Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA  (Read 15879 times)
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

how does it work dev? please specify it thank you..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoking191994

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

hello dev

According to your announcement you are planning to open a retail stores with the funds and share 50% of your annual profit with the token holders.

But what about the 50% of ownership of the stores? Or you are just planning to use client's funds and keep the ownership?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

hello dev

I'd like to do some Due Diligence on this project and its members.
However, with the exception of the founders and CTO with direct social media links, I'm having trouble verifying any of the other members. For instance, "Maksym Bourduh" has a picture of someone who has clearly been in a public space, but when I search the name, the only instance is the Betrium website.

I realized that there may be some Cyrillic character translation in play, and maybe he's never used the Romanized version - so I check over on google.com.ua and did get a hit for someone that looks similar (Romanized surname 'Bourdiuh'), but nothing that tied to the crypto space or the project (e.g. math, programming, marketing, etc). I tried the same for other members, and got varying results, but nothing that made any reasonable link to a project looking for millions of dollars in funding.
Please understand that I'm not trying to publicly cast doubt the validity of the project, but with the state of ICOs (and of course the world at large), verification and trust is key. Any person listed as a team member on your site should have a public profile of some sort, preferably with reverse-searchable photos that tie them to such a profile.

Can you please tell us more about the people who make up the Betrium team and how they will contribute to the success of the platform?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

hello dev

FYI people, check your mining accounts!  I've had both my batcoin accounts hacked with someone else posting their address in my account!!!
If any of you see this account AgaTsCphChwjXyue3Z2H3YdGxHWqRMwfWv, note that they are stealing coins!!!!

Angry
Which pool did you use ?
Nonplusultrapool...  Secure the SHIT out of your passwords!!!  I made my password like a page long!

I mined a couple k on launch and waited for the craze to die down, logged on last night mined over 100k, wake up and my address was changed and increments of 1k were being sent to an unknown address from my account!  Like wtf, I never changed my address from when I first logged on and mined a couple k at launch...

Definitely didn't overwrite my wallet.  It was definitely hacked!
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

hello dev

Some thoughts.

Why Joincoin: because it's a stable coin with strong POW and tor anonymity. Is that enough to make it worth existing? Probably, but in the long term we must develop something to make it interesting and not just another coin.
 Or, we can simply keep it going like a wealth storage, but in this case the block reward must lower with time (no sense to invest in a coin which is surely going down because of long term inflation).

What I can do: I've been in coin development for a while, even though I have never been a major developer of any coin. I just do not have enough free time.
 But I can implement minor changes or bugfixes to the wallet, for example.

Other developments: additional wallets like android/ios/electrum is the usual additions many coins do.
 See Groestlcoin for example. I think they outsourced the work: we may consider something similar.

Finally I would stay away from POS unless we can find a competent dev with long term commitment (very hard).
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

hello dev

You don't even have a readme on the git repo.

Plus you just past and copy from other project : https://github.com/beepcoin/beepproject/blob/master/doc/README
See the date : BeepCoin
Copyright (c) 2013 BeepCoin Developers

Well this is a false start, too hurry to start, you start before the BEEP. Wink

I'll not loose more of my time with it.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

hello dev

drop of further and further down the list... it's the premine killing us...

I really dont understand this anti-premine mentality. Its like the Redcoin 1m coin pre-mine - cryptsy sees it as a con yet I have nearly 1m RED myself just from mining and spending a few $$. Besides that, about half of the pre-mine has already been spent on services. Yet release a coin with no pre-mine and no services, hence no value attached to the coin whatsoever, and cryptsy will list it. From now on, Im going to buy any non pre-mined coins from coins-e by the bucketload and dump them all on cryptsy when their listed. Im still holding 1m goldcoins I bought cheap from coins-e to do just that once the price is good  Grin

Well if the premine is reinvested into services/etc it isn't as big of a con. For example, Cryptogenic Bullion was added to Cryptsy early despite the modest premine...but they keep a public ledger and have giveaways/contests all the time. For example, I was recently paid out for changing a couple settings and entering the logo contest. You can see exactly where everything is going without any secrecy via the ledger.

With Elephantcoin, nearly 25% of the coins out there right now were premined and there are very few services out there (like was mentioned earlier in the thread, the only pool is a pushpool averaging around 5 MH/s.) There is no public ledger...and the dev never defends the premine (other than responding with anger when anybody questions it.) The dev isn't interested in helping out the ELP community (and in turn, himself) -- he would rather ride it out and hope that once ELP has some real value he can dump all of the coins he premined to make a quick buck. It's obvious the dev premined this coin strictly for profit. Have you noticed how defensive everybody is when anybody mentions the premine? They're likely in the dev's backpocket.

When all of these new fair-release coins are rolling out with better features it's hard to justify adding a heavily premined coin that hasn't really done anything significant since launch. The further along things go the less the premine will matter...but if we're being honest it's only a small group of people mining ELP and waiting to dump it at the first real opportunity (me being one of them.)

I suggested earlier in this thread that the ELP dev create a public ledger and start handing out bounties for some cool services/etc to add value to the coin and make it more attractive to mine, use, and list on exchanges. Everybody in this thread jumped all over me for it...which is right around the time I gave up on fighting for this coin. If it survives, great...but with the attitudes in here I'm thinking it's probably toast.

Like I've always said, a large premine is senseless now because it devalues (or even kills) the value of the coin! If the premine would have been half as much, ELP would probably be on Cryptsy right now and trading for 5 times as much as it's trading for on Coins-E. These devs just don't think it through and refuse to do anything to better their position. I'll probably get a dozen angry responses to this honest, no-nonsense post.

Ok I wasnt aware the ELP pre-mine was being with-held though I havent seen many services offered for it either so cryptsy is justified in not listing it as yet, however there have been other coins that have been pre-mined and they have been listed recently. Theres just no consistency.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:46:29 AM

hello dev,

I just listed 300 Token on my website. www.smpm.us

u also added persian token..
as u r a senior member i want to know from you what do u think about that ...is it worth buying?
but i don't want to play the game they r telling between 300 and persian
Carseas

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

to investigate this!
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

Everything about the ICO is just disorganised. The team just rushed to make the announcement (Red flag) and immediately started ditching airdrops to get referrals. It doesn't look so good at the moment. The team should takeout time to put everything in place.

Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

hii dev

i would suggest that you translate your double opt-in email and also that you translate thank you page after subscribing on your site as your goal are probably investors from different countries.

I like it, nice project with best team and idea!

I will invert

Thansk Dev!
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

hello dev

Why don't you guys just use a pool with 0% fees already?

Mooncoinpool.com

* 0% fee, PROP system (to help reduce server load on launch, and ensure its better than PPLNS)
* Close to 50Mh/s on launch (at least)!
* Vardiff for the big guns!
* High performance servers tuned to handle a coin launch.
* 2 professional nerds and 1 dipshit (me) available in IRC (@mooncoinpool or webchat) for any issues.
* Launching as soon as source is available, downloaded, and compiled.
* US and EU based stratum servers.

Its time for BLASTOFF!!
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

hello dev

People went to NYAN. And it's normal, cuz they PREannounce, their coin, people waited for it. Non as this tons of scam: "today we launch coin, tomorrow we launch wallet, and day after everybody forget about our coin".

Promotion. Before launch and after. It's so simple marketing now.

PS. Your lauch was the easiest instead. All scam before has "DDoS", "error" or smth else.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

hello dev

Quote from: Vann
Never invest in a coin with an IPO. Successful coins don't need an IPO. They rely on what they bring to the table to ensure investor demand. Only Pump and Dump shitcoin scams need an IPO.

Hmm I don't fully agree. that they do not have any success that maybe ok.

But I've always made my money back with IPO, just play it smart.

For example invest 0.1BTC coin hits an exchange and price is high, sell right away some coins so that you make your initial investment back, keep the rest.

your remaining stash could be worth either something, noting, or jackpot..
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

hello dev

I'm REALLY new to this (#srsly noob) and just wanted to say thanks to the guys on freenode who helped me get registered there!

For anyone else NEW, here's what you do:

1.) download an IRC app.

2.) locate "freenode" tab on app, go to it.

3.) type the following: /msg NickServ REGISTER {your pw} {your email address}

4.) NickServ will send you a confirmation email with more instructions. Basically,

5.) type the following: /msg NickServ VERIFY REGISTER {your user id} {verify code from email}

That should do it!

~ ~ ~

Anyone know about the RAIN PARTY on Friday?

Do you need to be registered to receive rain?

How do you withdraw to an account?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

~ ~ ~

Glad to be onboard $GAIA. Looks good.

Best,

covertress
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

hello dev

get your eyes checked.
 I don't see pension funds+blockchain and an auctus token making any sense.
 Individuals personal crypto balance is their own personal "pension" funds.  Am I wrong on this?
 B-Folio allows this.  Why would anyone use their employer plan when after-tax investing in crypto is extremely profitable.  Not sure what yall trying to solve here.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

hello dev

I really like projects with unique concepts, another new project with a unique concept comes, With a unique concept, facilitate the traveler or anyone who will berliburan.

because all can be done on ROUTRIP platform, starting from the vehicle ticket, lodging,
 entrance ticket and many more..
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:42:23 AM

hello dev

I was so curious to see what exactly was so revolutionary about this lending system so am very disappointed to see that not only is it NOT revolutionary at all, in fact it seems even more inferior to other lending systems such as SALT.

Other concerns for me are plenty but the most important are: 1)I see 30% and more interest per month, this is very crazy and impossible to sustain. You might as well borrow to trade on Poloniex for max 5% a month at the worst offers and 2)referral up to 10%. Enter abuse, enter suspensions, enter instant devaluation.

Not saying this is a terrible idea, but please, this is not revolutionary at all.
VoNPrism

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

on this time,we can only reffering friends to get coins?
i hope the ICO will start soon

i can't wait
Looking forward to the best result
kenlomosad

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

okay thank you for the tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: