Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send  (Read 40776 times)
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

2000 blocks and double reward. How do you think, how much does it affect the price?
Humm, I don't understand? If this is about superblock then will not double, MN will got up from 30% to 45%.
About the market price, well I would be rich by now If I would understand it. Just a developer not a trading expert.
Will probably bring more people to start a MN.
Superblock already reached, but MN rewards still the same. Why?

Many PM about Superblock today. Superblock started yesterday but not yet enabled. MN still at 30%. Next 2 weeks is all about testing the Budget proposal network . When all is good I will manually engage it via Spork. All feature can't get engage all at once. Then will release wiki for you to learn how to create a Proposal?

Why you didn't indicate info about testing and etc. in the first post? I've been waiting for this superblock, but now I read that it will be 14 days after.
SucreDev (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

2000 blocks and double reward. How do you think, how much does it affect the price?
Humm, I don't understand? If this is about superblock then will not double, MN will got up from 30% to 45%.
About the market price, well I would be rich by now If I would understand it. Just a developer not a trading expert.
Will probably bring more people to start a MN.
Superblock already reached, but MN rewards still the same. Why?

Many PM about Superblock today. Superblock started yesterday but not yet enabled. MN still at 30%. Next 2 weeks is all about testing the Budget proposal network . When all is good I will manually engage it via Spork. All feature can't get engage all at once. Then will release wiki for you to learn how to create a Proposal?

Why you didn't indicate info about testing and etc. in the first post? I've been waiting for this superblock, but now I read that it will be 14 days after.

On the roadmap it's Q1-2018 we are in 3rd week of Q1-2018. We can not engage a feature without any testing first (never), this could have catastrophic effect on the blockchain. Remember: This project is Still BETA (1.5 months old).

CryptoFusion17

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

I just tried setting up my masternode under windows. Got the wallet portion done (I think). Got the sentinel conf file done. Opened the wallet, allowed it to sync, then opened Sentinel, and Sentinel immediately closes again. Like bang boom, open, closed. Nothing written to the log.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I tried again while running screen capture software and managed to get this - maybe it's helpful?
https://i.imgur.com/Hhg6IH5.png
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

I just tried setting up my masternode under windows. Got the wallet portion done (I think). Got the sentinel conf file done. Opened the wallet, allowed it to sync, then opened Sentinel, and Sentinel immediately closes again. Like bang boom, open, closed. Nothing written to the log.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I tried again while running screen capture software and managed to get this - maybe it's helpful?

You've follow the official guide at https://github.com/sucremoneda/sentinel-win64/releases

The MN pro for windows support is on Discord support: https://discord.gg/VUHYjTU

Username Dizecrypt

terenceklj

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:23:02 AM

my AVG determines the sucr wallet has some security threat. Did anyone else encounter this issue?
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

my AVG determines the sucr wallet has some security threat. Did anyone else encounter this issue?

Wallet programs are often flagged as malware by anti-virus programs. This is
a false positive, they are flagged simply because they are crypto wallets. The Sucre source
code is open for anyone to inspect. https://github.com/sucremoneda/SucreCore

You can white-list Sucre wallet it in your AVG program.

Dilut3D

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

Masternode working fine for a month, i get 1.35 every 12 hours or so.
No problems installing on a vultr server, easy 35-40$ a month for free.
The walktrough to set up a masternode it's done very good, and took about 2 hours to set.

Question: will masternodes get bigger reward soon? The super block start 2MB i read that miners and masternodes will get 50-50%, and now masternodes only get 35% reward?
Thanks!
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

The walktrough to set up a masternode it's done very good, and took about 2 hours to set.

Question: will masternodes get bigger reward soon? The super block start 2MB i read that miners and masternodes will get 50-50%, and now masternodes only get 35% reward?
Thanks!

Well actually 2MB block is part of DIP0001 DEPLOYMENT and Superblock is part of budget proposal.

The transition is going right now to Superblock budget proposal. once completed reward will be 45% Miners, 45% masternodes and 10% budget proposal. All this budget proposal for voting thing will be explain (How to) in details in the Sucre WIKI du to launch Q1 2018. (it's not active at the moment)

kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

I suggest to do another translation for germany. You could get more people interested in this project.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

I suggest to do another translation for germany. You could get more people interested in this project.

Read this for suggestions http://sucremoneda.net/suggestions.pdf

Thanks

SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

Latest news from coinsmarkets.com

https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php

About the down time ,
Time : 2018-01-19

First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .

Now let's move to the issue , in December we experienced a lot of new users and huge volume , we were ready for double or even triple volume but in our case it was 10x +.

From here all kind of problem start with servers ,

Now add to that the last senior support remaining have some family issue and was forced to be off  most of the time .

In addition to all that there was some db corruption issue we faced due to the overload and later hosting issue.

So a lot of work to do with a lot of missing stuff.

Please understand that in exchange you can't just go and hire someone and trust him millions of dollars .

We are sorry for lack of communication about issue we have thought that people already trust us enough , and we invested 100% of time in restoring the site .

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.

A week ago we started negoation with new host that can accept similar service , we initiated the move ,

The Database was fixed yesterday night .

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

Quote " We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section "

fusionfoto

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

About the down time ,

First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .

Now let's move to the issue , in December we experienced a lot of new users and huge volume , we were ready for double or even triple volume but in our case it was 10x +.

Now add to that the last senior support remaining have some family issue and was forced to be off  most of the time .

In addition to all that there was some db corruption issue we faced due to the overload and later hosting issue.

Please understand that in exchange you can't just go and hire someone and trust him millions of dollars .

We are sorry for lack of communication about issue we have thought that people already trust us enough , and we invested 100% of time in restoring the site .

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.

A week ago we started negoation with new host that can accept similar service , we initiated the move ,

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

Quote " We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section "

They are still having server problems and may end up at a new hosting company. I've sent them a suggestion of the company I use to host my miners and masternodes (www.ai.net). No idea if they are doing anything with them.

Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

About the down time ,

They are still having server problems and may end up at a new hosting company. I've sent them a suggestion of the company I use to host my miners and masternodes (www.ai.net). No idea if they are doing anything with them.

hope this market everything will be ok ,i have some money in there .
cocobball

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Thanks!

Sounds like a good deal, thirty-five was more than i was expecting ! I am going to work on getting my masternode setup tonight. Can you set up more than one masternode on the same hosting account using vultr server? I am looking to setup a different coins masternode as well.

I noticed the price is staying steady among all this chaos which is a good thing.
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

Thanks!

Sounds like a good deal, thirty-five was more than i was expecting ! I am going to work on getting my masternode setup tonight. Can you set up more than one masternode on the same hosting account using vultr server? I am looking to setup a different coins masternode as well.

I noticed the price is staying steady among all this chaos which is a good thing.

This will run on a 5$ droplet, just follow this guide: http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/SucreMasternodeBETA.pdf

Yes multiple MN of different coins on same server.

For same coin: You can have multiple Masternodes but Not on the same IP server, just setup on different locations.

thatgo91624

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

Anyone want to sell 2000 SUCR for $300
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

New Pool Sucre

http://mineblocks.ch/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.ch:3035 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3035 )  ( 3036 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining

fusionfoto

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

Anyone want to sell 2000 SUCR for $300

https://masternodes.online/currencies/SUCR/

2000 SUCR is worth about $1850 ...

esha.satish2014

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

Where can i purchase this coin?
SucreDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:34:22 AM

Where can i purchase this coin?

First one is recommended at the moment.

CryptoHub SUCR/BTC https://cryptohub.online/market/SUCR

OutletBit SUCR/BTC https://www.outletbit.com/market/80

CoinsMarkets SUCR/BTC https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SUCR.htm  <<< under maintenance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: