Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small altcoins – large profits  (Read 2464 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:32:21 AM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!
I am aware on that, because the profit here in crypto currency in based on the risk, higher risk will gives you much higher profit and when you are invested in those coin which is not less know the risk is very high and when you get luck which the value rising you will gain huge profit on that.
But me i do not want to do that, much better for me is to be safe even the profit are small still my capital are safe and continuous growing every time i ger profit.
Risk is even there in bitcoin investment.  Without taking risk we can not get profit. I think those people who do not have any study and knowledge about altcoin then he should try to hold bitcoin for a long time, because bitcoin has a great future and its price is expected to continue increasing for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:19:32 AM

I have Invested most of my money and low cap coins, But it's more suitable for experinced investors,the most of the community only cares about well know coins and focus on them and there are diamonds out there waiting to be discoverd.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

To get a significant profit from small little-known altoins, you need detailed knowledge of the project, due to the implementation of which they were released and have good practical skills of the trader. Therefore, beginners in this type of business is better not to pop, otherwise losses will be inevitable.
Yes, you need to study in detail the coin, the project and who is behind it...but there are very good young altcoins with which you can get rich in the future
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:21:46 AM

few years ago i made huge profits while trading 1 satoshi coins but its not possible for now.
I was buying at 1 satoshi and selling for 2 this was the easiest money i ever earn.
But there is still more coins to trade and win big with small coins. checkout yobit they have lots of them.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:25:20 AM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

Personally I think you should divide your investment into smaller parts to avoid putting all eggs in one baskets. Some portions should go for some in the top ten alts and some other parts for less known altcoins.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

few years ago i made huge profits while trading 1 satoshi coins but its not possible for now.
I was buying at 1 satoshi and selling for 2 this was the easiest money i ever earn.
But there is still more coins to trade and win big with small coins. checkout yobit they have lots of them.

I think we can try to make a profit from 1 satoshi coin but I guess we need to research deeply because if we see in the yobit, there are too many coins that we should choose. and it is not guaranteed that the coin can increase in short of time. I have a coin that is 1 satoshi for a long time ago and until now the price is still at that price so I cannot sell it right now. I don't know when the coin can increase and I can only wait for another time.
nirre55

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:31:05 AM

I agree, if you want to multiply the profits 10 times and more its better to invest in small alts, they are able to multiply in a really short time. although you need to understand that not every altcoin can become profitable, there are so many of lesser ones that for every 1 which blows up 10 just dissappear. Depends if you want to risk it or not.
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

It is profitable indeed if the coin you buy have a good team behind it. You shouldn't do a random buy of altcoin thinking it will rise  soon. Just be ready for loses because sometimes it turns the other way around.
tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:19:06 PM

I agree, if you want to multiply the profits 10 times and more its better to invest in small alts, they are able to multiply in a really short time. although you need to understand that not every altcoin can become profitable, there are so many of lesser ones that for every 1 which blows up 10 just dissappear. Depends if you want to risk it or not.
It seems to me ,that in this case it is not necessary to invest in the long term. You need to regularly fix profits and then the risks will be minimal, even if this altcoin eventually disappears.

engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

I agree with you that unknown alts has potencial to make money..but also you can loose huge money...maybe all yours!!!!
 Better to divide your portfolio... divide your risk... earning less is better than to loose all your investment!!!

pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

Yes, I agree with you, Status, Stellar and Cardano are just small coins which can help you get big profit when investing in them. Besides, I also add more some coins, those are H2O, ReddCoin, and Siacoin.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:18:30 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 06:31:31 PM by Djabba

I have a friend who invests only in such coins, he always buys only altcoins which are very cheap and then when the news comes out he sells them. Everyone has his own plan - someone likes the top 10 and somebody tries to catch x10 on cheap altcoins
fateh1313

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:24:54 PM

Yes small altcoin can give more profit because they are growing there demand because bitcoin  grown very high that why other community see the altcoin as alternative to replace bitcoin demand

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:26:32 PM

Although new to the game I have tried Alt Coins to moderate success. I got in and out with Cardano making a nominal gain, but a gain none the less. The risks are high and doing some research is certainly beneficial. Nem is another I am keeping a close eye on.
Yes you are right NEM with great potential as well as ADA! As for the topic, I believe the right judgment of the author that on the tiny and unknown coins you can make a great profit we just need to understand the market and the time to get out of it with profit to buy the top coins and move on in search of new promising coins!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:37:02 PM

Sometimes it could be a good decision some other times, it could be the worst decision. I can relate with either of the two scenarios where I just bought a not popular coin and the next day it just increase so high that I was even surprised. The other not so funny experience I just went all in and everybody in the market just decide not to buy this particular coin and gradually exchange sites start delisting the coins while no one is interested in buying. More detail is needed before taking any investment decision.
pressureonme

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

Sometimes it could be a good decision some other times, it could be the worst decision. I can relate with either of the two scenarios where I just bought a not popular coin and the next day it just increase so high that I was even surprised. The other not so funny experience I just went all in and everybody in the market just decide not to buy this particular coin and gradually exchange sites start delisting the coins while no one is interested in buying. More detail is needed before taking any investment decision.

Small capped altcoins have small trade volumes and there is a huge risk of getting dumped by bag holders. Imagine, one bag holder can dump his tokens to get into bitcoin or ether, this causes a huge loss for you.
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:39:54 PM

Hey! i have some investments in top coins for long term investment - but the main emphasis i make exactly at low known altcoins as Lumens, Burst, Sia, Bat, Edg and some more. Im waiting from them  at least 300-500% profit next year.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Snorren

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:25:24 PM

Yes I do that all the time. Perhaps 5% investment each in 4 in well functioning tokens, with complete product and customers. Not "ideas" by companies with average age below 25.

I see my microcoins generally as a lower risk than buying like IOTA...

I recommended this token when market cap was 1.5 mill, 1 week later at 3 mill on now two weeks later when it's 8 mill. I think mc will go to 50 mill in Q1.

https://coincheckup.com/coins/hellogold/charts

Another good tip is Obsidian, 13 mill market cap privacy platform. App release in 8 days, very active community and nice devs.
https://coincheckup.com/coins/obsidian/charts
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

Little-known altcoins often pamper, so they can make a good profit, but there is also the opportunity to forever remain an investor and lose everything that has invested in them. Therefore, if you invest in them, you need to look for perspective and which are being developed
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

You can talk on this topic for a very long time. The meaning of this is not small. I agree with most of the opinions in this topic that it is not safe, but it is not worth putting a cross on it. I will be brief and give just one piece of advice, start any project with the bounty company. Why? You will have enough time to make the only correct investment decision. My next project is SwissBorg (coin CHSB) to participate in the bounty program. The program has just started and the most interesting is yet to come.
The project deserves attention !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: