Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy ADA thank me later...  (Read 679 times)
DigeNarrator (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:02:26 AM

ADA is one of a kind...
written in haskell from scratch and fork resistant
backed by academic research
watch the team : https://iohk.io/team/
11 people that only make research work + 25 cardano developers + 5 wallet developers + 5 ethereum classic developers (projects will run with cardano) + 4 devops + 2 web developers
and more people in project managment etc......
this team is unstoppable, and even if someone wants to make some competitor, it will be very hard because cardano is 2 years ahead with all this team...
its actually older than ETC .. its a fact
ADA is going to be in ATM's
they are working on virtual machine with runtime verification (read about runtime verification they are VERY respectful) they worked with NASA on their system
proof https://runtimeverification.com/ scroll down

and many more good things....

i am writing it only because many people said yesterday "i've never heard about this project, what is it? is it a pump and dump ? is it a shit coin?"
now you decide if it worth the long term investment
good luck Smiley
tomvildc

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

Because it's on bittrex only. And I got problem with verification so. Want but cannot.
DigeNarrator (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:30 AM

Because it's on bittrex only. An I got problem with verification so. Want but cannot.

bah :[
i hope that it will be added soon, so everyone can buy
i think that they are working on some legal agreements + their wallet integration , so it takes time
but it will be added to many exchanges suddenly i am sure about it
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:04 AM

Because it's on bittrex only. And I got problem with verification so. Want but cannot.

Yeah, Bittrex only and not mineable so that's a no-no.

Not your keys, not your coins!
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:37 AM

They need more exchange sites. We always hear that name but do not see the investors.
You are right, there are so many people in the team and the project seems to be nice in the long term but i won't invest ADA.

DigeNarrator (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

They need more exchange sites. We always hear that name but do not see the investors.
You are right, there are so many people in the team and the project seems to be nice in the long term but i won't invest ADA.

Yeah, Bittrex only and not mineable so that's a no-no.

yes the exchanges situation is a little weird ...
now i see that they missed many investors because of that =/
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:15:15 AM

Cardano dropped by 33% in the last 24h. Not sure if it's gonna drop some more but either way it's a good opportunity to buy at least for short term. If Bitcoin crashes then sell!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

I don't know if the price will go up or go down. But this coin has a very good future. Bitcoin value is going down now... So the price may go down?
DigeNarrator (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

I don't know if the price will go up or go down. But this coin has a very good future. Bitcoin value is going down now... So the price may go down?

in the short term it may go down a little (look at what the guy above wrote), but in the long term there is not chance it wont go higher...
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:29:26 AM

Yes, i think too that it will go higher. But it is better to buy at the lowest price. So better wait a little time before buying ADA.
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

This advice would have been better a few weeks ago. Luckily that's when I managed to get some ADA  Grin

I do agree, it's a great project, and there's a good chance that we'll see more big pumps, as academic, industrial money starts flowing in.

VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:35:12 PM

Do you think it's still a good idea to buy Cardano for a long-term?
With this BTC jumps all altcoins are very unstable.

Price still looks very low, but if take a look at total supply .. 25 billion, OMG
I'm afraid that price will never be higher than 10 cents as now. Look on Ripple or Siacoin, same situation.

What do you think, guys?
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

This coin is very surprising because the coin not mineable and listed on one of popular exchange, but can compete with old coins in the top marketcap.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:14:03 PM

Price still looks very low, but if take a look at total supply .. 25 billion, OMG
I'm afraid that price will never be higher than 10 cents as now. Look on Ripple or Siacoin, same situation.

What do you think, guys?

i really think it is..
the project is not even working yet, but it had big investors because its approved by academics and stuff
and all the things that mentioned in the topic..

it has a long way to go.. from protocol release to many more exchanges.

it just been added to binance few minutes ago

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

What do you think, guys?

i really think it is..
the project is not even working yet, but it had big investors because its approved by academics and stuff
and all the things that mentioned in the topic..

it has a long way to go.. from protocol release to many more exchanges.

it just been added to binance few minutes ago

That was fast I guess. Now let's see if there are enough people to dump on now, or maybe to buy from.. Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

I totally agree with you. Nowadays I focus on ADA coin and doing my research about it. But I decide to wait till It's price come to below 1usd. That time I think I will invest some. You may think It wont go below 1 usd but I believe (or hope) I will Smiley

I believe that ADA has good future. The team really working hard.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
DigeNarrator (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:59:02 PM

What do you think, guys?

i think that its a good idea to invest for long term. can not promise anything but in my opinion there is more space to grow in the long term
xrp did not fall that hard and its actually still can be a good investment for long term
siacoin was never a good investment for long term
koss032

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

Thanks for this information. I hadn't paid much attention to ADA previously. I'm going to go through the whitepaper and do some more research on this project.
DigeNarrator (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

Thanks for this information. I hadn't paid much attention to ADA previously. I'm going to go through the whitepaper and do some more research on this project.

watch these 2 videos on youtube called "cardano whiteboard with duncan" and "cardano whiteboard with charles hoskinson" very interesting stuff
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:13:23 PM

I bought ADA and it went down %15 in 3 hours. Will you compensate my loss?

It's just another pump and dump coin, don't fall for this scam.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: