Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?  (Read 2418 times)
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

Until now I've never heard good news about bitcoin's future in my country, a year ago statement saying bitcoin is not recognized as a transactional system and is prohibited from being used but I'm glad that the government does not ban exchanges.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:55:50 AM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

Bitcoins are having a negative description here in our country by our government they are saying that this is just a scam by no i am not believing that because i personaly i am gaining a decent and legit money in this. And we have a bank here in our country that accept bitcoins in exchange into real cash and that makes bitcoins a great thing in our country because even if there are no stores that accept bitcoins we can easily convert bitcoins into cash.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:04:43 AM

bitcoin nowadays has been so good and worthy to earn. well the good news about bitcoin in our country is the bitcoin is illegal in our country. our president legalize the bitcoin so we can use it now. but the bad news it have a high payment per transaction. people nowadays creating a scam site to offer for those who doesnt know a lot in bitcoin. bitcoin has gaining popularity in our country so we are happy to be a part of this country where the bitcoin is legal.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:21:45 AM

bitcoin nowadays has been so good and worthy to earn. well the good news about bitcoin in our country is the bitcoin is illegal in our country. our president legalize the bitcoin so we can use it now. but the bad news it have a high payment per transaction. people nowadays creating a scam site to offer for those who doesnt know a lot in bitcoin. bitcoin has gaining popularity in our country so we are happy to be a part of this country where the bitcoin is legal.

Well i doubt there are any good news coming from btc these past 2 days from anywhere since corrections are being done and the value has been hit hardly. Though good news are in store especially with segwit finally pushing through

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:55 AM

In my country, there are a lot of people who are interested in bitcoin. But if the government sees this, they might do something stupid again.
Not really, but one thing I’m really happy about is that the government of my country doesn’t disturb people that trades and invests on Bitcoin, or even exchange with it, everything works pretty fine. There are even offline exchangers and they are also not being disturbed by the government. So I believe that’s quite a good news, but that still doesn’t change the fact that people living in my country has no interest in it.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

In my country, there are a lot of people who are interested in bitcoin. But if the government sees this, they might do something stupid again.
Not really, but one thing I’m really happy about is that the government of my country doesn’t disturb people that trades and invests on Bitcoin, or even exchange with it, everything works pretty fine. There are even offline exchangers and they are also not being disturbed by the government. So I believe that’s quite a good news, but that still doesn’t change the fact that people living in my country has no interest in it.
I think the government will only do such thing with about the taxes. If you say stupid things that was money involved and no one will excuse on them to become greedy. Sometimes, some of the officials really do things because of money. My country or us as people on this country about knowing bitcoin is really beneficial to al of us, educated or not. We have the same got improvements through bitcoin. And bitcoin really help us to gain more money for our needs and future.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:05:16 AM

how popular is bitcoin in your country? in our country ,more and more people invest in Bitcoin now . Is there any good news about Bitcoin from your country?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/31D70E6A

BTC:
BTC is hovering around $10,000, whether price bounces back or not will determine BTC will continue the uptrend or start a downside move with a major correction. The closing price from tonight to tomorrow morning is very important, if price remains above $10,500, we can hold on to our positions, if not, then reducing our positions is the best way to avoid risks. 5-Day MA strategy still applies to current situation.

BCH:
It’s normal for price to bounce back to $1,300 after breaking below $1,520 and price will find support at $1,300. But it seemed unnormal for BCH price to go against BTC price this time as the major adjustment lowered altcoins and major coins prices, indicating the change in funds and signs of retreat.

LTC, ETC & ETH:

Basically, all of them shared a same price action which was extremely weak after a slump in price with increased volumes. Moreover, they all broke below the support at 5-Day MA and showed no signs of fighting again the downtrend. ETC, however, seems to be the strongest and should be your priority when price bounces back. Reducing your positions should be your main strategy for now.

Altcoins:
Dash seemed the only one experiencing an increase in price among altcoins, price is under a pretty strong control and holds the possibility to go wild. 5-Day MA strategy is still recommended for further operations and stop-losing level must be strictly set.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated and posted by AICoin Jami.

Good news from bitcoin in my country is, the legality of bitcoin is nearing. And some of other people will know and learning bout bitcoin. I think this is the start that our country will recover in the poverty. Big thanks to bitcoin.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:09:53 AM

oh no, in my country there is bad news. the government plans to close bitcoin in 2018. makes me very sad. How about this?
MadGod11

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:23:03 AM

my country doesn't recognize any cryptocurency  Undecided but we still struggling hard to make some money online because it doesn't even allow Paypal services, so there is always only bad news about these subjects due to our economic system..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

So far our government didn't put too much attention about bitcoin in our country as of the moment. But is kinda popular here in fact they make bitcoin as a living. There are few news came out where they warn the people how risky to invest on bitcoin and be careful where to put your money for investment.
The newly good news is from a Russian guy. He says that he is accepting bitcoin for his farm products, and it is very good news because Russia is going to legalize bitcoin in 2018. The Russian are turning towards bitcoin and the rest will follow them in short time. The market of bitcoin is expanding gradually and in the near future all the world will use bitcoin for their daily expenditures.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Yes there is actually I am glad that I have been notified in that news where the market value of bitcoin in the world market will become six thounsand US dollars before the year 2018 ends.
I am glad since there is a big slice of a cake for everyone who invest in bitcoin in just one year.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:00 PM

Yes there is actually I am glad that I have been notified in that news where the market value of bitcoin in the world market will become six thounsand US dollars before the year 2018 ends.
I am glad since there is a big slice of a cake for everyone who invest in bitcoin in just one year.

Yes, in my country I hear a lot of testimony about the good things they have experienced in bitcoin. It changes their lives to the better. How they become successful with the help of bitcoin.  I can also see it through social media that many of the people in my country is engaged in bitcoin. In addition to their current job they earn extra income for their families.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Their are several individual using bitcoin, and based on their experience, their are governments that against to bitcoin. But we believe that bitcoin will be official and accepted in my country.
hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

Yes i am glad that we have several news coming from my country and i know it will be more popular, on my point of view my president will have to engage in bitcoin and will study the blockchain technology.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

there are many good news about bitcoin in my country one of this is many citizen of the country accepted bitcoin and they are open to invest in it and make it their job.
Many of the people in my country investing in bitcoin and start earning in it and they are fully educated in earning using bitcoin and they are all happy with their profit.
hudas10

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

here in my country so many people using bitcoin now because they are getting big profit here but not all there so many people they didn't know about bitcoin crypto currencies
mathiaslivis

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

In my country, only a few big companies and consortia are interested in special currency. Countries and banks are not very fond of bitcoin. I believe that as people like bitcoin continue to increase, the state will develop some measures to invest bitcoin, which is necessary for the country's economic and foreign exchange stability.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

In my country, only a few big companies and consortia are interested in special currency. Countries and banks are not very fond of bitcoin. I believe that as people like bitcoin continue to increase, the state will develop some measures to invest bitcoin, which is necessary for the country's economic and foreign exchange stability.
That is good to hear, here in our country a lot of thing that our country thank about entering cryptocurrency here just like those people who are just watching their kids at home they were given a chance to have bitcoin in their life as their extra income, even they are just at home they have the opportunity to earn and help their partner in making money.
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

For now in our country there is no live news about cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. Few in our population still don't know what Bitcoin is. Good news is for some people who know Bitcoin, its a great head start for some whose aware of Bitcoin.

Gladz29

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

What do you mean good news? How many users? Or maybe how the government recognizes Bitcoin?
In my country their is good news bout bitcoin, because somebody using bitcoin, and I hope that time will come that all of us using bitcoin or can own bitcoin for better future and also the government will allow us using bitcoin without tax.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: