Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY SINGLE COIN is down!!  (Read 1940 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

The altcoin has grown so long in this market that coin has developed the longest and most powerful. Whether the market is reversing or not can not be confirmed, but I'm sure it's profitable for those who have invested in it. The market is gradually stabilizing and there is no reason why the altcoin will not continue to grow.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

I've seen it plenty of time, specifically during the Bitcoin fork. But of course Bitcoin was way in the green.

I guess when Bitcoin goes down, all other coins followed, since their usually traded with Bitcoins.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

Its because bitcoin is down so altcoins go down also,  its started when this fud came out of nowhere ,where south korea bans crypto trading , and was cleared that they will onoy regulate crypto trading.

Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:47:58 AM

Until when do you guys think is this dip?  Cry

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
WalkinRobbie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:48:31 AM

everybody remember,  those countries are trying to figure out how to drop all their alt coins before the iron firewalls block em in.   SELL EM ALL, drop those prices and keep doing it for a few more day.   Some of these coins look ultra cheap now.  and I dont plan to miss a second chance to get on the bus,  even though this is like the 100th chance to get on this bus, seems like the should combines all these threads saying the same thing, cause thats all I feel like im doing, THIS IS OPPORTUNITY   SO EVERYONE SELL so we can buy em up cheap
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

Almost all coins are down in the market and don't worry about this down trend and it will carry for another week. This is going to be the best chance for people who want to invest in some cheap coins.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

Dont worry, this scenario happened before and after this big price fall or price correction the good altcoins will recover and will break and creates new ATH (All Time High). Dont worry if you have an open trade. Just dont sell your position. wait for the right time.
You are absolutely right. We shouldn't worry about the price of crypto currency. The price of altcoins are not fixed. It can be up or down any time by depending on demand. Waiting is the right decision in this time. Price will increase very soon.
aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

The question/worry should be about when to invest more money in. You have seen what these coins can go to in value. Some are 1/3 of the price a few days ago. Choose wisely

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

The theory is also that people are taking profits at the top and selling Alt coins to fund the next buying phase when the price

take a dip. The dip usually trigger some bots to protect their traders investment, so it takes some time for things to correct

after this happens. When the human behind the bots take over, they buy in again on the dip. Buy low and sell high in motion.

Yes good for them, as for me I didn't sell anything and just hodl all the way and not sure if that was a good idea since I bought altcoins when they were all in green
rkrams

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

THe scenario happens all the time, though i wouldnt recommend buy the dip, rather wait for a week or two to see werethe correction ends.

On one hand sure you may miss a steal, but since this is happening across all cryptos this is more of a steady correction so the price after dip would be closer to the dip either above or below.
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

I don't envy people who bought in near ATH lol.
Just sit back and relax, all will be fine in few weeks time. Maybe Cheesy
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

Only the newbies and those who have not educated themselves on cryptocurrencies will have the tendency to worry or panic when they see the entire coin market is down or in red. Not all days in cryptocurrency are always on uptrend, market dip or correction happens usually after a price uptrend and is part of the volatile nature of any virtual coin. While the prices of coins are down or lower. it is also time for those bargain hunters who want to buy cheaper coins but better to observed first before buying. This corrections will not last long and soon the uptrend will follow.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

Wish i see that fine days Cheesy we already knew that a fix would come. Everybody made a profit sale and new investors lost with panic sales.
We will continue to see green colors in the graphics in a few days Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

Wish i see that fine days Cheesy we already knew that a fix would come. Everybody made a profit sale and new investors lost with panic sales.
We will continue to see green colors in the graphics in a few days Cheesy
Every single coin always up and down, price is unstable. Yes dont panic the market will be back to normal and were seeing the green days again. If we are in panic and sell that we have possibel we feel on regret for selling low.
btcwish1 (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:23 AM

I haven't seen BTC price going down this much.  More than 50%. probably it happened before but at least I didn't see it. It's very scary to see it bellow $10k  Huh Huh
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

I haven't seen BTC price going down this much.  More than 50%. probably it happened before but at least I didn't see it. It's very scary to see it bellow $10k  Huh Huh

This guy gets it. He clearly made the point.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

Honestly did not expect such a fall. All that remains to do now is wait. It is foolish to short at the bottom at any moment the price will start and we'll go up. Big money waiting for the moment to come I think we very quickly figure in 20 thousand will overcome and the next stop will be at the level of 50 thousand dollars to BTC.

zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

Honestly did not expect such a fall. All that remains to do now is wait. It is foolish to short at the bottom at any moment the price will start and we'll go up. Big money waiting for the moment to come I think we very quickly figure in 20 thousand will overcome and the next stop will be at the level of 50 thousand dollars to BTC.

Dream on dude. After this fall panic sellers will be away from crypto for few years. I think BTC will not touch 20k again.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

almost all of us here dont really expected this to happen. before bitcoin is only decreasing but now all off them are just down even etherium and some other major token and altcoins are also following the path of bitcoin but im pretty sure this is just temporary and the main reason to this i can think  of is only manipulation of the market by whales or some powerful group of people in order for them to make a profit and buy those coins at a cheap rate.
gabdel1

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

Dream on dude. After this fall panic sellers will be away from crypto for few years. I think BTC will not touch 20k again.

People will quickly forget about the whole crash once the market recovers, and everyone will start calling it a mere correction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: