Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:01:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small altcoins – large profits  (Read 2464 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

Low cap low price altcoin could be bring outstanding profit and at the same time be devalued to oblivion! When it comes to small cap coin, it is a 50/50 Chance! What I usually do is to cut more exposure to such coin!
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:20:41 PM

Small and some new altcoins give us more profit I am sure, also big profit and in very short time, I am waiting from Komodo and Ark very big increasing in 2018.
WalterK

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:20:39 AM

My List Of small altcoins I'm holding for 2018

Under 10 USD:

PIVX
VTC
NAV

Under 1 USD:

DGB
XVG

AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:21:58 AM

Small altcoins – large profits but It has a more risks
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:29:59 AM

The less market cap the riskier but also the higher returns for longer holdings. You have to dollar weight your investment or in this case bitcoin weight it.buying 100,000 coins of a high risk alt can be the same as buying 100 coins of a respectable blockchain so check how much fiat are you pouring in to see if it's worth the hold. Less than 1 million market cap coins can increase to 20 or 15 million easily. 50 million market cap coins can reach 100 million too so all requires a strategy, a plan an a defined cycle to determine when is the best time to inset in alts. Right now I would be accumulating low cap alts hedging against a drop in fiat value of the markets so when alts correct their bitcoin value they don't loose fiat value either like most coins will in the scenario bitcoin starts bleeding.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:36:28 AM

Yes, its true. Small coins can give u bigger profits than big altcoins and in the short time. Personally I invest to small altcoins that have bright future.

True. If you want to earn short time, then go for small altcoins but you should be quick. A lot of altcoins are only hot for a couple of days or three, after the dumping is done, some coins die. So if you really wanted to earn big time, invest in promising coin (preferably those that already are top in the market) and hold for long time.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:41:10 AM

Altcoins I believe can offered us a lot more. Im not saying that it will do overtake the BTC's place but I think it will be more valuable soon. When it comes to investment, I think its just safe to say that you might want to invest the amount that you can afford to lose. Most of people here says that. Coz the alt coin market is not stable as you can see. In a blink of an eye, price changes happens and you wouldnt like to missed it. It will be helpful to you if you participate on trading. Learning new things and opening an opportunity to earn more bucks. Goodluck anyways!
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

Small altcoins definetly gives very large profit. For a large profit  altcoins are best but your selection of coins very important. Always check marketcap and platform of coins before investing in any actions. There are some good ALT coins perform good like XRP, WAVES, STRATIS.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:00 AM

PTOY is a good one it's mooning right now.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:02:48 AM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

I'm actually keeping an eye now to ethereum, I think it would increase more and more these upcoming years and it would be good to hold one or two ethereum before its price continues to go high and high like bitcoin.

Paul_Jum

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:18:27 AM

Cardano I know, but not believe in it...I believe in the e-Chat ICO. HuffPost called it one of the 5 most security messengers, BitcoinGarden wrote about their YouTube competition ($27 000 prize fund)
dragodsm

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:32:43 AM

Ethereum has a lot of potential. I am planing to keep mine. I believe that Cardano has a great future as well. I bought some lately and will hold on to them as well.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:37:14 AM

To a very large extent, the assumption of small atcoin could lead to arge profit may be true! But in my experience, Buying ICO is even better profit. ALGORY.IO come highly recomnended in these regards!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

I think it is totally different with our opinion because if someone start trading with a small amount of altcoin and he can make a large profits , it’s a fully depend on his luck it is a fully luck we can called because if someone invest large amount and they can lose and who invest small they can make a profit or lose because if altcoin market growing on this time, small coin is must profit. 
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

but whether the coins will be stable in the future, that we must pay attention to

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

Ues. There is a chance. Only chance. I bought some xrp on 7thof this month for 15.41 inr. Now one xrp is 51.46 inr. So sometimes itwill happen. We can not predict. One thing for sure, we should invest in various crypto s instead of one

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:11 AM

if we find and hold a good alt-coin surely we will get a big advantage especially if we get it from bounty that do not need big capital

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

yup ELECTRONEUM and also RIPLE  is amazing but . this is the process as long as the bitcoin price constantly pumping and pumping the altcoins and other crypto will also follow. remember the price of ETH before ? it was aroud 400 USD per ETHEREUM and now it jumps to 700k usd and still pumping like bitcoin.. all altcoin are good to invest but choose for those rising star again like LITECOIN and also DODGECOIN. amazing how cryptocurrency works.. just wow
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:50 AM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!

Arena token - a vr amusement park that will use blockchain technology.
Utrust - An innovative way and will be the next paypal for cryptocurrency.
Esports - An ICO that is backed up by many esports community like dota2 , csgo etc. etc.
That is the ICO that caugh my eye these past couple of month.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:04 AM

Why not try with OmiseGo for part investment. This crytocurrency has a strong management back up, the people behind is ETH co founders.Current price is $16.89.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: