Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANOTOKEN LOGO CONTEST: COMPLETED  (Read 2818 times)
iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:00:18 AM

ok, one last thing, i want the all silver one, but the 10101... around the edges, i would like in gold. cool?

Ok here ya go, and I took out the thick black edges.

r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:02:38 AM

ok, one last thing, i want the all silver one, but the 10101... around the edges, i would like in gold. cool?

Ok here ya go, and I took out the thick black edges.

Smiley

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
iamrickrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:04:22 AM

One more version for ya:

weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:04:32 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 10:19:19 AM by weav

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:09:35 AM

i really like where this is going:

iamrickrock: that alternate version is an emphatic no.

weav: you are on the right track. i don't like how you did the n though... but i love how smooth your overall design is.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:11:56 AM

weav: you are on the right track. i don't like how you did the n though... but i love how smooth your overall design is.

And what about me? Im not doing this for the reward... Its for free.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:15:01 AM

edit: sorry, i didn't see yours at first. wow, i really like that coin too... gonna be a tough choice. i still think all of them need some refinement, but all 3 of you are doing great jobs. i may need to up the ante a little bit on the rewards. and i'm sorry but if you are named as a winner you must take the reward.

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:29:11 AM

edit: sorry, i didn't see yours at first. wow, i really like that coin too... gonna be a tough choice. i still think all of them need some refinement, but all 3 of you are doing great jobs. i may need to up the ante a little bit on the rewards. and i'm sorry but if you are named as a winner you must take the reward.

I modified it, enjoy it Wink

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:37:04 AM

heck yeah, looks nice dude! ps, that is so ironic that you would post in my thread. i used to use your firecoin faucet all the time.

weav

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:39:57 AM

Fuck dude, you stole my rim Grin Looks nice with some color though, let's see if you will be the last one to steel it..

weav

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:40:49 AM

How do you like my latest blend between modern and classic?

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:41:25 AM

Fuck dude, you stole my rim Grin Looks nice with some color though, let's see if you will be the last one to steel it..

The rim its a simple silver coin rim image in google, lol.
weav

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:42:50 AM

Yeah right, let's forget about the carefully elevated zeros and ones! Wink

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:43:55 AM

heck yeah, looks nice dude! ps, that is so ironic that you would post in my thread. i used to use your firecoin faucet all the time.

Sorry about the faucet, my HHD gets burn, so i losed all my wallets and the page scrypt, for that reason i couldnt send the last coins in the list, but now i program the scrypt again and im opening one by one the faucets.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:45:54 AM

Yeah right, let's forget about the carefully elevated zeros and ones! Wink

30 secs between making the circle sharp and writing de 10101010... Anyway, im not doing this for the price, just for free, and if you want to can take part of my desing.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:46:40 AM

Sorry about the faucet, my HHD gets burn, so i losed all my wallets and the page scrypt, for that reason i couldnt send the last coins in the list, but now i program the scrypt again and im opening one by one the faucets.

oh no, i wasn't ragging on you at all, i was just saying it was a coiincidence, but thats cool about your script. will definitely check it out.

weav

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:40:29 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 03:44:16 PM by weav

?

figroll

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:51:05 AM

One for the road, this is the plain and ugly one.

Metatron

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:40:03 PM

Hi, here's my idea:

In point form:
- Has a general 'token' image
- Has a modern look
- {NAN} translated in binary
- Circuit board background to depict that it is a digital currency
- The required {N}
- Cool design of the N which could be used as a currency symbol

Any modifications from the OP like colors etc let me know  Grin
but this is the general idea  Wink

>>> If I've been of any help pls consider donating any cryptocurrency to my Cryptsy - [Trade Key: f400d7b9519d125b9908427c6ab1f28e918e3947] <<<
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 07:38:25 PM

holy shit, i'm really loving these designs.  will comment more when i get back from the barbecue. think all could use some minor improvements. also i've decided to increase the bounties with the quality of these submissions. thanks everybody!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: