Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small altcoins – large profits  (Read 2465 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

That's how i trade, most of my portfolios are shifted more towards smaller marketcap coins with HUGE potential, those coins you mentioned had ready do succeed in getting their investor paid off in short amount of time and that's the beauty of getting the right startup, ICOstats.com has a pretty good view on how ERC20 coins profit their early investors, big chips are mostly safe and less volatile, but they suffer more movement by the prime BTC generally during dumps, still, pretty solid to get them onboard top 20 when the time is right, getting into early or low entries is still crucial to maximize profits as they seriously grow x3 in days.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

Whether small altcoins make a big change to the user network or not doesn't matter. It is purely the market, if the growth happens in a very small time period small altcoins too provide with a much bigger profit making the thread statement come true.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

Smaller coins have potential for growth,compare to higher coins. a coin at $1 can rise to $50 that is a huge profit,compare to a coin at $200 that double.

The problem is that out of 100's of coin not all coin can rise so much. most of them will fall flat. And if you invest in such coins then you will loose big money. So identifying is a big task as many coins are part of the pump and dump as well so you need to pick the right coin to get that leverage.
Hardva

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

in my opinion, verge has a great future, let's hope that 2018 is great for this
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:05:19 PM

It all depend to how much you have grabbed. If you have got into Cardano during the time when its price was still at 2 cents and you have bought about 50K ADA, then its definitely a huge profit. Cardano hasn't gone down too. It comes up very surprising if you have joined right now at $0.09 then you still gotta wait for the next big news.

Same thing with XRP and stellar. They are on top just like how cardano is when its listed therefore huge investors are backing it.

summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 729

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:06:17 PM

According to the law of big chiyal attempts to guess what is not a scaffold in the list of altcoyins can lead to the fact that you will remain at 0.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

Yes, this is a good idea. Investing in small altcoins is always a right way. This is due to the fact that, when you buy small coin a big amount, you will get much profit if it rises a bit

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:09:51 PM

Yes we realized that before but it's a big gamble. Small coins have no guarantee to get pumped. You could wait years and years and no pump or you can wait months and months and coin will die slowly. Do your own research, don't listen to anybody else. If you find a gem share it to your close friends only. It will get pumped eventually.
There is a very little amount of potential with those coins because they can drop to no value at all if someone discovered a pre mine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

You need serious research,do a perfect technical analysis to get what you want theres a lot of shitcoins that are profitable in the market.

abcd7

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:14:34 PM

small coins can make a lot of profit if you find the correct one under good research . . . promising projects is the project that can survive in time. . .
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:20:34 PM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!
Status and Stellar are not small coins, they are in the top 100 for a long time, Cardano is from the start.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Hodll

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:28 PM

Small altcoins definately have room to grow, especially the cent coins. If you check historical data of most successful altcoins they started of as cent coins then over time grew to what they are today. Personnaly eyeing cardano, request and  ripio also upfiring looks good.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:53:42 PM

Lower market cap coins are kind of a 'higher risk higher reward' type of investment. Its definitely not for everyone, especially if you have a tendency of being more risk averse. People who are very impatient and anxious should probably stay away from this type of investment also.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:54:12 PM

You can make a large profit with the small altcoins only if you have researched deeply and investigated thoroughly through the plans of the campaign and the implementing of the particular software or the business model your desired altcoin will provide. Every investing is a risk but only with the smart trades and smart thinking profit can be gained. The current market cap for all altcoins is disappointing right now cause the rise of the Bitcoin but that will change and investment into smaller altcoin can give you profit in a couple of years not right now. Investment into that coins must don't drain out your pocket but if you have bad investment moves it can quickly empty your pockets if you greed only for profit without researching on your own. It is good to make a research on your own cause you can find many bad pieces of advice everywhere and many of the small altcoins are disappearing in the end if investors base drain up and people lose faith in the projects.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

I'm altcoins holder.

Many times I saw how my portfolio was drained by Bitcoin but every time after that altcoins restored their positions.
I still believe that Bitcoin can't be only one cryptocurrency in the world, for many reasons. I don't like Bitcoin centralization speed and fees. That's why I choose altcoins and will hold them for next years. And I still believe it's a good strategy.

Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:19:06 AM

Also EMC2 used to be a small coin and look now - one of the biggest gainers and very high volume.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:25:38 AM

Because mostly of the investors focusing in the market volume but they never realized some low volume coins which have gaining potential. In fact, low volume coins is very cheap and we have chances to get more and earned if price will rise. But the problem smaller coins doesn't provide us a good market and it is usually affected if their is hardfork lauch.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:36:29 AM

I'm altcoins holder.

Many times I saw how my portfolio was drained by Bitcoin but every time after that altcoins restored their positions.
I still believe that Bitcoin can't be only one cryptocurrency in the world, for many reasons. I don't like Bitcoin centralization speed and fees. That's why I choose altcoins and will hold them for next years. And I still believe it's a good strategy.

I feel you Cheesy My hearts bleed to see my folio is in red when bitcoin is bullish. Almost all of my coins and tokens are losing almost 50%. Its painful to see them bleeding too but I was relieved when bitcoin corrected that my alts recovered. Yes, its a traders life and it happens to everyone too. Now I am adjusted already.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:40:39 AM

there many altcoins in the market right now with low price and low volume but they just need time to grow, its about holding, if you hold for the long term that pretty clear you will some profit
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:42:36 AM

Yeah in a point of view you are right. But most of them who bring large amounts in a short time are being pumped. In addition besides its huge profits if you are in coins dump season you will bear huge loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: