Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA  (Read 15887 times)
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

after I sign up Telegram I got 1HPT,
why other people sign after me got more?
how we receive our coins?
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:05 AM

How does this concern nvidia ? Is an there official partnership? Has this ICO been conducted and successful ? Token price is quite high
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

Is there any other way to increase our token aside of inviting a friend. Like what using a command /claim, and to get additional hpt every hour?
I have a problem of pasting my referral link on my facebook and even in my messenger group.

Marijoe101

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:01:20 AM

when is the distribution? more power
CoderTerganteng

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

any information about this project? i see on group telegram, Admin seem not to active
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

Soudns promising if its able to achieve what it promises! looking foward Smiley

sounds amazingly promising as a project however it seems dead for like a month now.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

the telegram chat is very active
Martinas

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:14:59 PM

after I sign up Telegram I got 1HPT,
why other people sign after me got more?
how we receive our coins?

The bot decides each award at random, within a specified range. To collect more free tokens, you can refer people to join and for each person, who joins through your referral link, you will receive the same amount of tokens as they did, if they claim in the airdrop.

How does this concern nvidia ? Is an there official partnership? Has this ICO been conducted and successful ? Token price is quite high

Please see the history of this forum, it has been discussed here in detail. The ICO is expected to happen next month.

Is there any other way to increase our token aside of inviting a friend. Like what using a command /claim, and to get additional hpt every hour?
I have a problem of pasting my referral link on my facebook and even in my messenger group.

You can claim only once. But can you please tell me more about the error on facebook and messenger?

when is the distribution? more power

The distribution will happen after the ICO will finish. The ICO is expected to happen next month.

Great to hear!

sounds amazingly promising as a project however it seems dead for like a month now.

I'm sorry to hear it seems dead. We are working on multiple things at the moment, including a new website to launch before the ICO. Please keep up with our news to catch them soon!

any information about this project? i see on group telegram, Admin seem not to active

For more information, please see the official website http://housepanda.eu and if you wish to talk to the admins, please join the white list channel here: https://t.me/hpwhitelist
Ruslan5001

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

Hey tell when you enroll a lot, and when monet will go public  Smiley
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

i'm really glad for you reply Martinas !!

Cheers !

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Altamash K

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

What is the price to each coin sir???
barney3000

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

hi everyone, I had a few referal before joining the BOT.
On the chat the /claim says 1 + x(from referral) but on the BOT it just says 1 (with no referal)

any help?
Cryptomania33

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

I'm really excited by the project...waiting for the Ico .I interacted with the bot and it say than i have 1.19 ,i know than i have many refferal but when i ask bot ,it show me always the same balance 1.19...how can i know if i really work for something and get my reward please ?and what about wallet adress ?thank you
Martinas

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

how to get more tokens?

Hello, you can collect more free tokens by referring to others. For every person who will join the ICO channel through your referral link, and claim tokens, you will receive the same amount of tokens as the amount they were awarded when claiming.

i'm really glad for you reply Martinas !!

Cheers !

Great to hear!

What is the price to each coin sir???

We will publish the information about our ICO soon, including pricing etc. But I can tell you already now, that the initial price of 1 HPT at the end of the ICO will be about 1-2 USD.

hi everyone, I had a few referal before joining the BOT.
On the chat the /claim says 1 + x(from referral) but on the BOT it just says 1 (with no referral)

any help?

Hello, I understand that it may seem confusing, but you don't have to worry about this. The bot simply doesn't yet have the functionality to sum them up in the private chat.

I'm really excited by the project...waiting for the Ico .I interacted with the bot and it say than i have 1.19 ,i know than i have many refferal but when i ask bot ,it show me always the same balance 1.19...how can i know if i really work for something and get my reward please ?and what about wallet adress ?thank you

I'd suggest checking with the people you referred, whether they have claimed any tokens. In case they did, write us on Telegram in the WL channel ( https://t.me/hpwhitelist ) and we will inspect it. The Hodl2bot functions as a wallet for HPT. If you are asking about wallet addresses for withdrawal, please wait for the ICO to happen first. Withdrawals will be first possible after the ICO has ended.
Vinc0306

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

sorry, but how can I get more HPT through referrals?
AntonyKorun

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Very interesting. Is it not too late to join?
Martinas

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

sorry, but how can I get more HPT through referrals?

Type /refer in the ICO telegram channel and then share the referral link with your friends and contacts. When someone joins the Telegram channel over that link and then claims their airdrop tokens, you will receive a bonus of exactly the same amount of tokens as the person who joined the channel over your referral link.

Very interesting. Is it not too late to join?

It's not late at all! Join! https://t.me/housepandaico3
chipr

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

House Panda

There are several very interesting things I like about this project by House Panda. I haven't yet gotten a solid feeling of where they're attempting to go as a whole, but it sounds like a worthwhile venture.

Basically, the proceeds of ICO will go towards the stealth system and some maintenance costs I believe; I'd like to review that part again.

What I like:

• ICO from a startup incubated by NVIDIA
  • World's first Real Estate supercomputer, search engine, roboadvisor
  • Mine cryptocurrencies in idle time

New website pending
ICO pending

House Panda HPT tokens can be used to lease time or for subscription service on supercomputer search engine and holders of this token will earn up to 50% of cryptocurrency mining income.

What are your thoughts on this one... the airbot drop channel, and the pairing discussion/support channel, to promote this on Telegram is are little wonky.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
biz1988

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

wallet HODL?
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

Hello,

Sir i cannot able to send any msg in chat telegram group, so plz made it possible for me to ask questions in telegram chat group. Kindly do reply me there my telegram user name is @Sehrish786. its an humble request to allow me to send msg there

Regards,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: