Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANOTOKEN LOGO CONTEST: COMPLETED  (Read 2820 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:04:39 PM

Ok here's another attempt, I can also do it in different color combos:

My NanoToken address:  MbPTk81xv3uoVseogJruJV7ATx2Rng7eCY

i am definitely liking this one. you sir, are on the right track. i would really like a gold/silver/onyx color scheme, but you are definitely on the right track.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:08:52 PM

updated the prizes for 1st-5th place. the prizes may continue to grow as time goes on, in order to attract high quality submissions.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:52:31 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 09:28:42 AM by iamrickrock

i am definitely liking this one. you sir, are on the right track. i would really like a gold/silver/onyx color scheme, but you are definitely on the right track.

Something like this?

Edit: new one posted below
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:57:45 PM

Something like this?

fuck yes, i love it! maybe make the brackets hug the N a little tighter. i would also like the brackets and coin name to be in gold matching the N. you are doing a damn good job so far. Overall it needs some "refining" and finishing touches, but i'd say you are distancing your self from the competition really quick. the comp will run for several more days(so that there are atleast enough submissions to pay out all the prizes), but at this point in time you are in the lead.

iamrickrock

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:12:28 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 09:29:06 AM by iamrickrock

Edit: new one posted below
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:21:51 PM

Hows this?

that is slick!! how possible would it be to smooth it out a little and you know, just refine it a little. its excellent as far as a prototype, but it lacks refinement and a uniform look. you are very very close to being declared the winner...

iamrickrock

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:48:01 PM

Yeah I can do it however you like, if I win we can work on refining it to however you need it to look.

Thanks Smiley
iamrickrock

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 07:57:34 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 08:11:22 AM by iamrickrock

Ok take a look at this one Smiley

My NanoToken address:  MbPTk81xv3uoVseogJruJV7ATx2Rng7eCY

Here's another with all silver:

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:13:33 AM

fucking beautiful man, i declare you 1st place. leave this open 1 more day to see if anyone can top it, but i doubt they will. you will need to pm me your nan address, as well as NVC and MEC address

iamrickrock

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:19:50 AM

fucking beautiful man, i declare you 1st place. leave this open 1 more day to see if anyone can top it, but i doubt they will. you will need to pm me your nan address, as well as NVC and MEC address

Awesome, I will wait until the contest is officially over before I send my addresses, don't wanna get my hopes up yet haha

figroll

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:33:25 AM

Here's my effort

Gone a bit different with the double strikethrough thing.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:39:17 AM

Hows this?

OMG my eyes, that really, really suks... What is that? The shiny colors, the false plate, the horrible letters, the lights and shadows with the plastic, lol. Good try, but the photoshop is not your skill.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:57:45 AM

Here's my effort

Gone a bit different with the double strikethrough thing.

i like it, but i would love it if you had the double strike through N, and the coin itself is kind of ugly. really love the brackets and font though.

iamrickrock

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:23:52 AM

Hows this?

OMG my eyes, that really, really suks... What is that? The shiny colors, the false plate, the horrible letters, the lights and shadows with the plastic, lol. Good try, but the photoshop is not your skill.

Oh no, your opinion matters so fucking much to me that I am going to go cry in the corner now.  Roll Eyes

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:25:43 AM

there is one thing bugging me about these two. the outlines around the N and brackets look kind of messy in places and i don't so much like the thick black outline. however i figure this might have just been a technique to keep me from running off with your logo and not paying Wink

iamrickrock

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:31:08 AM

there is one thing bugging me about these two. the outlines around the N and brackets look kind of messy in places and i don't so much like the thick black outline. however i figure this might have just been a technique to keep me from running off with your logo and not paying Wink

That can be tweaked. To each their own. We will get it perfect for ya lol

emerefer

Activity: 338

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:32:09 AM

go with the all silver one
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:34:32 AM

That can be tweaked. To each their own. We will get it perfect for ya lol

ok, one last thing, i want the all silver one, but the 10101... around the edges, i would like in gold. cool?

figroll

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:59:42 AM

Amended

Plain background

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:59:55 AM

Im working in something like this, im gonna finish it later, now im gonna sleep...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: