Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA  (Read 15886 times)
Sunil219213

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:07:42 PM

House panda 1st supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA ,
Best platform
ethelbertpatterson

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:58:28 PM

I hope to test the service as soon as possible . I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? What's the total supply of this coin?
housepanda (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

I hope to test the service as soon as possible . I don't see any telegram group? Or did I missed it? What's the total supply of this coin?

The Telegram group has reached 25,000 in less than 19 days and can be found at: t.me/housepandaico
The total supply will be 100m, of which 11-25m will be distributed during the ICO.
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:15 AM

When will the token be sent to our wallet?

It is in your Hodl bot "wallet" within Telegram. The tokens will be available soon after the ICO (expected in January-February 2018). You will be able to use wallets that support ERC20 tokens.
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:58:48 AM

House panda 1st supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA ,
Best platform
Фoтки ecть? дaйтe глянyть oдним глaзкoм нa пpoтoтип! xoчy нe cпaть нoчaми)))

How / where do I redeem my claim code from the Telegram airdrop

The claim code is unique and is designed as identified of your claim(s) within our records. You will be able to redeem it during the ICO (since airdrop participants will receive an additional bonus) or shortly after the ICO concludes. The ICO is expected to take place in January-February 2018.
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

Hi Dev... I would like  to ask how to register or join the airdrop? I just joined the telegram then what's next?

Thanks...

Yes, just join the telegram and click link from the bot and you will get your code, that can be exchange later, you can use my refer if you want t.me/hodl2bot?start=BEJO06W1
When exchange coming?

Too early to say but we expect one or more exchanges available not too long after ICO concludes. The purpose of the airdrop is to generate a wide-enough distribution of the token so that two objectives are achieved:
1. Our products have a large, global userbase from the start.
2. Exchanges can see that we have a large, global userbase from the start and get on board.
alysonreed

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

The project  seems to be good and interesting. How many round of airdrop? Can we find out about the number of participants and their names?
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

The project  seems to be good and interesting. How many round of airdrop? Can we find out about the number of participants and their names?

I am not sure I understand your question...
Sureshgudivada76

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:51:00 PM

Hi team,

I followed and tweeted in twitter, but didn't received the claim, how i will get the claim?
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

There's very few details about the ICO. The only thing I've seen so far is about the airdrop. Please the HousePanda team should do the needful and release all necessary information. I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one.

montrezor

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:27:57 PM

If you participate in ICO, we will double your free airdrop tokens.

I have tokens from airdrop. How many tokens should I buy for doubling tokens which I already have?
szchrist422

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:53:53 AM

So the bot told me I have all these coins.  How do I get them in my wallet?
archibaldpoole

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

I will continue to follow the project  and will participate in the registration. Are you already in advance talks with reputable exchanges ? good luck to me!
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

A lot of /claim going on in the channel Tongue Noticed that the amount of tokens given to new users are declining. I like that as it gives advantage to early participants.

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
paniczklos

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:59:19 AM

Are You considering any cooperation with Universities/Science computing programs  or will the full unused computing power will be used for mining  ?

You get a claming code form the bot, I guess tou'll have to use it later when the website / ICO are up and running. ( you get double free tokens if You participate in the ICO, hence my guess)
abgoirifi

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

I really like the concept of this project. There is no Telegram Group yet? Thanks for the opportunity.
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

I really like the concept of this project. There is no Telegram Group yet? Thanks for the opportunity.

Our Telegram group recently reached 25,000 members in less than 19 days - please join: t.me/housepandaico
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:27:07 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 01:38:38 PM by housepanda

Are You considering any cooperation with Universities/Science computing programs  or will the full unused computing power will be used for mining  ?

You get a claming code form the bot, I guess tou'll have to use it later when the website / ICO are up and running. ( you get double free tokens if You participate in the ICO, hence my guess)

Thank you for the very interesting question.
For us, mining is just the easiest way to utilize unused processing power.
However, there is a whole spectrum of other ways as to how this unused power can be utilized. One use case is of course universities that cannot afford a supercomputer of their own purchasing access to House Panda (paid in HPT) on a monthly basis.
Not having to pay for the roughly 1/2 or 1/3 of the year when students are on vacation would be a great-enough saving, plus the advantages of not having to deal with procurement, public funding, hardware depreciation and so on. Let's face it - only a tiny handful of countries have supercomputers present in the global Top 500 (more than half of those are in China).
According to Quora, there are probably around 40,000 universities in the world: https://www.quora.com/How-many-universities-are-there-in-the-US-and-the-world-and-whats-the-best-resource-to-find-this-data Clearly, that is a huge potential institutional user base of House Panda.
And beyong universities, there are many other organizations and businesses who would enjoy acesss to supercomputing if they only had the opportunity.

Relatedly, we expect to have close cooperation with 1-2 world-leading universities as well as with others in a variety of fields, from IP development to staff training. We started conversations with several in Summer 2017.

You are correct regarding claim codes. You will be able to use them during the ICO and also at any time after the ICO to get access to your tokens.
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:29:00 PM

So the bot told me I have all these coins.  How do I get them in my wallet?

You will be able to receive the coins either during the ICO (if you participate) or after it. The tokens are currently in your Hodl wallet inside Telegram.
housepanda (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

If you participate in ICO, we will double your free airdrop tokens.

I have tokens from airdrop. How many tokens should I buy for doubling tokens which I already have?

Thanks for asking. We will have a reasonable minimum investment during the ICO. We have not decided on it yet but it could be as low as 1ETH. We certainly do not want to lock anybody out from using their rightful rewards - we appreciate the help of the members who keep building our community.
We have to take a look at our statistics to make sure that final rules are fair. We will make the announcement on our Telegram, website and this forum closer to the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: