Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small altcoins – large profits  (Read 2464 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:11:47 PM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

Of course, if you find that one coin that you go x100 or even x1000. I think Stellar Lumens is one if I'm not mistaken because of the IBM involvement. I still remember that a lot of members have regrets not joining the boat earlier. LOL.

I don't know about Cardano though, but I heard that it is the new NEO, so I guess their a lot of hype around this coin. But some says, its the usual pump-and-dump, so everyone is riding and will exit soon. But lets see how it goes, maybe you will get lucky on one of those cheap coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hardva

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:38:50 AM

ADA is a good altcoin, now investing about these ... verge, Maybe I'm disappointed, I invested 0.0188BTC in that
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:44:16 AM

I am doing some research and find a coin named OXY coin on this forum, I know they have a very powerful DPOS mechanism, that means more than 11% of the total supply are locked between the 201 delegates (big holders!), also, it has been supported by many Lisk elite members.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Hardva

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

I am doing some research and find a coin named OXY coin on this forum, I know they have a very powerful DPOS mechanism, that means more than 11% of the total supply are locked between the 201 delegates (big holders!), also, it has been supported by many Lisk elite members.

Tell me more. I see that only it is traded in "Livecoin"
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!
I am aware on that, because the profit here in crypto currency in based on the risk, higher risk will gives you much higher profit and when you are invested in those coin which is not less know the risk is very high and when you get luck which the value rising you will gain huge profit on that.
But me i do not want to do that, much better for me is to be safe even the profit are small still my capital are safe and continuous growing every time i ger profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:06:06 AM

yes, it’s better than bitcoin and big altcoins.

problem with small altcoins is most of them Scam/died.

but if you lucky will earn more than saving bitcoin and ETH

As you said the problem with most of the cheap altcoins is it will lose it value by the time so its called died so we need to research about that cheap altcoin before investing but the success rate is very less so you are taking huge risk.
In my view it is better to invest on the good altcoins then cheap altcoins,the profight might be less but the losing percentage of our investment is also less.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:10:34 AM

It's all a gamble, I am 99% down on my cardano investment, although I only bought a few so am just gonna hold those long term. I don't usually buy coins with a high supply, I usually like to go with coins that have a low market cap and less than 200 million coins or tokens, but then again you have seen coins with huge supply like RIPPLE go through the roof, and smaller coin supply coins or tokens die in the dumps. I's a gamble in crypto, but a calculated one I guess.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
WalterK

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:32:20 AM

XVG went on a nice run already. Now it's time to wait for the price to drop and (re)enter!
lamby

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:10:03 AM

Looking at my bag of altcoins, I discovered that those coins far below the top 10 and bought for pennies eventually rise to make me more money than those at the top 10.
Henceforth have made up my mind to look for under the radar gems and invest in them while they are yet to get the attention.

Some airdrops have even performed far better than top 10 coins. Examples are blue and eltcoin
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:45:29 AM

Alts below top 10 better for high profit investment, I guess. If you wish turn a small amount of money to big profit, you can choose smaller alts - they has more potential to grow.

lelecoeg

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:00:42 AM

1.Ethereum

Ethereum had 40* growth rate over last 2 years.It is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts:application that runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime,censorship,fraud or any third party interface.Ethereum have incresed a lot in recent mont and i am sure that its value will keep increasing.I think the only cryptocurrency that has the ability to overtake Bitcoin is Etherum in my view so it is worh to invest on Etherum.

2.STEEM

As we all know how to get STEEM.Its market cap and price is incresing day by day so it is worth investing on STEEM.It is the best time to hold the STEEM to gain profit.I hope STEEM with touch 10$ in jan 2018 or even more.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

Recently I regretted by selling dent the value more than 10x or 1000% increased its really insane and one more coin xuc. Hope centra and paypie will reach sky next couple of day even coss token and csno are good for long term holding.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:10:43 AM

I agree. But still there is a 50/50 chance that you'll get a successful altcoin because as we can see, there are also a lot of small altcoins that is still small even three-four months later. The advantage in investing in cheap altcoins is that even if you fail, you'll lose only a small amount of your investment.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:11:23 AM

Of course, if you find that one coin that you go x100 or even x1000. I think Stellar Lumens is one if I'm not mistaken because of the IBM involvement. I still remember that a lot of members have regrets not joining the boat earlier. LOL.

I don't know about Cardano though, but I heard that it is the new NEO, so I guess their a lot of hype around this coin. But some says, its the usual pump-and-dump, so everyone is riding and will exit soon. But lets see how it goes, maybe you will get lucky on one of those cheap coins.

Cardano are good altcoin with a high volume in the market so I guess this can puml up more and give you a good profit.  Most altcoin below top 100 on coinmarketcap are shitcoin but if you find a shitcoin that pump up so huge this will give you a 100x to 1000x profit take note investing in some small altcoin are risky dont invest if you dont want to take this risk.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

Small altcoins that just came out of ICO to exchanges can make you big money. When it is first listed, bounty token holders and other investors sell off for cheap price, but if you can get hold of the whitepaper and wait for the roadmap to be implemented, then the tokens you buy cheap when it is dump can be resold for a huge profit in a later date.

Jest3r

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

Yes! Sometimes they realy show great increase.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:07 AM

Yes i am also a fan of little coins, and I have already made a few hit with them. But of course it can also be risky because small coins can die easier.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

Small Crypto are Risker but bring better profit than top ten crpto, but if I have millions to invest I will go for the top tens
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:56:02 AM

If there is no volume/exchanges to support it, there are no "profits". Even if it looks like you scored a home run.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

To get a significant profit from small little-known altoins, you need detailed knowledge of the project, due to the implementation of which they were released and have good practical skills of the trader. Therefore, beginners in this type of business is better not to pop, otherwise losses will be inevitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: