Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your view about lending coin?  (Read 1051 times)
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:50:32 AM

What is your view about lending coin?
Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin, Firstcoin and many more.

I just see profit from lending, where is that profit from?

Most of those lending coins are scam. I haven't checked out all of them, but I do know that Bitconnect is a scam coin and I've heard others talking about Regalcoin being a scam too. Although they're pretty profitable until they run away with the money, it's not worth it to invest in them.

Just invest in legitimate coins and if you really want to, you can lend to others your money in Bitcointalk's own lending section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:02:32 AM

In entering in that kind of investment whatsoever there are some important rules to consider. Invest only what you can afford to lose and get your capital back as quickly as possible. We know that online investments is very risky and not safe environment for everybody. In order to avoid huge losses we should be very vigilant and do research first before you engage in any particular investment.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:03:25 AM

Lending coins to me look like somewhat a great concept but the problem is the execution. In practicality if you have transfered amount on someone's Private key there is no way you can get it out without his approval. So you can lend him but there is almost no collateral so no guarantee that you can get the lent money back.

Stay away from Bitconnect. A scam and a Ponzi scheme.

I don't know if its scam or ponzi but its getting a lot of buzz because of it ticker BCC people are confusing it with bitcoin cash.

I am an earning member of Bitconnect and let me clarify things from the viewpoint of someone who is an "insider' or part of the program. Bitconnect has essentially two programs: The lending program where you lend money to the organization and they use it the money for trading with the use of the volatility software (an automatic trading bot or an A.I. program). Now, this is actually the heart of the matter because some are questioning the existence of this software bot and some are concluding that it does not exist at all and the company is just actually a ponzi. The lending/trading part has no fixed earning rates and there are even days when it is zero. Anybody who want to debunked Bitconnect should be delving more on this software...prove that it does not exist and we can say that it is just another ponzi.

The second face of the program is the Bitconnectcoin or BCC as its ticker. Now, nobody can question that it is a legitimate cryptocurrency just like any other altcoins we already existing in CMC. The coin is a community-based cryptocurrency because what the people behind the program did was built first the community before they launched the coin. The two are helping each other or a sort of a synergy because all the funds from the lending part will be converted into BCC (and this partly pushed the value of the coin). This is already being copied by new 'lending' type of cryptocurrency.

One thing for sure nobody can guarantee that something can exist forever even with Bitcoin and if anybody is afraid to go into then the best thing to do is DON'T.
Beparanf

Activity: 2786
Merit: 763

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

In entering in that kind of investment whatsoever there are some important rules to consider. Invest only what you can afford to lose and get your capital back as quickly as possible. We know that online investments is very risky and not safe environment for everybody. In order to avoid huge losses we should be very vigilant and do research first before you engage in any particular investment.

Any online transaction can be considered risky, some lend since theres a need for them to have a coin or they are in short fo the transaction they will be doing and they will risk some collateral, its fine if the people who will lend seems legit, better study it first before deciding to lend or to ask for someone who can lend us some.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:53:13 AM

its qbout how much do you want to lend and whos the one your dealing with?if
you can make a collateral so thats make you safe,but if theres none assurance is at risk,
for me personally i should choose to gamble my bitcoin than getting into lending.so better think 10 times before making a decision
phreakk

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

Lending coins to me look like somewhat a great concept but the problem is the execution. In practicality if you have transfered amount on someone's Private key there is no way you can get it out without his approval. So you can lend him but there is almost no collateral so no guarantee that you can get the lent money back.

Stay away from Bitconnect. A scam and a Ponzi scheme.

I don't know if its scam or ponzi but its getting a lot of buzz because of it ticker BCC people are confusing it with bitcoin cash.

I am an earning member of Bitconnect and let me clarify things from the viewpoint of someone who is an "insider' or part of the program. Bitconnect has essentially two programs: The lending program where you lend money to the organization and they use it the money for trading with the use of the volatility software (an automatic trading bot or an A.I. program). Now, this is actually the heart of the matter because some are questioning the existence of this software bot and some are concluding that it does not exist at all and the company is just actually a ponzi. The lending/trading part has no fixed earning rates and there are even days when it is zero. Anybody who want to debunked Bitconnect should be delving more on this software...prove that it does not exist and we can say that it is just another ponzi.

The second face of the program is the Bitconnectcoin or BCC as its ticker. Now, nobody can question that it is a legitimate cryptocurrency just like any other altcoins we already existing in CMC. The coin is a community-based cryptocurrency because what the people behind the program did was built first the community before they launched the coin. The two are helping each other or a sort of a synergy because all the funds from the lending part will be converted into BCC (and this partly pushed the value of the coin). This is already being copied by new 'lending' type of cryptocurrency.

One thing for sure nobody can guarantee that something can exist forever even with Bitcoin and if anybody is afraid to go into then the best thing to do is DON'T.

That's such nonsense. Just because we can't prove that Ghosts don't exist, doesn't mean we should all just call them real beings. Ghosts do not exist. The Bitconnect lending program is obviously a scam, which any other experienced, intelligent Bitcointalker would agree on.

Sure, BCC as cryptocurrency is legitimate, but when everyone realises that the lending program was a scam, its price will drop... A LOT!

Therefore, BCC is a currency you shouldn't invest in. By calling it a scam, we are protecting others.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █
RATEONIUM

██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

Its always profitable but I don't see any security involved into it. The big companies are there to secure you by acting as mediator but whats the proofs that we have here. You can possibly say that these companies are scam free and or they will not scam us in the future though they are paying right now. How they manage the stuff? Who takes the responsibility if something goes wrong, will they pay you back you funds which were lost during the transition.

I mean there are so many accusation for lending process and one day it could be so much that these companies will be tired of paying the accusation money and thus they Wille eventually shut down in the time to come. So better take your steps carefully. Just because you have money and you want to give it away fro interest then it doesn't mean you should choose this option. You can surely have different things to do.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

Profitable but you need to choose who you are going to lend your coins to. Even trusted members of this community can fuck up at anytime and it's hard to get that money back. Always remember to ask for a collateral that really has some value and you can still make even a small profit out of those if the borrower haven't paid the borrowed money on time. It's all profit as long as you know how to handle your money.

bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

Until somehow proved otherwise I will assume they're all ponzi schemes, the money comes from having more new sign ups than they need to pay out as well as relying on many people to reinvest.

phreakk

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:21:58 PM

Profitable but you need to choose who you are going to lend your coins to. Even trusted members of this community can fuck up at anytime and it's hard to get that money back. Always remember to ask for a collateral that really has some value and you can still make even a small profit out of those if the borrower haven't paid the borrowed money on time. It's all profit as long as you know how to handle your money.

You should be ashamed of yourself! A legendary and still posting irrelevant replies. Can you at least read the Original Post on which you're replying?

He's talking about LENDING COINS, like Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin & Firstcoin. Not like "Lending coins to others". Can you please read?...

It's annoying to see these garbage replies of Newbies, but just shocking to see them from a legendary. Please improve yourself...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █
RATEONIUM

██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

I believe bitcoin can have more good effect if it is used and accepted by many parties such as central bank or government.
If the government itself has received the presence of bitcoin and adopted its technology to be implemented into renewable system in banks, the regional economy will be more advanced, transparent and good.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

I have read some reviews that bitconnet is a ponzi scheme and a warning that one should stay away from every ponzi schemes especially if you don't know how it works. If you want to make money from lending your coins I think the right place is poloniex as this people has been in this business for long and a good track records.

Still, lending coins system are risky business. Many people has been talking Bitconnect are start doing scamming with ponzi scheme.
Even you say poloniex are good one for now, there remains the possibility of becoming a ponzi scam later.
palle11

Activity: 2324
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:09:17 PM

Lending coins are just meant for other users to access while the first owner is paid some percentage daily. Anyway, I'm really careful about this kind of business & I think is better to lend with sites that are known like polonix rather than mere coins
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

The question is, will you make more or less from this, than another venture?

kapipindot

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:27:13 PM

I have who was told to invested on bitconnect lending by his friend. He wanted to try that and put a 30$ worth of  bitcoin to his bitconnect account but unknowingly the minimum amount for lending was 100$. He tried to withdraw the money but it should be more than .005btc for him to withdraw the amount plus transaction fees. My friend was so pissed that he couldn't get back his money back. I don't know if he knew about the minimum withdrawal amount. . Lending is good but you should stay away from this type on scheme.
powered76

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:38:29 PM

I would like to draw your attention to yet another new token KCP credit to KingCash, they promise a profit of 30-45% per month, and also create a trading exchange for free exchange of the token for other cryptocurrencies.

Дaвaйтe дpyжить в facebook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000157117806Cool и  twitter (https://twitter.com/powered76)
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:31 PM

I don't know if it safe or not. But I never tried lending bitcoin so I really don't know what would be the consequences if you lend some of your bitcoin. I don't want to lend my bitcoin because I'm afraid I will gonna lose it without receiving any returns.
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:10:05 PM

Scam, ponzi, bs whatever name you want they are all that. You make money by sucking in the next person which is a shitty way to do business if you ask me. There are proper lending platforms out there use those instead. The real ones include SALT & ETHlend. Those are the only two I know but they are actually legit it isn't some bs ponzi

pailwrevious

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:14:14 PM

All those people blatantly promoting these lending ponzi schemes on Reddit and Youtube. I can not understand how they can live with themself. I mean to be the reason for another person loosing their money.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

I have read some reviews that bitconnet is a ponzi scheme and a warning that one should stay away from every ponzi schemes especially if you don't know how it works. If you want to make money from lending your coins I think the right place is poloniex as this people has been in this business for long and a good track records.
Lending is not a bad idea and if that was the only thing bitconnect was centered on, it would have been good.
But if you read more about the coin, you will understand why a whole lot of people call it Ponzi. That is one huge amount of percentage to be giving out and that is what is going to cause the issue for this coin in the long run.

Every Ponzi starts well, but a time comes when it won't just be able to sustain itself anymore and that is where the problem starts.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: