Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your view about lending coin?  (Read 1063 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:56:45 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 06:18:53 PM by Mpamaegbu

What is your view about lending coin?
Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin, Firstcoin and many more.

I just see profit from lending, where is that profit from?
Ya, there are a whole lot of them. I must confess that I really dont know where or how the daily interest from these coins come. But I like the idea that these interests do come. Here is a site list of the lending coins: https://icoreview.site

Well, scam or no scam I withdraw my interest every month from bitconnect and this has been helpful. I truly don't think lending coins are for the purposes of scamming. But then shit does happen.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

As others are depicting the picture here I'm also with them that the lending is not good way to make money. To be honest the lending process is really work of the real world but not the virtual one. Even in the virtual world we can see that how the money is looted with no evidence left behind and all the interest is taken aways before it could be paid off. Then how can we trust the lending process over the internet where you can't even see to whom your money is going and form where the interest rate is accounted for. I mean the website itself could be a biggest a fraud or the person behind the algorithm might be the one. You will never know where the money went of in case of scam sites and you can't even make any accusation over there if the whole system is corrupted. The main aim of my advice here is that it is completely risky business but you can always try it out and share the reviews here really. Its upto your risk. :-)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

Lending business is always risky in fiat world also but their is full detail about the person whom you are going to lend and you can see that whether he is worthy or not. But in online world you can not confirm the reality of the borrower and for that you should get some security. But in security also you have to make clear that it should be worthy to hold it.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:27:22 PM

It will work for some sites and it will not work some other. The thing is lending is difficult task and there are so many risks in ol we into it. You have to show up your docs over there so you loose the anonymity over there and then you also have fear of loosing the money even after doing so much verification. Not the lending site but take example of localbitcoin, even with the many KYC verification and escrow services for the funds they always have cases of fraudster. So in what ways you think that lending could be easy stuff to manage.
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:31:47 PM

Why did you included bitconnect.. i saw this always advertise in facebook and youtube.
and its not safe to invest.. what you mention they are not safe to invest if you really wanted to invest why not invest more in bitcoin or bitcoin cash or altcoin which is already in good rankings in coinmarketcap than you investing it in lending coins..
And that is really what is making bitcoin even more interesting and really making a lot of users from the developing world and third world quickly want to be a part of it to improve their living standard.

The fact that bitcoin has really helped a lot of freelancers most especially, in getting paid easily has really been a good one for most people and that is causing some spread in most of these countries. Bitcoin is not where I am really looking forward for it to be in my country yet, but so far so good; it is not that bad either.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:52:56 PM

Loans, I do not see the profit from it but only the fraud, disappear and not refund money. Simply because collateral is not worth the loan amount or simply it is not real. So, I always stay away from the loan currency, it makes people become debt
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:20:02 PM

In my point of view it's exactly ponzi scheme but it's different because it has own cryptocurrency to make people believe in the project like Bitconnect or Regalcoin. Although it's ponzi but I can say that it's better than ponzi website before cause people still can earn a lot of money from it for example with Bitconnect, invester will be received 40% interest every month and it has lived for more than 4 months so if you joined at the start you can earn a lot. Although it's an easy way to earn money, you no need to do anything but I think you should risk your money Cheesy. Just try to find other way to invest your money in, maybe trading is a good option or just buy some Bitcoin and hold it for few years Cheesy

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

I think Bitconnect is the pioneer in this concept but their promise of daily interest and almost 1 year of holding your collateral is very risky. You might be able to earn your capital back in two to three months since interest that Bitconnect promises can go as low as Zero and as high as 2%. Vitalik already warned investors about this kind of scheme.

I am with this user right here is to risky and lending somtimes lead to none paying users who receiveds coins.

If I were you should never barrow and lend bitcoin or coins. Just for me you cant trust anyone but if your the one who wants to barrow be sure to pay it. Other have post what you need to read and know.
At this stage, the adoption of bitcoin is not so huge and that is really what piques me knowing that a time will come when this adoption will increase hugely and then with the value of bitcoin being like this now, what it would be like when that time comes.

Adopting is not something that is easy, it takes time, and usually when it comes to technology, the geeks and those who are a bit I.T oriented are always the first to grab it and then we gradually start seeing some laggards at the end of it all.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Lending in any forms is risky yet grows well too. But I think in terms of bitcoin, better to invest it and let it grow on it's own. Trading could be also a good practice for you to try. But in terms of lending, this will just give you much problem to think in time. So to avoid unnecessary stress, better to think twice about the lending option.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:46:40 PM

I think Bitconnect is the pioneer in this concept but their promise of daily interest and almost 1 year of holding your collateral is very risky. You might be able to earn your capital back in two to three months since interest that Bitconnect promises can go as low as Zero and as high as 2%. Vitalik already warned investors about this kind of scheme.
It is just funny that investors take some sort of huge risk than the usual and no matter how you tell people they would not just get it. I really do not know how bitconnect is going to keep up in the long run. Although, I have heard so many times people saying, it is going to keep up with the value increase of the coin and the trade exchanges, but I really want to see how that ends.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

i have account at bitconnect and they ban my account so that not recommended them

every one will say his story
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1164

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

It is your decision and choice anyway, but if you really love yourself, I will advise you to stay away from bitconnect most especially. I really do not know much about the other coins you have mentioned but everything about bitconnect is more or less a Ponzi, and if you have read about Ponzi, you should know by now that they do not last and you may end up being the last part of the chain that the coin would implode on.

It's ponzi scheme Smiley) You'll be received more money every month if you can invite someone sign up and invest money under your refferal link. At the moment there are a lot of lending ICO in this forum Smiley). I will never joining any ICO like that cause I really really hate this kind of business.
And when you tell people that it is a Ponzi, they attack you like you know nothing about what you are saying and then when the whole thing happens, they go inside the corner room and start sobbing like a little kid that has been abandoned. What is the difference between this and a Ponzi. Huge referral bonus, percentage profit on your holding and so on and so forth. It may not be now, but definitely at one point, the implosion will be huge.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ballineveryday

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

lending a coin is a good one but scammers are there and everywheere but i dont know how the process of it !
ozawa3410

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:08:10 PM

They are all risky. But if you to make profit just take the risk. And also review first. Good luck crypto lovers...
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:41:48 PM

Loans, I do not see the profit from it but only the fraud, disappear and not refund money. Simply because collateral is not worth the loan amount or simply it is not real. So, I always stay away from the loan currency, it makes people become debt
According to me lending is not a good decision not only in the case of bitcoin but also in real life decisions, lending always give a lot of problems and those people who lend are always in worried so to prevent these problems we need to invest or earn BTC through signature campaigns and after sometime when the price of BTC will increase then these earned BTC will make a lot of profit.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

I have read some reviews that bitconnet is a ponzi scheme and a warning that one should stay away from every ponzi schemes especially if you don't know how it works. If you want to make money from lending your coins I think the right place is poloniex as this people has been in this business for long and a good track records.
My government has been so interested in the blockchain technology for a while. I have been fortunate to have some friends in the bank and what I have been hearing is really appealing to the ears so far. However, asides that, the activities revolving around bitcoin in my country has really been a crazy one since the beginning of this year and Ii am sure it would keep increasing over time.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:54:00 PM

Its very risky to invest with lending coins, although their potentials are promising. The main problem here is, how will they execute it properly, without compromising both the lender and borrower. I don't really like the policy of Bitconnect where collaterals being hold for a year with a promise of gaining interest, it sounds really fishy. And, its no wonder why many people have trust issues with these lending coins, especially with what I have mentioned. Almost everyone know that this kind of scheme is similar to ponzi sites, where all investments are being hold for such a period until the site will be gone along with your money.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

I still remember i invest my money with Bit connect. After getting conformation mail i was so excited but later i came to know its a scam sites. I feel so regret what i did i just invest without getting any info. So don't talk about Bit connect its a scam sites. About the rest i don't have any experience with them its better to stay away and don't trust any sites without getting their reviews.
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

loan in the world of crypto I think is quite strange and also I have not seen anyone doing the loan and I myself feel scared in doing the loan because the transaction in bitcoin is not always safe .
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

Lending coin I think is a good practice sometimes because you can help the one who is badly needed coins. It is good if you only trust the person.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: