Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of 2017 price predictions - $13k-$15k  (Read 1674 times)
thecodebear (OP)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:21:53 PM

Damn its gone from $11k to $15k in what 3 days? This is too insane. There's gotta be a correction coming in the next few days.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:47:28 AM

Damn its gone from $11k to $15k in what 3 days? This is too insane. There's gotta be a correction coming in the next few days.
No correction will be coming mate this is because of supply demand all the people here are bit satisfied with the price and they don’t need any of correction and they want to continue the same flow in future so that the earning profit can be more faster for them, and till the end of year prices will climb up to the 25k and I am sure most of people will agree with me because bitcoin has increment of 4 thousand dollar in 2 days.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

No correction will be coming mate this is because of supply demand all the people here are bit satisfied with the price and they don’t need any of correction and they want to continue the same flow in future so that the earning profit can be more faster for them, and till the end of year prices will climb up to the 25k and I am sure most of people will agree with me because bitcoin has increment of 4 thousand dollar in 2 days.
Unexpectedly growth of bitcoin was too faster due to in demand stocks of this crypto currency in digital community. I was not shocked when bitcoin value touches almost $17,000 and above the highest peak in the current.

I guess before end of this year bitcoin value will be flat into $20,000 or less. Increasing fast of bitcoin was due to high numbers of remittances happen this week. Many people buy bitcoin because sending of this thing is much easy compared to sending in other remittances center.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

To find exact price of bitcoin I think it’s very difficult but its very clear and confirm that the price of bitcoin will be high and it’s also confirm that bitcoin will reached to the record price this year if we compare the price of bitcoin with last year so its price is very high then before and that one of the good quality in bitcoin that it trying to push it price from high to highest that why everyone want to join bitcoin and next year its users will be more increased then this year which will make bitcoin more a strong and powerful.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:57:58 PM

To find exact price of bitcoin I think it’s very difficult but its very clear and confirm that the price of bitcoin will be high and it’s also confirm that bitcoin will reached to the record price this year if we compare the price of bitcoin with last year so its price is very high then before and that one of the good quality in bitcoin that it trying to push it price from high to highest that why everyone want to join bitcoin and next year its users will be more increased then this year which will make bitcoin more a strong and powerful.

The end of 2017 the price predictions will be in the range of  $13k-$15k  definitely because the price reach $17 k arround and fall down $12k -13k and it's in $14k so it continues goes up and down and it reached a record price comparison of last year but it rate was not constant so in the end of December last it continues happen like this only in between this chistmase also there so the end of this year suerly price predictions in between $13k -$15k absolutely.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:36:33 PM

The end of 2017 the price predictions will be in the range of  $13k-$15k  definitely because the price reach $17 k arround and fall down $12k -13k and it's in $14k so it continues goes up and down and it reached a record price comparison of last year but it rate was not constant so in the end of December last it continues happen like this only in between this chistmase also there so the end of this year suerly price predictions in between $13k -$15k absolutely.
Well in my own point of view I think bitcoin will continue to in increase as the month goes by. It happen that BTC already reaches $17,000-$18,000 last week. And now it gradually fall down without a clear vision what is affecting with it that cause fall down. But im sure after this quite fall down bitcoin will rises again and reach $19,000-$20,000 before the end of the year. We all know that bitcoin can do it because of the huge demand in the market.
thecodebear (OP)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:43:05 AM

Umm what? You wrote there will be no correction literally after the correction had already happened and is still happening. What are you talking about? Price hit $19k (at least on GDAX) and is now $14k and has twice fallen under $14k. You don't call that a correction??!?

As I said there would be a correction and there has been one. Hopefully we've already hit the bottom at $13.5k and we'll continue rising a bit this month.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:34:12 AM

Why not make it $20k? There are big investors coming this sunday and I think it'll be the reason of becoming the price of bitcoin to burst up. Or maybe more than $20k after Sunday. Then hard fork is also coming on Dec 15 we all don't know, there is also possibility that bitcoin price can increase also or maybe decrease a little.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:02:18 AM

Maybe the end of the year is just like the $13k- $15k title. The price difference in recent days is too great. Time to buy in bitcoin and wait for the new year will come.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:51:43 PM

I will say $15k+ is possible if current trends continues, hype over bitcoin future is also causing some surge in price and it is not correcting much even after huge surge these days which shows good buy support. There is almost no significant resistance at $13k upto $15k so I think yes it is possible within end of this year.
It is really possible just like you have said. However, the hype has been pretty too much lately so I am not sure what the aftermath of the launch of the BTC future is going to be like, but a whole lot of people are expecting a huge correction which I am really looking forward to, to buy anyway. Nevertheless, the price prediction around $18-$20k sounds pretty reasonable if we do not get anything to pull us back after then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: