Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small altcoins – large profits  (Read 2461 times)
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:12:08 PM

Yes we realized that before but it's a big gamble. Small coins have no guarantee to get pumped. You could wait years and years and no pump or you can wait months and months and coin will die slowly. Do your own research, don't listen to anybody else. If you find a gem share it to your close friends only. It will get pumped eventually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:29:31 PM

Earning in currencies with a small capitalization is possible. But the probability of loss is too high. Let's say the creators have 40% of the currency. If they put up for sale most of the coins, they will drop the course to zero. While a large capitalization implies that several whales already hold a large percentage of the currency. And if one decides to sell everything, then the rate will not drop much. And you will not lose all your money.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

I see cardano today it's value seems bumped around 24 percent in the 24 hours really that is good change in the price. We are now completely can invest on crypto currencies. It will give the returns to when the value bumps. People who are all focusing on long time profit you can try to invest on cheap altcoins with the high potential.

I've seen that long time profit can have bigger potential if you have to be patient about it and don't ever lose hope as you go after your profit. Not just cardano has bumped up, and we should also consider other promising alts whose unpredictably been changing anytime of its value. That would be a great opportunity for everybody that cypto currencies will be a realiable investments so far, and its been suggested that buying is good for now while its on its dumping state and price is at lower value.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

opus ebtc playkey should be more porefull next year for sure

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!
I wont argue regarding on this matter which is actually true which most people are do make focus on top alts or even on bitcoin itself and leaving all or neglecting the possibilities on making huge profits on smaller altcoins which did able to pump upto theses days and only few people did able to join the ride.This is the beauty when you do engage on these small alts because you wont really know the potential big profits you would able to get on this kind of movements but the hard thing on this is that you would really able have a hard time on which small alts you would tend to buy.
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:39:20 PM

Investing in small coins can be both profitable and very risky. But, to anyone who wants to try this, do a very, VERY good research before you invest in small altcoin. There are some that will get you some profit, but also there are some that will be certain doom for all your investment.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:46:00 PM

which small alt have the brightest future
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:16 PM

It does not always apply to my friend, and sometimes you can put most of your money in small subcoins. But do not forget that big coins are also less likely to sink in!

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:21:08 PM

which small alt have the brightest future

Do some research about XBY.  Cool

PS: Check out my signature.

big_bounty

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:45 PM

I'm afraid to invest in new and very cheap coins. I already lost a lot with this investment. Now I prefer to invest in coins that are in the TOP-10

Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:24:56 PM

The small value of a coin and small capitalization is dangerous because 2 cents can be 10% of the cost.
If in the market of sale there will be 5 000 dolars in the denomination of coins, the rate may drop by 80%. As a percentage of the capitalization is very much. This is a very big topic for discussion.
However, on new coins with the right choice you can very well earn.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:31:31 PM

A lot of new cheap altcoyins are cheating. Even on this forum, you can meet two fraudulent projects a day. I invest in time-tested altcoys, and my head does not hurt and my nerves are in order. If I invest money in cheap altcoyins, then you need to check the information about their creator a hundred times and about how much they will be in demand later.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:33:55 PM

Yes it is a good  choice to pick some not well lnown coins or not even in top 10 the chance of it is that they will rise up for a couple of months or years. Cardano really is a coin aiming to be at top and as trader I am looking forward for this coin but XEM is a good one too. I expect XEM will reach even up to $3 next year, holding of it for now is good for hodlers they will really make a big profit out of it.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:39:41 PM

Peercoin and Stella Lumen are not small coin if you go by definition of old altcoin"in respect of peercoin. It is not surprising though that they rise quickly. A small cap always have potential for big rise.

Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

I absolutely agree with you, the good profits are in the small altcoins, because small altcoins are generally in perojects which haven't the necessary time for developing so when you invest in theme you can double your money for sure.

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:27:53 PM

Yeah, usually the smaller alts the higher financial benefits and RISK. So if you are able to make a solid research you may find the golden one which will bring you a lot of money. But as we know it is very hard. I would ask you about diversification but you ahve mentionem that you lost 80% of your btc so maybe better not trying once again. My advice is that you should not buy "popular" hype" coins, just find your one which is developing then may it work?
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:42:31 PM

Im putting some eggs in the Ark basket right now because of this. Still at 200 million market cap while many other coins are approaching 1 billion with much less fundamentals to back it up. Hopefully my strategy will pan out in 2018  Grin

lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:52:49 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 01:35:55 AM by lighpulsar07

Indeed if you invest on small altcoins that have a potential, you have a huge profit for example in waves i earned waves in th signature campaign when released i made $850 on it. Although  there are risks investing on small altcoins if the invested altcoin is failed the result is loss so, if yoh are trying to invest in alts i suggest that you choose very carefully.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:06:23 AM

This time! Many coin had price grown up! You buy more before this times will get profit!
I still hold atlcoin for next year!
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:06:43 AM

this website list the top cryptos with possible return percentage.   https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/

their updated top 5 cryptos are the following:

Populous
(PPT.CRY)

MonaCoin
(MONA.CRY)

Bitcoin Cash
(BCH.CRY)

NEO
(NEO.CRY)

Gas
(GAS.CRY)

other small altcoins are included on the list