Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of 2017 price predictions - $13k-$15k  (Read 1674 times)
MiladMax

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:17:27 AM

$15,000+ in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:21:30 AM

if we see the price, I think the trend shows the price will increase more and maybe will be more than $13k and I hope it will reach $15k. maybe we can see $15k in this december and we still have much time to see the price increase. so I think we can prepare to place our selling order taking profit but if the price is getting down for a while, then we can start to buy more bitcoin so we can sell at the higher price later.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:37:27 PM

We are going back to sub 7,000 as we speak. Possibly a bear market for 2 years like last time.

hmm current price 10,000, that's not close to sub 7000 haha.
2 years hahaha, good one.

I'm assuming you're just trolling to get responses though.

No. j753k is right. We're in a long term down trend now, clearly. In fact, this will be the longest term down trend -- the final one. Sorry.

Confirmer General confirming this news is from reliable sources, that are foreign and news.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

My prediction on the end of 2017 is bitcoin price will go $14000 or $14500 as long as investors will keep investing the price will continue to increase and I would be glad if it will just continue to increase i mean we will all be glad if that happens.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:17:12 PM

Maybe we'll find a place on top of it all, as long as investors keep pressing there will be a time to touch $15,000 year-end or maybe more than this. I was just thinking about when the big correction, Scratch one's head. I just feel afraid it will be back to $10k again.
madentopere

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:27:35 PM

Alright so we blasted through the big goal of $10,000, went up to ~$11,500, and then experienced a correction and now it's hanging around 9500 - 10750 basically.

We've got a month left in the year. How high do you think we'll go?

I think we'll be somewhere in the $13k-$15k range come new years. Rising a thousand dollars isn't a big deal anymore now that it has crossed $10k, so next real barrier is maybe $15k and definitely $20k. Hitting $13k-15k by new years should put BTC on track to hit $20k in the first quarter of the year, which in turns sets up a good possibility of hitting $50k next year.

we get 13$k today so maybe we get more than 15k by the end of 2017

crazy bitcoin keep incrase
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:09:43 PM

A few weeks ago I would've said 12k but that looks like falling in a matter of hours or days, so I'm guessing $13-$15k is a good region but maybe we will go even higher towards maybe $16-$18k. Bitcoin has a very strong upward momentum the last months.

I am sure that the price of bitcoin will cross 15k$ +  at the end of this year.Even it may reach more then that value.Bitcoin has more potential and power to raise that value.If you get some dollar for New year treat means,you can inverse now.

It looks that way, 12k was broken as I said and even 13k wasn't too far away from being breached. Sadly even if I were to get a new year gift it's not enough of an investment that it's really worthwhile! Better do some work instead and invest that money  Embarrassed

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
HanvanBitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:11:06 PM

15k+ in euro's  Grin

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

Maybe we'll find a place on top of it all, as long as investors keep pressing there will be a time to touch $15,000 year-end or maybe more than this. I was just thinking about when the big correction, Scratch one's head. I just feel afraid it will be back to $10k again.
Bitcoin could be reach possibly more than $15k with its movement in the market. I am confident it will reach because of bitcoin popularity it bring awareness to the users. So, once it has continues support from the users bitcoin may hit the price more than that.
thecodebear (OP)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

I don't get all this talk about "the big crash coming". Are you guys not paying attention to what has been going on this year. Yes there used to be big crashes when Bitcoin was tiny and hardly anyone knew about it so there wasn't much of a network effect therefore there wasn't much money sitting on the side when crashed came, so it would take 6 months or so for the price to recover. Late 2013 crash can't be included because that was prolonged enormously by the Mt. Gox hack/crash.

The "big crash" has already come multiple times this year. Since Bitcoin start going bananas in the spring we've had crashes/corrections that took us back to right around what the price was before each run-up. That June/July crash lasted a month and a half until the price came all the way back up, when Bitcoin was smaller that would have taken half a year. The september crash was also over a month, years ago that would have taken half a year. The two november crashes only lasted about a week each, years ago they would have taken half a year to come back up.

We're on an s-curve of adoption. And 2017 was the true start to the climb up the spine of the "S". This means everything is happening much quicker. While the percentage booms/busts aren't as big as in the early days because it's much harder to move a much larger price point, the period of the boom-bust cycle has shortened dramatically. These are still "the big crash" that Bitcoin used to experience, as all these correction go back to around where the boom of that cycle started, but its all at an incredibly sped up timeline because we're at the start of Bitcoin mass adoption.

Here's some of the big boom-bust cycles (approximate prices from off the top of my head):
$2   -  $30    -  $3
$50 -  $200  -  $60
$100 - $1100 - $200
$1400 - $3000 - $1750
$3000 - $5000 - $2950
$5000 - $7800 - $5500
$7800 - $11400 - $8400

Next one:
$11400 - $16k??? - $12k???

Only difference is the size of Bitcoin has increased leading to small boom-bust cycles whose period is much quicker. So there is no "big crash" coming, we're just getting them regularly now and they don't last nearly as long as they used to.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

$15,000+ in my opinion.
$15,000 is what on my mind too as we are getting close to the ending date of this year chances of seeing this price is still possible. I'm not into saying that it was difficult to be reached but instead it is very easy, I have read that 2018 will be another great year for bitcoin as $20,000 is the speculation of most and definitely going to be reached. This end of the year will be one of the best and will lead to a great opening year of the next one.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

$15,000+ in my opinion.
It will be much more high and especially in next week because its end of the year and if we start to do analysis of bitcoin with last year’s so you will understand clearly that every end of the year bitcoin price reached to the highest price and this year also it going to happen so we need to wait little more than there is a big change coming in our life and this year was also better than last year because bitcoin is accepted to many countries in this year.
milkshock100

Activity: 242
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:39:14 PM

things as they are - we can see the market has suffered no dump today after yesterday nights big moves, in fact it appears to be lining up for another upturn - point to 17-18k by xmas, best case 20k.

in fact it looks on recent evidence that attempted dumps are now being exposed for what they actually are and either being laughed at or ignored completely.

its clearly gone exponential.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:01 AM

I don't get all this talk about "the big crash coming". Are you guys not paying attention to what has been going on this year. Yes there used to be big crashes when Bitcoin was tiny and hardly anyone knew about it so there wasn't much of a network effect therefore there wasn't much money sitting on the side when crashed came, so it would take 6 months or so for the price to recover. Late 2013 crash can't be included because that was prolonged enormously by the Mt. Gox hack/crash.

The "big crash" has already come multiple times this year. Since Bitcoin start going bananas in the spring we've had crashes/corrections that took us back to right around what the price was before each run-up. That June/July crash lasted a month and a half until the price came all the way back up, when Bitcoin was smaller that would have taken half a year. The september crash was also over a month, years ago that would have taken half a year. The two november crashes only lasted about a week each, years ago they would have taken half a year to come back up.

We're on an s-curve of adoption. And 2017 was the true start to the climb up the spine of the "S". This means everything is happening much quicker. While the percentage booms/busts aren't as big as in the early days because it's much harder to move a much larger price point, the period of the boom-bust cycle has shortened dramatically. These are still "the big crash" that Bitcoin used to experience, as all these correction go back to around where the boom of that cycle started, but its all at an incredibly sped up timeline because we're at the start of Bitcoin mass adoption.

Here's some of the big boom-bust cycles (approximate prices from off the top of my head):
$2   -  $30    -  $3
$50 -  $200  -  $60
$100 - $1100 - $200
$1400 - $3000 - $1750
$3000 - $5000 - $2950
$5000 - $7800 - $5500
$7800 - $11400 - $8400

Next one:
$11400 - $16k??? - $12k???

Only difference is the size of Bitcoin has increased leading to small boom-bust cycles whose period is much quicker. So there is no "big crash" coming, we're just getting them regularly now and they don't last nearly as long as they used to.

While I certainly see some logic in your point the obvious thing to point out is that it isn't possible at all to say if those crashes this year were 'big' crashes or merely just blips and minor warnings for what is to come? Actually I'm in agreement we won't see such a big crash but just because bitcoin is becoming more popular does not mean this, in fact it probably lends itself to the opposite.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:06:29 AM

Alright so we blasted through the big goal of $10,000, went up to ~$11,500, and then experienced a correction and now it's hanging around 9500 - 10750 basically.

I think we'll be somewhere in the $13k-$15k range come new years. Rising a thousand dollars isn't a big deal anymore now that it has crossed $10k, so next real barrier is maybe $15k and definitely $20k. Hitting $13k-15k by new years should put BTC on track to hit $20k in the first quarter of the year, which in turns sets up a good possibility of hitting $50k next year.

Right now, I do not know what will be the price of bitcoin by the end of this year. Now, the price of bitcoin is very unpredictable. Yesterday it's 650K pesos now its 718K pesos. I do not see any reason for now to dump but I am still worrying about the next dump

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

Well, in my humble opinion, I think that bitcoin should be over 15,000 or there is such an option that it will reach this mark now it will drop a little and come back
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:37:11 AM

Not a bad prediction at all.

I think we may actually see another burst in price. Since it's holiday season i think it'll be interesting to see whether or not people give bitcoin to each other as Christmas and New year gifts and therefore inspire more people to invest in BTC. If this is true, then we can definitely see some sparks of brilliance from bitcoin price again.

This momentum alone should be able to push us over the $15k resistance, though, expect some dips. Don't panic, rather grab the opportunity and if a dip does occur, buy it as hard as you can.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:19:10 AM

$13,000 is realistic and believable up to $15,000 unlike those other predictors are saying it can possibly go at $20,000 for this year end. We are near to $13,000 and there's a possibility that everything can be seen as everything is always special to bitcoin, it always give us surprises.

People will be looking for pullbacks @ $15k and $20k.  Other upward numbers don't matter as much as these round numbers right now.

Exactly, everyone should be satisfied with these numbers though it can still go more and expect that by the year 2018 everything will be better. And still on this prediction that at the end of the year $13,000 - $15,000 has been passed, so we had to move for another greater number.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

Bitcoin has a certain set of downtime points, which is very comfortable after these points have passed. It is quite possible that it is possible to pass the current resistance point without dropping to the previous resistance point and fall below 10,000 dollars at the end of 2017. For Christmas shopping and entertainment, people will need the money. My guess as end of 2017 price is 9500 dollars .

Price is currently at 11.3k and as it falls back from the 11.8k and all this was just because of selling people sell their coins to get profit because they are waiting for this moment from a long time and all this fall will be overcome in coming four to five hours and then prices will be in steady manner and maybe price will end up with 15k or more all this is depending on the investor no that how many will come and join bitcoin,
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

$15k already achieved today so lets hope for even bigger number in coming days and don't be surprised if it achieves the price of $20k in next week and if it does then it would be an win win situation for all the users of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: