Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send  (Read 40778 times)
qbg1003

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

#----
rpcuser=XXXXXXXXXXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=256
#--------------------
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
externalip=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

masternodeprivkey 
Where did you get it?
SucreDev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:42:52 AM

#----
rpcuser=XXXXXXXXXXXXX
rpcpassword=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=256
#--------------------
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
externalip=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

masternodeprivkey 
Where did you get it?

You really need to follow the official setup guide: http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

Zapparoli

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:57:39 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 08:08:04 AM by Zapparoli

Dev,

My masternode is active and enabled since yesterday (more than 24 hours), but I didn't receive any payment. Also, sometimes I check the wallet and the masternode has the status "NEW_START_REQUIRED". Why? Everytime my Active period resets in my wallet but my masternode is up and running since yesterday.

You need to Restart Alias, Probably lost connection with server

Dev, but this is happens for all masternodes. Today, for example, I came to my office and open the wallet. The status "NEW STATUS REQUIRED" was again in my wallet, but if I go to the tab "All Masternodes", a lot of masternodes have the same status.

Also, I have setup the masternode 29/12 and untill today I didn't receive any payment. My masternode is up and running, the status is Enabled but nothing until now. Where can I check if I receive payment or not?

First thing first, restart the masternode (right click on it then start alias)

approx 576 blocks per day / by the amount of masternodes (now 360) = number of payments per day 1.6

Yes, there is many masternodes not set properly. It's the responsibility of each owners to take care of it.

Dev, I follow the official guide and the masternode appears to be ok, up and running normal, since the wallet shows me ENABLED and directly in console the command sucr-cli getblocktemplate return full sync, the command venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py return silence and command sucr-cli masternode debug return Masternode successfully started. Is there anything else I need to check in order to see if there is something wrong? Look below the evidences

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dd46lbky3nt59bx/Sucre%20wallet.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltsnfq2tisaa2u4/sucre%20server.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxslarrgqyg4qgo/sucre%20command.PNG?dl=0
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

Dev,

My masternode is active and enabled since yesterday (more than 24 hours), but I didn't receive any payment. Also, sometimes I check the wallet and the masternode has the status "NEW_START_REQUIRED". Why? Everytime my Active period resets in my wallet but my masternode is up and running since yesterday.

Dev, but this is happens for all masternodes. Today, for example, I came to my office and open the wallet. The status "NEW STATUS REQUIRED" was again in my wallet, but if I go to the tab "All Masternodes", a lot of masternodes have the same status.

Also, I have setup the masternode 29/12 and untill today I didn't receive any payment. My masternode is up and running, the status is Enabled but nothing until now. Where can I check if I receive payment or not?

approx 576 blocks per day / by the amount of masternodes (now 360) = number of payments per day 1.6

Yes, there is many masternodes not set properly. It's the responsibility of each owners to take care of it.

Dev, I follow the official guide and the masternode appears to be ok, up and running normal, since the wallet shows me ENABLED and directly in console the command sucr-cli getblocktemplate return full sync, the command venv/bin/python bin/sentinel.py return silence and command sucr-cli masternode debug return Masternode successfully started. Is there anything else I need to check in order to see if there is something wrong? Look below the evidences

Yes, you got it right. Now wait for payment.

Zapparoli

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:43:52 AM

Dev,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dd46lbky3nt59bx/Sucre%20wallet.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltsnfq2tisaa2u4/sucre%20server.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pxslarrgqyg4qgo/sucre%20command.PNG?dl=0

Yes, you got it right. Now wait for payment.

Thanks, I'll be waiting.
Xpertmine

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:13:12 AM

South-America is going to be a booming market in the near future and this is a cheap way to send money around. Super exited about this project.

The $ mark can be confusing why in terms of graphics, Wise to re-think or upgrade logo and Wallet graphics matching the theme and overall projection. @ date of this post SUCRE is a great opportunity at a reasonable price.

,,mucho força developer' !i
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

Good Going Sucre. MN rewards working well. Great MN setup guide thanks

cryptotrumpet

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

9336 is default port. But, can I run an MN with another port ? say: 9346.  How Blockchain network take it?
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:45:02 PM

9336 is default port. But, can I run an MN with another port ? say: 9346.  How Blockchain network take it?

Run default port. create new firewall rules

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:46:48 PM

P2P port 9336 can not change, local RPC port can be anything you want, default 9335

cryptotrumpet

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

Sad I was checking the feasibility of running multiple MN in same server
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:46:49 PM

Sad I was checking the feasibility of running multiple MN in same server

Having multiple masternodes on same IP/server is not recommended, not supported and absolutely not encouraged. since the goal here is to have a strong network spread around the world. multiple masternodes on one IP is more damaging for the network and not fare to the community.

cryptotrumpet

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

Make sense

I do follow many coins. Dev activity is the highest here. Good for the coin and its future.  Kudos  SucreDev.

BTW, Do you have the list of RPC commands which supported (not cli commands). Looking for some automation in python & contribute to SUCR. Any documentation link will help

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

Make sense

I do follow many coins. Dev activity is the highest here. Good for the coin and its future.  Kudos  SucreDev.

BTW, Do you have the list of RPC commands which supported (not cli commands). Looking for some automation in python & contribute to SUCR. Any documentation link will help

Thanks for your understanding! Will build a wiki for Sucre in Q1-2018, but here is all RPC commands available.(will look better in wiki)

== Addressindex ==
getaddressbalance                          Returns the balance for an address(es) (requires addressindex to be enabled).
getaddressdeltas                           Returns all changes for an address (requires addressindex to be enabled).
getaddressmempool                          Returns all mempool deltas for an address (requires addressindex to be enabled).
getaddresstxids                            Returns the txids for an address(es) (requires addressindex to be enabled).
getaddressutxos                            Returns all unspent outputs for an address (requires addressindex to be enabled).

== Blockchain ==
getbestblockhash                           Returns the hash of the best (tip) block in the longest block chain.
getblock "hash" ( verbose )                If verbose is false, returns a string that is serialized, hex-encoded data for block 'hash'. If verbose is true, returns an Object with information about block <hash>.
getblockchaininfo                          Returns an object containing various state info regarding block chain processing.
getblockcount                              Returns the number of blocks in the longest block chain.
getblockhash index                         Returns hash of block in best-block-chain at index provided.
getblockhashes timestamp                   Returns array of hashes of blocks within the timestamp range provided.
getblockheader "hash" ( verbose )          If verbose is false, returns a string that is serialized, hex-encoded data for blockheader 'hash'. If verbose is true, returns an Object with information about blockheader <hash>.
getblockheaders "hash" ( count verbose )   Returns an array of items with information about <count> blockheaders starting from <hash>. If verbose is false, each item is a string that is serialized, hex-encoded data for a single blockheader. If verbose is true, each item is an Object with information about a single blockheader.
getchaintips ( count branchlen )           Return information about all known tips in the block tree, including the main chain as well as orphaned branches.
getdifficulty                              Returns the proof-of-work difficulty as a multiple of the minimum difficulty.
getmempoolinfo                             Returns details on the active state of the TX memory pool.
getrawmempool ( verbose )                  Returns all transaction ids in memory pool as a json array of string transaction ids.
getspentinfo                               Returns the txid and index where an output is spent.
gettxout "txid" n ( includemempool )       Returns details about an unspent transaction output.
gettxoutproof ["txid",...] ( blockhash )   Returns a hex-encoded proof that "txid" was included in a block.
gettxoutsetinfo                            Returns statistics about the unspent transaction output set. Note this call may take some time.
verifychain ( checklevel numblocks )       Verifies blockchain database.
verifytxoutproof "proof"                   Verifies that a proof points to a transaction in a block, returning the transaction it commits to nd throwing an RPC error if the block is not in our best chain.

== Control ==
debug ( 0|1|addrman|alert|bench|coindb|db|lock|rand|rpc|selectcoins|mempool|mempoolrej|net|proxy|prune|http|libevent|tor|zmq|sucr|privatesend|instantsend|masternode|spork|keepass|mnpayments|gobject )
                                           Change debug category on the fly. Specify single category or use comma to specify many.
getinfo                                    Returns an object containing various state info.
help ( "command" )                         List all commands, or get help for a specified command.
stop                                       Stop sucr Core server.

== sucr ==
getgovernanceinfo                          Returns an object containing governance parameters.
getpoolinfo                                Returns an object containing mixing pool related information.
getsuperblockbudget index                  Returns the absolute maximum sum of superblock payments allowed.
gobject "command"...                       Manage governance objects. Available commands:
                                             check            - Validate governance object data (proposal only)
                                             prepare          - Prepare governance object by signing and creating tx
                                             submit           - Submit governance object to network
                                             deserialize      - Deserialize governance object from hex string to JSON
                                             count            - Count governance objects and votes
                                             get              - Get governance object by hash
                                             getvotes         - Get all votes for a governance object hash (including old votes)
                                             getcurrentvotes  - Get only current (tallying) votes for a governance object hash (does not include old votes)
                                             list             - List governance objects (can be filtered by signal and/or object type)
                                             diff             - List differences since last diff
                                             vote-alias       - Vote on a governance object by masternode alias (using masternode.conf setup)
                                             vote-conf        - Vote on a governance object by masternode configured in sucr.conf
                                             vote-many        - Vote on a governance object by all masternodes (using masternode.conf setup)
masternode "command"...                    Set of commands to execute masternode related actions. Available commands:
                                             count            - Print number of all known masternodes (optional: 'ps', 'enabled', 'all', 'qualify')
                                             current          - Print info on current masternode winner to be paid the next block (calculated locally)
                                             genkey           - Generate new masternodeprivkey
                                             outputs          - Print masternode compatible outputs
                                             start-alias      - Start single remote masternode by assigned alias configured in masternode.conf
                                             start-<mode>     - Start remote masternodes configured in masternode.conf (<mode>: 'all', 'missing', 'disabled')
                                             status           - Print masternode status information
                                             list             - Print list of all known masternodes (see masternodelist for more info)
                                             list-conf        - Print masternode.conf in JSON format
                                             winner           - Print info on next masternode winner to vote for
                                             winners          - Print list of masternode winners
masternodebroadcast "command"...           Set of commands to create and relay masternode broadcast messages. Available commands:
                                             create-alias     - Create single remote masternode broadcast message by assigned alias configured in masternode.conf
                                             create-all       - Create remote masternode broadcast messages for all masternodes configured in masternode.conf
                                             decode           - Decode masternode broadcast message
                                             relay            - Relay masternode broadcast message to the network
masternodelist ( "mode" "filter" )         Get a list of masternodes in different modes
mnsync [status|next|reset]                 Returns the sync status, updates to the next step or resets it entirely.
privatesend "command"                      Available commands:
                                             start            - Start mixing
                                             stop             - Stop mixing
                                             reset            - Reset mixing
sentinelping version                       Sentinel ping.
spork <name> [<value>]                     <name> is the corresponding spork name, or 'show' to show all current spork settings, active to show which sporks are active<value> is a epoch datetime to enable or disable spork. Requires wallet passphrase to be set with walletpassphrase call.
voteraw <masternode-tx-hash> <masternode-tx-index> <governance-hash> <vote-signal> [yes|no|abstain] <time> <vote-sig>
                                           Compile and relay a governance vote with provided external signature instead of signing vote internally.

== Generating ==
generate numblocks                         Mine blocks immediately (before the RPC call returns).
getgenerate                                Return if the server is set to generate coins or not. The default is false. It is set with the command line argument -gen (or sucr.conf setting gen). It can also be set with the setgenerate call.
setgenerate generate ( genproclimit )      Set 'generate' true or false to turn generation on or off. Generation is limited to 'genproclimit' processors, -1 is unlimited. See the getgenerate call for the current setting.

== Mining ==
getblocktemplate ( "jsonrequestobject" )   If the request parameters include a 'mode' key, that is used to explicitly select between the default 'template' request or a 'proposal'. It returns data needed to construct a block to work on.
getmininginfo                              Returns a json object containing mining-related information.
getnetworkhashps ( blocks height )         Returns the estimated network hashes per second based on the last n blocks. Pass in [blocks] to override # of blocks, -1 specifies since last difficulty change. Pass in [height] to estimate the network speed at the time when a certain block was found.
prioritisetransaction <txid> <priority delta> <fee delta>
                                           Accepts the transaction into mined blocks at a higher (or lower) priority.
submitblock "hexdata" ( "jsonparametersobject" )
                                           Attempts to submit new block to network. The 'jsonparametersobject' parameter is currently ignored. See https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/BIP_0022 for full specification.

== Network ==
addnode "node" "add|remove|onetry"         Attempts add or remove a node from the addnode list. Or try a connection to a node once.
clearbanned                                Clear all banned IPs.
disconnectnode "node"                      Immediately disconnects from the specified node.
getaddednodeinfo dummy ( "node" )          Returns information about the given added node, or all added nodes (note that onetry addnodes are not listed here).
getconnectioncount                         Returns the number of connections to other nodes.
getnettotals                               Returns information about network traffic, including bytes in, bytes out, and current time.
getnetworkinfo                             Returns an object containing various state info regarding P2P networking.
getpeerinfo                                Returns data about each connected network node as a json array of objects.
listbanned                                 List all banned IPs/Subnets.
ping                                       Requests that a ping be sent to all other nodes, to measure ping time. Results provided in getpeerinfo, pingtime and pingwait fields are decimal seconds. Ping command is handled in queue with all other commands, so it measures processing backlog, not just network ping.
setban "ip(/netmask)" "add|remove" (bantime) (absolute)
                                           Attempts add or remove a IP/Subnet from the banned list.
setnetworkactive true|false                Disable/enable all p2p network activity.

== Rawtransactions ==
createrawtransaction [{"txid":"id","vout":n},...] {"address":amount,"data":"hex",...} ( locktime )
                                           Create a transaction spending the given inputs and creating new outputs. Outputs can be addresses or data. Returns hex-encoded raw transaction. Note that the transaction's inputs are not signed, and it is not stored in the wallet or transmitted to the network.
decoderawtransaction "hexstring"           Return a JSON object representing the serialized, hex-encoded transaction.
decodescript "hex"                         Decode a hex-encoded script.
fundrawtransaction "hexstring" includeWatching
                                           Add inputs to a transaction until it has enough in value to meet its out value. This will not modify existing inputs, and will add one change output to the outputs.
getrawtransaction "txid" ( verbose )       Return the raw transaction data. If verbose=0, returns a string that is serialized, hex-encoded data for 'txid'. If verbose is non-zero, returns an Object with information about 'txid'.
sendrawtransaction "hexstring" ( allowhighfees instantsend )
                                           Submits raw transaction (serialized, hex-encoded) to local node and network. Also see createrawtransaction and signrawtransaction calls.
signrawtransaction "hexstring" ( [{"txid":"id","vout":n,"scriptPubKey":"hex","redeemScript":"hex"},...] ["privatekey1",...] sighashtype )
                                           Sign inputs for raw transaction (serialized, hex-encoded). The second optional argument (may be null) is an array of previous transaction outputs that this transaction depends on but may not yet be in the block chain. The third optional argument (may be null) is an array of base58-encoded private keys that, if given, will be the only keys used to sign the transaction.

== Util ==
createmultisig nrequired ["key",...]       Creates a multi-signature address with n signature of m keys required. It returns a json object with the address and redeemScript.
estimatefee nblocks                        Estimates the approximate fee per kilobyte needed for a transaction to begin confirmation within nblocks blocks.
estimatepriority nblocks                   Estimates the approximate priority a zero-fee transaction needs to begin confirmation within nblocks blocks.
estimatesmartfee nblocks                   WARNING: This interface is unstable and may disappear or change! Estimates the approximate fee per kilobyte needed for a transaction to begin confirmation within nblocks blocks if possible and return the number of blocks for which the estimate is valid.
estimatesmartpriority nblocks              WARNING: This interface is unstable and may disappear or change! Estimates the approximate priority a zero-fee transaction needs to begin confirmation within nblocks blocks if possible and return the number of blocks for which the estimate is valid.
validateaddress "sucraddress"              Return information about the given sucr address.
verifymessage "sucraddress" "signature" "message"
                                           Verify a signed message.

== Wallet ==
abandontransaction "txid"                  Mark in-wallet transaction <txid> as abandoned. This will mark this transaction and all its in-wallet descendants as abandoned which will allow for their inputs to be respent.
addmultisigaddress nrequired ["key",...] ( "account" )
                                           Add a nrequired-to-sign multisignature address to the wallet. Each key is a sucr address or hex-encoded public key. If 'account' is specified (DEPRECATED), assign address to that account.
backupwallet "destination"                 Safely copies wallet.dat to destination, which can be a directory or a path with filename.
dumphdinfo                                 Returns an object containing sensitive private info about this HD wallet.
dumpprivkey "sucraddress"                  Reveals the private key corresponding to 'sucraddress'. Then the importprivkey can be used with this output
dumpwallet "filename"                      Dumps all wallet keys in a human-readable format.
encryptwallet "passphrase"                 Encrypts the wallet with 'passphrase'. This is for first time encryption. After this, any calls that interact with private keys such as sending or signing will require the passphrase to be set prior the making these calls. Use the walletpassphrase call for this, and then walletlock call. If the wallet is already encrypted, use the walletpassphrasechange call. Note that this will shutdown the server.
getaccount "sucraddress"                   DEPRECATED. Returns the account associated with the given address.
getaccountaddress "account"                DEPRECATED. Returns the current sucr address for receiving payments to this account.
getaddressesbyaccount "account"            DEPRECATED. Returns the list of addresses for the given account.
getbalance ( "account" minconf addlockconf includeWatchonly )
                                           If account is not specified, returns the server's total available balance. If account is specified (DEPRECATED), returns the balance in the account. Note that the account "" is not the same as leaving the parameter out. The server total may be different to the balance in the default "" account.
getnewaddress ( "account" )                Returns a new sucr address for receiving payments. If 'account' is specified (DEPRECATED), it is added to the address book so payments received with the address will be credited to 'account'.
getrawchangeaddress                        Returns a new sucr address, for receiving change. This is for use with raw transactions, NOT normal use.
getreceivedbyaccount "account" ( minconf addlockconf )
                                           DEPRECATED. Returns the total amount received by addresses with <account> in transactions with specified minimum number of confirmations.
getreceivedbyaddress "sucraddress" ( minconf addlockconf )
                                           Returns the total amount received by the given sucraddress in transactions with specified minimum number of confirmations.
gettransaction "txid" ( includeWatchonly ) Get detailed information about in-wallet transaction <txid>
getunconfirmedbalance                      Returns the server's total unconfirmed balance.
getwalletinfo                              Returns an object containing various wallet state info.
importaddress "address" ( "label" rescan p2sh )
                                           Adds a script (in hex) or address that can be watched as if it were in your wallet but cannot be used to spend.
importelectrumwallet "filename" index      Imports keys from an Electrum wallet export file (.csv or .json)
importprivkey "sucrprivkey" ( "label" rescan )
                                           Adds a private key (as returned by dumpprivkey) to your wallet.
importpubkey "pubkey" ( "label" rescan )   Adds a public key (in hex) that can be watched as if it were in your wallet but cannot be used to spend.
importwallet "filename"                    Imports keys from a wallet dump file (see dumpwallet).
instantsendtoaddress "sucraddress" amount ( "comment" "comment-to" subtractfeefromamount )
                                           Send an amount to a given address. The amount is a real and is rounded to the nearest 0.00000001
keepass <genkey|init|setpassphrase>
keypoolrefill ( newsize )                  Fills the keypool.
listaccounts ( minconf addlockconf includeWatchonly)
                                           DEPRECATED. Returns Object that has account names as keys, account balances as values.
listaddressgroupings                       Lists groups of addresses which have had their common ownership made public by common use as inputs or as the resulting change in past transactions.
listlockunspent                            Returns list of temporarily unspendable outputs. See the lockunspent call to lock and unlock transactions for spending.
listreceivedbyaccount ( minconf addlockconf includeempty includeWatchonly)
                                           DEPRECATED. List balances by account.
listreceivedbyaddress ( minconf addlockconf includeempty includeWatchonly)
                                           List balances by receiving address.
listsinceblock ( "blockhash" target-confirmations includeWatchonly)
                                           Get all transactions in blocks since block [blockhash], or all transactions if omitted
listtransactions ( "account" count from includeWatchonly)
                                           Returns up to 'count' most recent transactions skipping the first 'from' transactions for account 'account'.
listunspent ( minconf maxconf ["address",...] )
                                           Returns array of unspent transaction outputs with between minconf and maxconf (inclusive) confirmations. Optionally filter to only include txouts paid to specified addresses.
lockunspent unlock [{"txid":"txid","vout":n},...]
                                           Updates list of temporarily unspendable outputs. Temporarily lock (unlock=false) or unlock (unlock=true) specified transaction outputs.
move "fromaccount" "toaccount" amount ( minconf "comment" )
                                           DEPRECATED. Move a specified amount from one account in your wallet to another.
sendfrom "fromaccount" "tosucraddress" amount ( minconf addlockconf "comment" "comment-to" )
                                           DEPRECATED (use sendtoaddress). Sent an amount from an account to a sucr address.
sendmany "fromaccount" {"address":amount,...} ( minconf addlockconf "comment" ["address",...] subtractfeefromamount use_is use_ps )
                                           Send multiple times. Amounts are double-precision floating point numbers.
sendtoaddress "sucraddress" amount ( "comment" "comment-to" subtractfeefromamount use_is use_ps )
                                           Send an amount to a given address.
setaccount "sucraddress" "account"         DEPRECATED. Sets the account associated with the given address.
settxfee amount                            Set the transaction fee per kB. Overwrites the paytxfee parameter.
signmessage "sucraddress" "message"        Sign a message with the private key of an address.
walletlock                                 Removes the wallet encryption key from memory, locking the wallet. After calling this method, you will need to call walletpassphrase again before being able to call any methods which require the wallet to be unlocked.
walletpassphrase "passphrase" timeout ( mixingonly )
                                           Stores the wallet decryption key in memory for 'timeout' seconds. This is needed prior to performing transactions related to private keys such as sending sucrs
walletpassphrasechange "oldpassphrase" "newpassphrase"
                                           Changes the wallet passphrase from 'oldpassphrase' to 'newpassphrase'.

cryptotrumpet

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:25:08 PM

awsome! Thanks
skdsw

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:59:26 PM

Is there sentinel for windows?
Brexitbar

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

+1 MN online - PDF was a great right up for novices like myself. Much appreciated Grin
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:06:02 AM

Is there sentinel for windows?

Yes, there is with a PDF setup guide https://github.com/sucremoneda/sentinel-win64/releases

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:07:14 AM

+1 MN online - PDF was a great right up for novices like myself. Much appreciated Grin

Thanks, glad you got it running.

qbg1003

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

Enter masternode outputs no return value

[
10:45:23

masternode outputs

10:45:23

{
}

10:45:39

masternode outputs

10:45:39

{
}
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: