Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Official Credits (CRDS) Bounty Campaign - CPU-Only Mining & Masternodes  (Read 2312 times)
andrew2k (OP)

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:15:06 PM

hi,I participated in the signature, I hope this project is getting better and better!

Go ahead and fill in this form in order to join: https://goo.gl/forms/aWzw5rpQfa543peR2

We can't count anybody that hasn't filled in the form so anybody else that hasn't done that yet should do it ASAP.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:42:32 AM

I participated in the hindi ANN translation. How can I claim my reward? Do I need to submit an ETH address?

mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:45:49 AM

I participated in the hindi ANN translation. How can I claim my reward? Do I need to submit an ETH address?

You'll need a CRDS address for all bounty payments.

mrankin

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:48:06 AM

As of this post we only have 2 valid participants in the Signature campaign. That means they will both share 20,000 CRDS each of no one else joins. CRDS are currently valued at $0.04 each so that's $800 a piece to those two members.

Also we are in the process of being added to mnrank.com which will see our price increase pretty quickly. Time to jump on board!

ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

As of this post we only have 2 valid participants in the Signature campaign. That means they will both share 20,000 CRDS each of no one else joins. CRDS are currently valued at $0.04 each so that's $800 a piece to those two members.

Also we are in the process of being added to mnrank.com which will see our price increase pretty quickly. Time to jump on board!

Too bad I am only Jr. Member.
How become member?

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
crypto_sama

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:39 AM

I wish that I could have partcipated in this bounty.. I guess I need to be more active from now on.
ronnylov

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:17:16 PM

Too bad I am only Jr. Member.
How become member?

Nevermind, it seems I am a member now.
Maybe was missing only one post :-)

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
ljglug

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

Is the signature activity over? I also participated in the signature, failed?

jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

hello sir ,,,why i cant find social media campaign,,,do you have social media campaign sir ,,,thanks

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LiviuTM

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:23:26 PM

No. "The campaign will last for 8 weeks, starting the 4th of December". Besides that, I'm sure the team will (andrew2k, mrankin) will make an official announcement at the end of the campaign.
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:25:17 PM

I decided to join the signature campaign seeing the rewards will be so high
I'm surprised there hasn't been more applicants

ronnylov

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

Maybe there is an error in the application form?
I applied according to all rules but I have not appeared in the google spreadsheet yet.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

Maybe there is an error in the application form?
I applied according to all rules but I have not appeared in the google spreadsheet yet.
Don't worry im sure it will be updated soon

andrew2k (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:34:24 AM

From now on it will appear in the spreadsheet when I updated it the last time. Now you're included as well.

hello sir ,,,why i cant find social media campaign,,,do you have social media campaign sir ,,,thanks

There are no other campaigns right now besides those already mentioned.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:38:50 PM

I think that Credits is really undervalued right now. Risk for holders is high but the price can shoot up by 10x+ really easy because now we don't have any volume. Rewards for signature are really good.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
andrew2k (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:19:53 PM

Because of the low number of participants in the Signature Campaign the total bounty for this Campaign will drop to 15,000 - 20,000 CRDS based on the final number of participants. If we get to 20 participants the total bounty will remain 40,000 CRDS.

This situation took us by surprise and due to the limited amount of funds for Credits we decided to make these changes. We must use our funds wisely so that is why this decision was made.
ronnylov

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:41:07 AM

Because of the low number of participants in the Signature Campaign the total bounty for this Campaign will drop to 15,000 - 20,000 CRDS based on the final number of participants. If we get to 20 participants the total bounty will remain 40,000 CRDS.

This situation took us by surprise and due to the limited amount of funds for Credits we decided to make these changes. We must use our funds wisely so that is why this decision was made.

This is completely OK with me. I would rather see more partipipants even if I get lower reward myself. Wee need more exposure.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
J0HN3F1V3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

This is completely OK with me. I would rather see more partipipants even if I get lower reward myself. Wee need more exposure.

I totally agree, I'm also happy with the new rewards update,
I would have liked to see more interest in the campaign hopefully before it ends we get a few more participants

andrew2k (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

I totally agree, I'm also happy with the new rewards update,
I would have liked to see more interest in the campaign hopefully before it ends we get a few more participants

People are looking for fast gains and Credits currently doesn't offer a large immediate reward as ICOs promise but over time at a price of 1$ per Credit, this bounty will prove to be a lot larger.
ronnylov

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Still no standalone miner created?
We need standalone miner and pools to make mining this coin more polular.
More miners, more interest for the coin.
Higher hashrate increase value and security of coin.
Pools are marketing. I have found some new coins when browsing mining pools.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: