Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: These altcoins will skyrocket in 2018  (Read 1772 times)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:36:41 AM

This is a good idea to cooperate together when the community formed the Alliance is beneficial to the projects . Great idea
oil.vision

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

and what about Ethereum Classic? in ethereum goes up, doesn't it mean that ETC will follow the same pattern?
kaboosan

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

I think many altcoins will skyrocket in 2018 since they are very cheap compared to their competition.  Top altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash have risen quite a lot already.  I can't see why Waves, Stratis and similar projects can't be around 1/10 the price or higher of the top altcoins I have mentioned. 

Ya me too  Huh
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:41:29 AM

what do you think about new coins like eBTC and ETH BLUE, these coins are rising but their future is not clear.
webofunni

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:52:42 AM

There are many new ideas coming in to market. Let see how they are going to compete with existing blockchain solutions.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

I strongly believe that Litecoin will rise to the top. LTC has one of the largest market cap in the business.

I read a lot about altcoins and see "ARK" in many comments. I think lots of people waiting for ARK to rise. And the second one that i see a lot is ICON, many people invested this one i guess.  

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

Never heard even one coin that you mentioned in the thread. I don't see any reason these coins will sky rocket, beware of these coins investment  Lips sealed
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:44:09 AM

The following altcoins i believe will skyrocket in 2018, or atleast i hope so because they stand out to be the most effective and profitable altcoins in the crypto market.
Ripple, Has shown also that it has potential and great capability to be a great altcoin. It's coin value is currently steady at $0.25, but if this coin spikes like it did in early November 2017, the profits are great. Ripple is centralized and used mostly by banks around the world for it's technology.
Ethereum, Has proven time and time again that it has consistency and stability. It's show great potential in the market, it's reached an all time high of $500 and is a coin to be invested in long term if you are to see good profit.
Stellar, Is a coin that some people underrate due to it's value, currently at $0.73. What some people might not know is that it was $0.2 just a few days ago. It's a coin similar to Ripple and has the same kind of potential. If you are looking to invest, look at this one for sure.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

If it turns that you are right and these altcoins will rise to the Moon, I will be only glad. I also keep ARK coins — each one costs approximately three dollars now. I am waiting for the double price of these alts.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:02 AM

I was also thinking that ICON would rise to the Moon some time ago, but now I do not believe into its rise. Just look attentively at its dynamics: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iconic/ The pop up is going, but then the alt will be stabilized again.
And Ark I have. Hoping also for moon!
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:25:07 PM

Looking at the graph of the biggest gainers and checking their ups and downs I mentioned that almost all small and less unknown altcoins really run ahead fast. https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

I believe that IOTA and EOS will be among leaders very soon.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:33:00 PM

All the violas will grow, as the market capitalization of the crypto world will grow. I think all the top 50 will rise well in 2018, as well as those projects that will show a real product that you can use!
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

Everyone is having their own personal choices in the crypto world and I think that is what makes it more or less decentralised currency or (well asset really).

For me somehow the IOTA is not working at all because I think its being pumped artificial these days and there is no way it can reach that 1,5 USD rates per IOTA all from few cents. That sucks really man. It will suck even more when it will be dumped by those artificial pumpers. Anyway, my investment is driving towards the only one coin and thats really sleeping at this point, called as SCL, the social coin. The devs are really working hard on this coin and they will surely pump it hard when it will be used as utility coin in the month of January. Plus the good news is the ETH is already pumped a lot and thus resulted in the increase market value for that particular project. This way I'm doing the math really and hoping that this coin will have huge investors and it is already on the verge of getting developed into higher upgrades. So hopefully SCL is the best one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:55:55 PM

I think this will be great if that happens with the particular coins you have mentioned.

Thanks for your information by the way

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

There is potential for altcoins to increase the value in the coming years as we can learn from the previous history of altcoins like ethereum, monero, ripple, litecoin and so on shows that the value of all these altcoins has increased. The value of altcoins will increase steadily and it cannot be compared to the first crypto currency or the king in the crypto market called the bitcoins as I don't think that altcoins will never beat bitcoins as bitcoins are the very first crypto currency in the crypto market and all other altcoins are just a updated versions of bitcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:25:46 PM

I trust on wan and her team.
 They are available and answer quickly on Telegram but if i don t make mistake, there IS à postpone, delay are not ok
asababy

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

i will possibly check on this coins when i return from my slumber,they will be pretty nice than. Some persons will only discuss them but will not invest in them and when it shot skyrocket they will say had i know.
sugiri

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

Value of ethereum, ripple will skyrocket!

veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:44:33 PM

This year will be very interesting for the crypto industry. I think it will be very profitable. The gigots come to the cryptornics and now, I think it will grow at a very fast rate, but then it will become more stable. IOTA, XRP, NEO  Wink
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:06:39 PM

Along, bitcoin became very expensive the current situation,
Altcoin is the best crypto to choose for invest.
However, i choose this : Nexus, VeChain, MonaCoin, Veritaseum and Monaco for year`18.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: