Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can ripple reach by year end?  (Read 1052 times)
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:07:23 AM

i think it will reach 0.40$ by end of december
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:31:52 AM

Ripple is one of the best altcoins to invest in, imo. It's one of the few coins that give smalls burst of good profit.
Ripple has the potential to reach $0.40 or $0.50 by early 2018, and we hope it reaches $1 by mid to late 2018.
Theoretically speaking it can go much higher but much later.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:10:04 AM

Let's hope so but I am not sure why there are some forums and community who are trying to shed negative light over ripple saying it's a tactic from bankers and all but I am bit hesitant to invest in ripple after the emergence of Utrust which I think is more worthy than ripple .

Am I spamming? Report me!
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:22:38 AM

hard to reach there, all the coin start going down now. Market is big bubble now, it unable to reach that target this year.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

hard to reach there, all the coin start going down now. Market is big bubble now, it unable to reach that target this year.
Bitcoin pumped too much these days and it must wait to correct, XPR can surely set a new record as those top 10 coins did, so the price may be $0.6

a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

No it can't be the next bitcoin.. i don't think that there is any cryptocurrency that can match bitcoin anytime soon,.. and ripple,.. well its far too low in the list of the competitors of bitcoin ... i think humans will reach Alpha Centauri earlier then the Ripple catching bitcoin....

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:55:16 AM

is it good to invest in ripple?
can ripple be next ethereum or bitcoin in future?

Ripple is one of the stronger coins in the market, even though its one of the centralized coins and its used by the banks, its still favored by many. It's a coin that gives good profit from time, but in my experience i believe its a long term investment coin.
Theoretically speaking Ripple can reach value as an even stronger coin like Ethereum. In 2018 we could see Ripple reach $1.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

It will stay as it is. I've been monitoring its flow and nothing change, it only pumps a little then dumps again.

andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

Who is demanding ripple now? Most traders are short selling it so I don't think it can be compared bitcoins or etherum in the near future.
DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:20:06 AM

Michael Arrington, the founder of TechCrunch, acknowledges the value of this asset. So much even that he is launching an XRP-oriented capital fund in the near future.

Known as Arrington XRP Capital, it will become a $100m hedge fund accessible by investors all over the world. The fund will solely use Ripple’s asset to invest in assets and blockchain technology.

It is a good way of exposing more individuals to what this asset is all about. Especially with Ripple locking up over half of the supply soon, things will get very interesting.

Ripple's future surely looks promising.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:04:18 PM

Ripple will cross $ 0.30 by the end of this year due to its increased adoption in international and national banks and the recent partnerships with banks increases the convenience of payments across countries.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:18:44 PM

is it good to invest in ripple?
can ripple be next ethereum or bitcoin in future?

It could rise to match them, yes. It is a good coin for long-term holding I think. But for short-term trading you need a lot of volatility and Ripple is more stable than a lot of coins so not so good to trade.

Cryptocollecter

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

The market cap can def take a 10-20x increase by early to mid 2018. We have seen the over all crypto market cap grow from 200bil to 300bil in just over a month.
Bitcoin market cap grew by more than 10x this year alone.
Once news comes out about coinbase having direct purchase of XRP it will become easier for the masses and with 55bil going into escrow at the end of the year demand will increase.

there are so many positives especially once the mentioned hedge fund starts using XRP for all transaction.

Final prediction .40c by end of this year
1.50 by March and $3+ buy August 2018
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:01:37 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 02:28:20 PM by readygoaw

The market cap can def take a 10-20x increase by early to mid 2018. We have seen the over all crypto market cap grow from 200bil to 300bil in just over a month.
Bitcoin market cap grew by more than 10x this year alone.
Once news comes out about coinbase having direct purchase of XRP it will become easier for the masses and with 55bil going into escrow at the end of the year demand will increase.

there are so many positives especially once the mentioned hedge fund starts using XRP for all transaction.

Final prediction .40c by end of this year
1.50 by March and $3+ buy August 2018

It is pretty good investing into Ripple as doing it you do not almost risk. This is a centralized crypto connected with banks, and it won’t have any dumps. Yes, the last day of the autumn turned to be a time when all altcoins started to decrease 9including Ripple, but think the market will be soon stabilized.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:23:10 PM

I don't think it can even reach $0.35 before the year ends. It's all on Bitcoin right now. Unless Ripple has something to announce before the year ends. Ripple is a good investment. Just waiting for the right time to buy since Bitcoin is really dominates the market and make all cryptocurrencies bleed. Anyway, you ask us if Ripple can be the next Ethereum or Bitcoin. The answer is no. It's not decentralized at all. People loves decentralization. Though it has a really good feature. Like scalability. Can handle 1500 transactions per second. That's impressive. But it's centralized altcoin. Aside from that, Ripple has the total power over supply https://ripple.com/xrp-portal
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:27:38 PM

I think Ripple will do extremely good in the comming months. All the large caps that are among top 15 might grow more from today onwards if compared with bitcoin.

JaneizBlutt

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

i agree that this target may be reach. All the top coin a being push the price up, so do Ripple. This price will reach soon, be we need to sell there because nothing will be guarantee after Ripple hit that target
N0ssi

Activity: 98

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

Ripple is a great Investment. It's a solid project that already attracted many users (banks!).

Though, i don't think that the price will skyrocket at any time. They need a stable coin with low volatility for their purposes. It will probably stay around the 0.25$ mark for some weeks and may grow to 0.5$ - 0.7$ in 2018. For me it's a good long-term investment.

Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

Don't think it's going to go above $0.30 by the end of this year, but I think next year it could hit the magical $1. Maybe even $2. That's the thing with Ripple, just takes some news from banks for a massive bull run.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
abbhatia

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:12:49 PM

Ripple is best cryptocurrency after bitcoin and ETH. my opinion ripple is best option for investment. this use in many banking sector in next few months and grow very fast in next few days. do not miss this coin this is big future investment. i guess ripple reaches to expected price 3$ plus.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: