Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send  (Read 40778 times)
SucreDev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Every sell orders between 1.00 to 3.00 USD per coin get fill pretty fast on https://cryptohub.online/market/SUCR . We need some of you to sell some (whatever you can spare 1% to 5% of your portfolio, just so others can get in to the project) . Did my part and Sold some of my personal coins  today. Thanks!

Cryptohub and CoinsMarkets - these exchanges are working with errors and do not inspire confidence
I will not trade a sucre until it appears on livecoin or cryptopia

Well Cryptohub work pretty well and no one report any error so far.

Was just asking for a little support from the community.

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

Every sell orders between 1.00 to 3.00 USD per coin get fill pretty fast on https://cryptohub.online/market/SUCR . We need some of you to sell some (whatever you can spare 1% to 5% of your portfolio, just so others can get in to the project) . Did my part and Sold some of my personal coins  today. Thanks!

I had sucre coin at coinsmarket, if they will return I will continue trade, if they scamed, I will just have coins from my MN reward Sad
Dev, may be you should apply at stocks.exchange? Some coins from coinsmarkets are already moved there. As I dont have hundreds of dollars to trade, I would prefer one exchange where I coukd trade.

If I sum all the request I got in the last 3 days , I would need 650,000 USD to please everyone , then I have some request to buy coins at Cryptohub . People list 100 sucres at 3$ USD 10 minute later coins are sold . This platform is very solid and will have to do for the moment. So build some volume on the exchanges we have now then will got get listed on other exchange more easily. not the other way around.

Futureinyourhands

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

exchange no work now, so if somebody looking to sucre MN, i can sold, with escrow. PM me
cocobball

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

exchange no work now, so if somebody looking to sucre MN, i can sold, with escrow. PM me
  Im interested in buying a master-node who can we use for escrow?
overmarck

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

Im interested in buying a master-node who can we use for escrow?

I've sent you a PM
zmago

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

didn't read all but is there a plan to list sucr on cryptopia?
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

Coin need good exchange! Now it is very hard to buy coin. I don't want make a large amount deposit on shit-exchange.
janche

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

Coin need good exchange! Now it is very hard to buy coin. I don't want make a large amount deposit on shit-exchange.
CryptoHub is not enough.
SucreDev, why don't you pay attention at  stocks.exchange?
Is it so expensive for a listing?
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:31:47 AM

The requesting my favorite exchange thing is getting out of control now, and no I will not pay the 650,000 USD requested to list Sucre on all your favorite exchanges. (I'm not ready to sell a kidney yet)

So this is how it's gonna work, I will create a voting system in the next 3 weeks(in time for Budget proposal or so). You will then vote for your favorite exchange platform. Each month I will submit a Budget proposal to include the winning exchange (will let decide the masternode community by voting yes or no, the democratic way) Then once I get the amount of coins propose on the next superblock cycle, I will sell the coin on the exchanges we already have. As soon I have the exact BTC amount requested by the exchange will submit Sucre to it.

NOTE: The amount of coin total by budget cycle will be approx 6000 Sucres and I will never make a proposal higher than 3000 (half) coins (so others can submit projects also, remember Sucre is not only about trading...). If I don't have enough to submit to current exchange(e.g. Cryptopia 75,000 USD) then will have to make a second budget proposal to complete submission.

All this budget proposal for voting thing will be explain (How to) in details in the Sucre WIKI due to launch February 1st 2018. (it's not active at the moment and will be BETA at beginning). I will not explain this one on one. wait until Wiki is completed.

Hope this will satisfied most of you all! If not then you will have to finance(yourself) inclusion to your favorite exchange.

Also make sure you go read this PDF file before making anymore request http://sucremoneda.net/suggestions.pdf

Thanks for you understanding.

freshstorm92

Activity: 162

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

The requesting my favorite exchange thing is getting out of control now, and no I will not pay the 650,000 USD requested to list Sucre on all your favorite exchanges. (I'm not ready to sell a kidney yet)

So this is how it's gonna work, I will create a voting system in the next 3 weeks(in time for Budget proposal or so). You will then vote for your favorite exchange platform. Each month I will submit a Budget proposal to include the winning exchange (will let decide the masternode community by voting yes or no, the democratic way) Then once I get the amount of coins propose on the next superblock cycle, I will sell the coin on the exchanges we already have. As soon I have the exact BTC amount requested by the exchange will submit Sucre to it.

NOTE: The amount of coin total by budget cycle will be approx 6000 Sucres and I will never make a proposal higher than 3000 (half) coins (so others can submit projects also, remember Sucre is not only about trading...). If I don't have enough to submit to current exchange(e.g. Cryptopia 75,000 USD) then will have to make a second budget proposal to complete submission.

All this budget proposal for voting thing will be explain (How to) in details in the Sucre WIKI due to launch February 1st 2018. (it's not active at the moment and will be BETA at beginning). I will not explain this one on one. wait until Wiki is completed.

Hope this will satisfied most of you all! If not then you will have to finance(yourself) inclusion to your favorite exchange.

Also make sure you go read this PDF file before making anymore request http://sucremoneda.net/suggestions.pdf

dev have you consider mercatox, coinexchange and stock.exchange? furthermore, binance and kucoin is also a good choice,

GorillaDental

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

dev have you consider mercatox, coinexchange and stock.exchange? furthermore, binance and kucoin is also a good choice,

dev just explained it, stop trolling Grin
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:53:51 AM

This project looks good. Can you give me more information? I want to participate in the bounty and air drop.

Thank you!

Most bounties and air drop completed, moving on to Budget proposal soon.

For now, more info and important links at https://sucremoneda.net/english.html

CoinArt

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Goo project. Watching.
fengyun88

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

good
zmago

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

intriguing.
mining for MN.
James.Sheppard

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Guys, how can i get my hands on this via purchase (i dont Mine)

Do i have to wait for exchange listing or is there a sneaky way around it?

Kind Regards,
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Guys, how can i get my hands on this via purchase (i dont Mine)

Do i have to wait for exchange listing or is there a sneaky way around it?

Kind Regards,

There is 3 exchanges, last one is moving to new server, I recommend CryptoHub for now.

CryptoHub SUCR/BTC https://cryptohub.online/market/SUCR <<< SUCR Payment Processor

OutletBit SUCR/BTC https://www.outletbit.com/market/80

Do not use below yet.

CoinsMarkets SUCR/BTC https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SUCR.htm

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:59:03 PM

2000 blocks and double reward. How do you think, how much does it affect the price?
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

2000 blocks and double reward. How do you think, how much does it affect the price?

Humm, I don't understand? If this is about superblock then will not double, MN will got up from 30% to 45%.

About the market price, well I would be rich by now If I would understand it. Just a developer not a trading expert.

Will probably bring more people to start a MN.

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:02:45 AM

Last post from coinsmarkets.com

"We are here to stay ,there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud."

I'm always amaze when I see people Shooting themselves in the foot. Why!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: