Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small altcoins – large profits  (Read 2464 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:48:51 AM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

maybe stellar, ripple, digibyte, sia, xwc, hemp coin is the cheap coins and have potential to increase. for hemp coin, the price increases significantly and now the volume increases too. it means, there are many investors wants to hold this coin and they want to make the price up. but for the cheap coin that I listed, only ripple and cardano which in the top ten altcoins so you can choose between this coin to buy or you can buy both ripple and cardano.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:56:58 AM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

I was just trying to make sure you telling the truth.
This`s indeed a fact.
As is the case with
1. Ethereum,
2. Bitcoin Cash,
3. Ripple,
4. Dash, and
5. Bitcoin Gold.

Super-Trader

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:19:22 AM

I want to start trading small altcoins. Few people suggest me to trade on Bittrex. What do you think? Any other options?
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:47:33 AM

Agree with your opinion, small altcoins can give very high profits in long term because many people can buy due to their lower price. Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic and Monero were small coins in 2016 and now they are the best coins of 2017.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
WalterK

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

I agree smaller coins can make more profits. At the time bitcoin split in BTC/BCH I had just bought my first btc, I just missed out on a low point of entry but it was still low enough and the upcomming hardfork providing me with the same amount in bch made me decide to buy.
By the time BTC had doubled in price I took out all of my investment and the profits because I was new, and thus scared, to the cryptomarket, something i still regret but that's how lessons are learned!
I left my BCH in my wallet because it was only about 300 Euro's, when it first jumped up to 1500 I parked my bch in a few safer altcoins so I could by back in when prices dropped again.
At the moment, after 2 months, I doubled my amount of BCH and spread it out to some prommising coins.
I chose to invest all in 6 different coins, first it was 7 but i moved the funds from the least to the most promissing one.
All of those coins are below the 10 euro range some even as low as 0.005eurocents.

As stated by some other people, coins can rise very high or drop very low!
Do your research and spread the risk.
Don't invest ANY money you can't afford to lose!

I am Crowdfunding a foodforest, those who want to can find more information on my profile or via pm
Mia_Jones

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:16:25 AM

I can say in other way: small and unknown cryptocurrencies - high risk. If you are ready to risk, then it is just for you!
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

This is actually a very good strategy, provided you took a sincere due diligence as to the prospective growth of the project. Sometimes, it is not wise to invest a moderate amount in the top 10 altcoins because their value will not double overnight. To the smaller ones, however, a double growth rate may easily be achieved. Status, Peercoin, and Stellar are just a few of them. Cardano is already a top one.
xplode144

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:20:59 AM

Keep it simple. 

There are so many stocks one can invest in.  The same is going on for cryptos and icos.  You should simply follow the money.  Where the money is going go into it. 

😊
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:35:11 AM

When you have believes invest on some altcoins only, then you should follow.
There are still more altcoins that price increasing already even slow.
But investing on many altcoins will not good, so investing in like 10 altcoins / tokens, thats would be focusing to make profit.
khoaivoz198

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

Investing in small altcoins is really risky, i have to say. But as a legend said "If you risk nothing then you risk everything", so keep trying and someday you will get paid Cheesy
Vadimvasily

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:03:10 PM

I have the same opinion on this subject. am really positively adjusted for any cheap coin whose have big potencial, if you have any propositions, you can share.
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

Interesting idea. Of course, small can rise better than already high. However, there are always risks of smaller market caps that should be taken into account, so be attentive to other aspects as well.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:10:14 PM

I personally think it dangerous and very risky. Some altcoins are in the dying process. If you jump in on them, you might be affected.
It's always good to know how good and feasible the project is, and the strength of the team behind it.

RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:13:00 PM

yet this is try and tested strategy but make sure you did your own research in order for you to know what are the  profitable coins and not i do this strategy that buy small altcoin to gain more profit because the small one has a lot of chance to have a bigger profit so in this way you can maximize your profits
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

yes in this world of crypto currency it is better to risk because if you dont take risk it is the same as losing everything in terms of getting the profit this idea or strategy is used by others so do i but in order to get those huge profit i must do a simple research or a recommendation on my friends so i can sure that token and the small token has a bigger amount of chance to get at top 10 sometimes just wait for those time

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:28:22 PM

Risk is like a lottery, you never know what you'll get in the end. Of course if you make a deep analysis of a coin and you pretty sure that it'll have success in future then it can be reasonable to invest, but anyway I'd prefer a safe investment in top 10 coins, especially for a long term.

John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:32:58 PM

yet this is try and tested strategy but make sure you did your own research in order for you to know what are the  profitable coins and not i do this strategy that buy small altcoin to gain more profit because the small one has a lot of chance to have a bigger profit so in this way you can maximize your profits

Lots of people saw iota as a small altcoin, the place it jumped is obvious now. Never see somethin as small, always try to benefit from it. Small things in blockchain turns into the giants.
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:37:51 PM

Investing in altcoins  which has low volume has right to be but it's a little bit more nervous process than investing in TOP-20 alts. The only reason in such investing is to catch up that altcoins pumping. If you'll manage to do it you'll be "in a chocolate" like Russians used to say.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

It is the best to enter and invest on a storng ICO (alts) with small value .. it can easily double to 10x your money with their tokens on the market ..
thats what i believe since then .. remember bitcoin and ethereum didnnt start withh huge price on the market but look at them noww and look on those holders that had them since the beginning.
carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:05:21 PM

yes, it’s better than bitcoin and big altcoins.

problem with small altcoins is most of them Scam/died.

but if you lucky will earn more than saving bitcoin and ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: