Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:36:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send  (Read 40778 times)
SucreDev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:57:34 AM

This is the official PDF Guide to Setup a Masternode on the Sucre Network

http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

There is many ways to do this, but to avoid problem I recommended that you follow this one.

Note: this is a BETA release. (might have typos, was tested on Ubuntu 14.04 and work on the first run)

PS. Be aware that with this procedure, you are setting up a Masternode on a remote server, and keeping your 1000 SUCREs on a local Windows PC.

Hi, Dev
I am following you manual but after
"cd SucreCore
find . -name "*.sh" -exec sudo chmod 755 {} \;
./autogen.sh
./configure --without-gui"

I type "make" and get errors

Please, tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thank you

What is the version of Ubuntu?

If 14.04 try this line below and restart at procedure at ./autogen.sh

sudo apt-get install libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev

If that doesn't work, you can install all boost development packages with:

sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

I use Ubuntu 17.10 x64 at Vultr, will try and post result here

Thats your problem, Get new droplet 14.04 or 16.04, never tested on 17.10 too much incompatibility with deps

Vituscc

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

Dev, can you compile sentinel for windows?
Anry666777

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:56:55 AM

Dev, can you compile sentinel for windows?

you can use this one - it work to me
https://github.com/ZonnCash/sentinel/releases/tag/v1.1.0-win64
Vababaika

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

There is many ways to do this, but to avoid problem I recommended that you follow this one.

Note: this is a BETA release. (might have typos, was tested on Ubuntu 14.04 and work on the first run)

PS. Be aware that with this procedure, you are setting up a Masternode on a remote server, and keeping your 1000 SUCREs on a local Windows PC.

Hi, Dev
I am following you manual but after
"cd SucreCore
find . -name "*.sh" -exec sudo chmod 755 {} \;
./autogen.sh
./configure --without-gui"

I type "make" and get errors

Please, tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thank you

What is the version of Ubuntu?

If 14.04 try this line below and restart at procedure at ./autogen.sh

sudo apt-get install libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev

If that doesn't work, you can install all boost development packages with:

sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

I use Ubuntu 17.10 x64 at Vultr, will try and post result here

Thats your problem, Get new droplet 14.04 or 16.04, never tested on 17.10 too much incompatibility with deps

You are right, that was the problem. Thank you for help  Smiley I have one more question

"sucrd -daemon
Then wait until full sync"

How should I know that it synced?

Anry666777

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:35:45 AM

scurd getinfo

Count of blocks must be the same, as in explorer
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:00:36 PM

You are right, that was the problem. Thank you for help  Smiley I have one more question

"sucrd -daemon
Then wait until full sync"

How should I know that it synced?

More specifically with sucr-cli getblocktemplate

until you stop seeing this below

error code: -10
error message:
Sucr Core is syncing with network...

Because sucr-cli getinfo will tell you the number of blocks, but after that there is more to do like processing masternode list etc...

Priest Sannin

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

Bom dia, vocês usam uma rede da "DASH" para fazer o processamento da rede da "SUCR"? um "SUCR" tem previsão de entrada em troca maiores como, poloniex, hitBTC, bittrex ou algumas assim?

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
RogerSally

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:22:56 PM

What plans about other exchanges, will it be in near future?  Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

Bom dia, vocês usam uma rede da "DASH" para fazer o processamento da rede da "SUCR"? um "SUCR" tem previsão de entrada em troca maiores como, poloniex, hitBTC, bittrex ou algumas assim?

Essas são duas redes separadas, uma moeda de cinco dias. Nós temos 2 trocas agora, algumas trocam pedir dinheiro, outros correm um sistema de votação. Isso levará algum tempo, mas vamos chegar lá.

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

we are 5 days into this project and doing very good so far, already 2 exchanges now.

Some exchange ask for money , other run a voting system. this will take some time but we'll get there.

BTW. you can all(Sucre coin owners) submit Sucre to any platform you want. In case they ask for Dev submission only then PM me the link or procedure to do so.

******Again****** This can not be all done by one individual! All Sucre coin owners need to step up here. Everyone here have different skills set. Use them to make this coin skyrocket.

Anybody can take part in this project.

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:59:29 PM

NEW MASTERNODE SETUP V 1.1

cryptomen101

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:55:33 PM

thanks a lot for sharing this info..sorry ,I set up masternode in windows system, and it halts every hour(i need to re-start the master node every hour) ,your help on windows system would be really helpful.

THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!    ●            RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄ ▄█ ███       Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2       ███ █▄ ▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER                GITHUB
cryptomen101

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

we are 5 days into this project and doing very good so far, already 2 exchanges now.

Some exchange ask for money , other run a voting system. this will take some time but we'll get there.

BTW. you can all(Sucre coin owners) submit Sucre to any platform you want. In case they ask for Dev submission only then PM me the link or procedure to do so.

******Again****** This can not be all done by one individual! All Sucre coin owners need to step up here. Everyone here have different skills set. Use them to make this coin skyrocket.

Anybody can take part in this project.

sure will support this coin if there is a voting system..

THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!    ●            RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄ ▄█ ███       Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2       ███ █▄ ▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER                GITHUB
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

thanks a lot for sharing this info..sorry ,I set up masternode in windows system, and it halts every hour(i need to re-start the master node every hour) ,your help on windows system would be really helpful.

You can try to install sentinel windows https://github.com/ZonnCash/sentinel/releases/tag/v1.1.0-win64

This come from another member and never tested on my side.

cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

You can try to install sentinel windows https://github.com/ZonnCash/sentinel/releases/tag/v1.1.0-win64

it was made for Desire coin i think . When i tried it was throwing some error related to desire . Not sure if there is a workaround for this .
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

it was made for Desire coin i think . When i tried it was throwing some error related to desire . Not sure if there is a workaround for this .

Try to contact this user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2488988.msg25775959#msg25775959

Anry666777 got one running, and please share the result here thanks.

Dies Irae

Activity: 283
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:57 PM

Any sentinel will work.

cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

Any sentinel will work.

can you please share your sucr.conf and sentinel.conf entries ?
alex go

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:56:10 PM

On the exchange coinsmarkets.com, trades exceeded 10,000 $

What is the procedure for listing on coinmarcetcap.com ?
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

On the exchange coinsmarkets.com, trades exceeded 10,000 $

What is the procedure for listing on coinmarcetcap.com ?

Already did submit today at 15.000 volume.

Can take up to 7 days to process

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: