Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY SINGLE COIN is down!!  (Read 1940 times)
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

This is normal and occurs frequently as part of correction in cryptocurrency. However, this is temporary and the market would bounce back soon. Bitcoin is the king of kings in crypto world, if bitcoin is down its natural that the altcoins also would follow the same. Do not panic and just give crypto world some time and it would reach the moon soon, don't sell your coins now due to current situation, you would regret if you sell.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

Every single coin is going down in the list. I have never seen like this where every single coins go down.  I have seen where most of them were down but at least 10 or 20 coins were up.

But this is the first time where every single coin is going down.  Did it ever happen before?

sad to say its happening again today mate if you will just check the market price now,you will find how drops all the coins now.but the big deeper is bitcoin that only standing at $10,700 .maybe panicked is what the holder was and withdrawing their coins.

But dont worry it happens for howmany times but the market recovers in just a month
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

You think in wil take weeks or months to recover?
Is that you experience from the past?
Most people talk about days, i too, thought it was a day of dips as i have seen that before and bought at what i thought was the dip, Now i know ( 2 days back) was nowhere near the dip.
As of yesterday prices have stabilized more or less, but i wonder if and when it will go further down or up. But if this isn't the bottom, i'm f...d lol. I decided to wait lready. If i wnted to sell i should have not bought 2 days ago but should have sold to buy now.

Every single coin is going down in the list. I have never seen like this where every single coins go down.  I have seen where most of them were down but at least 10 or 20 coins were up.

But this is the first time where every single coin is going down.  Did it ever happen before?

sad to say its happening again today mate if you will just check the market price now,you will find how drops all the coins now.but the big deeper is bitcoin that only standing at $10,700 .maybe panicked is what the holder was and withdrawing their coins.

But dont worry it happens for howmany times but the market recovers in just a month
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Honestly did not expect such a fall. All that remains to do now is wait. It is foolish to short at the bottom at any moment the price will start and we'll go up. Big money waiting for the moment to come I think we very quickly figure in 20 thousand will overcome and the next stop will be at the level of 50 thousand dollars to BTC.

Dream on dude. After this fall panic sellers will be away from crypto for few years. I think BTC will not touch 20k again.

People will quickly forget about the whole crash once the market recovers, and everyone will start calling it a mere correction.

Totally yes. Yeah it's quite frustrating when you see your portfolio struggling but we can't do anything now to make it better so I'll just sit and wait for the market to recover. But I'm still more positive than ever that cryptos will surpass this hell week and go back to their senses.

btcwish1 (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

I am not sure if people will agree, the F**ing  SME 'Bitcoin Future'  trading mess the whole thing.  As soon as they got involved  the BTC price keeps on decreasing. and today decrees more than 50%  Undecided Undecided

Who knows if this is a big conspiracy.. Cry
Yos Sudarso

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

I am not sure if people will agree, the F**ing  SME 'Bitcoin Future'  trading mess the whole thing.  As soon as they got involved  the BTC price keeps on decreasing. and today decrees more than 50%  Undecided Undecided

Who knows if this is a big conspiracy.. Cry
i think this is panic selling
control by fear of latest news from china (again) and south korean

btw this post 1 from November 30, 2017 is happening again right now
but it is deeper than before

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

Well at this point what we can do is really to wait for the value of these coins to increase. You can input more money into your holdings to buy more coins but that is about it. Invest more and hold.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

You must be new to crypto  Grin corrections like this happen every time. At least about every 3-4 months. The overall market cap went from 200bln to 300+ bln so fast it was just a matter of time that big whales would take advantage of the situation by creating a panic sell among the new investors which don't know drops like these. Just hold your coins and in a week you will see new hights.
maybe you are right, this will only take a little time to make it recover, i already sold my half coin a week ago then the price goes down, hope this hell is over, i will keep holding the rest of my coin until the normal price in the market

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

But still i want to make sure you a lot of coins increasing such as Ethbits (ETBS) 7.65% increasing although ETBS ranking 538 in coinmarketcap.
But i think all highly potential coin falling down.

CryptoNews1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

Honestly did not expect such a fall. All that remains to do now is wait. It is foolish to short at the bottom at any moment the price will start and we'll go up. Big money waiting for the moment to come I think we very quickly figure in 20 thousand will overcome and the next stop will be at the level of 50 thousand dollars to BTC.

Dream on dude. After this fall panic sellers will be away from crypto for few years. I think BTC will not touch 20k again.

People will quickly forget about the whole crash once the market recovers, and everyone will start calling it a mere correction.

Yes as usual.. and by the they were not all in red Siacoin managed to get in greens for a while :-)
Kastraore

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

What the fuck guys.... comon, wtf is going on!
fabiANI

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

It is just a panic sell. Just be calm and hold your coins till it rise up again.
Kastraore

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

Ill keep them coins no matter what.
But god i could have sold everything a week ago and bought now massively. Is there a way to know when market goes down before it happens, or atleast in the initial stages?
Also about the more.... unknown coins (100-200), is it good to sell them now and buy eth or bitcoin with them? I imagine when market goes back up, those unknown coins will not get bac kto where they were since they are unknown.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Well at this point what we can do is really to wait for the value of these coins to increase. You can input more money into your holdings to buy more coins but that is about it. Invest more and hold.

As you see, the same down trend repeated on november and december, and people were curious about what to do agains it. Now, the same thing applied to the exchange platforms, we see high panic.

The only solution here is that trading in a calm mode.
btcwish1 (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

ONCE AGAIN same shit is happening. what da hell is going on in this crypto market... Huh
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Cryptocurrency market is very prone to changes. Sometimes prices go up and sometimes down. Take advantage of both.

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

You must be new to crypto  Grin corrections like this happen every time. At least about every 3-4 months. The overall market cap went from 200bln to 300+ bln so fast it was just a matter of time that big whales would take advantage of the situation by creating a panic sell among the new investors which don't know drops like these. Just hold your coins and in a week you will see new hights.

Because we see the correction many time and it is one of the main characteristic of cryptocurrency so i am not really worry about that and i am sure it will recover soon. No matter what, i will still hold my asset till the price recover again.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

the market has experienced this situation many times before. At such moments people are writing more topics.
do not panic, there is a big rise after such declines

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

And actually this is the best opportunity to buy and hold! Buy anything you can afford today. Come back after a few months or so then claim your profits. Best of luck!
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Come on there has been a pump of roughly 10x on nearly every coin. Give it time to rest some days and get more speed in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: