Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2418 times)
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:30:41 AM

I have heard good news, that bitcoin prices next year will always rise even higher, because of the many people who invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:02:53 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:44:48 AM by Alalex

Still in development stage in my country because only 30-50% knows bitcoin in my country, seen in this month better its development from last year.

So it is worth developing for the bitcoin progress in my country. .

Perhaps with the presence of additional services, features to recognize and benefit from bitcoin itself.

It can be seen that bitcoin can be well used then this is really helpful, and the bitcoin user is increasing for my country.

Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:21:57 AM

The good news in my country is there have been many people who know and invest in bitcoin. But for our goverment bitcoin still remain illegal. Centra bank regulation banned using bitcoin for buy and sell.
fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:26:47 AM

As far as i know more and more people are becoming involved in using bitcoin, so much that government become aware of it, some are engaging in investing into bitcoin, but still other are skeptical in it, they were doubtful and warn those investor not to invest easily but to study it carefully so that they will not be scam.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

I have heard good news, that bitcoin prices next year will always rise even higher, because of the many people who invest in bitcoin.

In our country, the government does not yet recognize bitcoin as a currency. But many people start using it as an investment tool to earn more money than at work in the office and exchange for cash.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

The acceptance of bitcoin in my country is very complicated because there are times that bitcoin is being heart warm welcome to our country to use and to promote it but right now, the central of the bank of our country is having an order that declares closure to the accounts of the bank users which have a transaction that is related to bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
chewingtall

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:26 AM

In my country, there are a lot of people who are interested in bitcoin. But if the government sees this, they might do something stupid again.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

As of now, there is a bad news instead of good news. The banks in our country are working together to look or identify bitcoin users which uses their bank accounts as a way of cashing out their profit and after they identify those persons or individual, they would shut close the account or freeze it. Luckily my friends and I still not being caught maybe due to the cause of we do not reach the specific amount they set to start their investigation on our accounts.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:51 PM

From the articles that I read and news that I heard many people in my countries are happy and satisfied with the company of bitcoin;
since the market value of bitcoin is raising so high from $8,000.00 on November it become almost $ 20,000.00. It is a great thing since many people now start to invest in bitcoin and the bitcoin community is increasing also.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:23:24 PM

if in my country the good news is that the government has started to give green light to bitcoin in my country to legalize it. so hopefully bitcoin as soon as possible in legal so that the demand is more and more in this world
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

if in my country the good news is that the government has started to give green light to bitcoin in my country to legalize it. so hopefully bitcoin as soon as possible in legal so that the demand is more and more in this world

In our country as such nothing is confirmed yet whether they would be legalizing it. But the steps so far indicates that government is thinking in a positive way and trying to check if they can find  along term solution to it. Also they are trying to check what are the flip side of this and how can that be avoided or stopped.

In a month or so I think we should have a fair idea about the steps taken by the authority and their laws regarding the cypto currency will let us know about their stand.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:32:43 PM

In my country (Timor Leste) bitcoin is not recognized even the government prohibits the use of bitcoin for transactions, some time ago the government planned banned all things related to bitcoin so there is no good news about bitcoin in my country.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

Some time ago there was an official statement from the finance minister that bitcoin should not be traded in my country, surely this is bad news is not good news, hopefully my government does not go too far about bitcoin.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:16:01 AM

In my country (Timor Leste) bitcoin is not recognized even the government prohibits the use of bitcoin for transactions, some time ago the government planned banned all things related to bitcoin so there is no good news about bitcoin in my country.
In my country i know lot of users spread out everywhere but i still have not heard good news or updates that it will be legalized soon.Hopefully the government will come to realize all its potentials so they will adopt it and legalized.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:32:49 AM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.
There are alot of good news brought by bitcoin in my country. One of it is the ability to help others in terms of income and profit. Also, in giving a lot of opportunities for the bitcoiners.

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:35:37 AM

Bitcoin in our country right now is not popular a lot of people until now did not believed in bitcoin. Maybe because of some report regarding Scams and people use bitcoin for scamming people
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:01 AM

We've been thinking that in our country lots of people are investing in bitcoin, and most companies also use billing bill payment using bitcoin, According to our society bitcoin also opens job opportunities, so bitcoin in our country the majority is made daily income.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:27 AM

In my country Bitcoin has not been fully recognized by the government, so the use of Bitcoin for public transactions is still limited. The good news is that more and more people are adopting Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is gaining in popularity. Therefore, it is not impossible that many business developers will use Bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:48:24 AM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.
Yes there is a good news kn our country but theres a lot of people in my cointry didnt believe yet in bitcoin and some people gives a negative feedback about bitcoin but i think this is a good time to buy bitcoin even its early .
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

I really don't have idea if btc is really popular in our country but I guess, mostly are students. I believe they joined btc to increase their financial intelligence and also to earn profit. And maybe, most business and company or corporation have connections in btc.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: