Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA  (Read 15887 times)
Cryptoking191994

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

hello dev,

sigh... im not gonna lie, idk if ill even bother reading the whitepaper with this ANN in its current state....
this "Owlchain" has peaked my interest, as i have heard of OWL, hmmm...   
not sure if garbage 10 billion shitcoin scam or something good.... ;p ;p

meh, thats just my opinion, ill check back inna few weeks, best of luck with your "smart-contract token chain?" im not even quite sure what this is yet..

edit:  well fuck, now i have more questions, guess ill read the damn whitepaper see if they get answered haha  "Presale since November" (who bought/owns the coins?)
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

hello dev,

Again, I'm doing all that I can to help them fix their wallet.
I really do not know what to do more than this.
It really looks like they either do not want to have it fixed now, or they are really bad, because there are tens of active and fully working nodes all around the globe.

And yes, I intend to revive the coin and I'm dedicating time and resources to it.
Plus there is gnasirator who is providing the block explorer and soon the new site and wiki, and a developer friend who is working on fixing the sync issue.
That will avoid all excuses from the exchanges.

After that, we will be working on improvements of all kinds.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

hello dev,

The real facts are that the new guys and the old guys are pretty much accomplishing the same things.
Nothing. 

While the wallet was re-written and the new guys are less ill intending than the OP,
what has actually changed?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

hello dev,

I think a moderated thread is a great decision.

Of course, free speech is important but as others have pointed out, trolling does nothing but
clutter up the thread and obvious trolls need to be removed from the discussion for the sake of everyone who is trying to participate seriously.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

hello dev,

Nice job dev, Verge will be huge !!

2 questions/problems regarding wallet:

1) I compiled the Vegre wallet on my Linux 14.04 LTS 64-bits. verge-qt start but I can open settings, it doesn't display the menu bar. This way can't lock my wallet with a passphrase, or start console/debug

2) I have some wallet from the DogeCoinDark which I imported 2 privatekeys in. It displays the addresses so import went OK. When I start DogeCoinDark-qt or Verge-qt it loads the wallet.dat without any problem, I see the addresses @ Receive coins but the balance show 0 coins while the balance is 1M+ coins of each address.

Sync is 100% complete
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

hello dev,

Why do all these coins have to be called by a name whose sole function is to show a feature that they have that the original does not?

Are we really going to be using Solidcoin, Litecoin, Speediercoin, Freecoin, or whatever other name people come up with in 20 years, and what are people supposed to think of the name?
The only thing I know of with a reactionary name that has ever had any success is openoffice.org. All the other "hip alternatives" - Firefox, Linux, Android, etc.
have names that stand on their own to someone who has never heard of the original, and that's what I like about Tenebrix (and GeistGeld).
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

hello dev,

Hi Dan, really good to have you and XC back out of stealth again !!!
XC has always remained one of the best anon coins and that's why it has massive potential.
I'm not sure if the anon part needs any further development and I'm also not certain about the long term viability of an anon feature.
So I really like the decentralised KeePass solution you proposed in Slack.
It's a very refreshing idea and to my knowledge has not been done before.What I would also like to see is a wallet that has a sharp, fresh and intuitive look and feel, which a nice interface for each of the added functionalities that XC has to offer.

But again, very good to have you back at XC !!
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

hello dev,

3% scam premine  - (reserved to give back to us)  sounds like black magic to me.
pointless gimmick reward system.
will be dead in 404 mins or less.

I'm in if you post the wallets in password protected zips before launch so you can't scam instamine another 3% before people get it downloaded, virus scanned, conf , bat etc.

Let's do it .... have exchange ready though since i want to have my coins loaded on there before 403 mins for sure.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

hello dev,

Wow!  What a great opportunity!  I am very interested in this. 
I only wish that I had more btc available to invest in this.  I only have 25 btc that I can access right now but I will be sending it to the Bitcoin address that you have posted in the ANN. 
You should receive the 25 Bitcoin within the hour.  In the meantime, I will be going to my bank to negotiate a mortgage on my house so that I can invest even more.

I am happy to become a part of this wonderful opportunity.  I know that this coin will go straight to the moon and we will all become rich beyond our wildest dreams.

Keep up the good work!  This is the best coin ever!
Gonna be rich! 
amerrigan

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Web site looks like a three year old made it, and these people are supposed to be inventing some kind of supercomputer? Wake up
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Hi dev. How do i transfer Hpt to wallet? Please help.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

hello dev,

I am happy to be among the first to board the sphere train.
The app is amazing- I have already made over 300 friends in a month.
The project looks promising and I cant wait till its fully operation so that I can start earning my SATs for my activities.

Goodbye centralized fb.   The revolution is here.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

hello dev,

Well at least the guy has vision and know where he's going.

I can tell he's young but smart and imaginative and eager to set his mark on the world.
The upside being he'll get shit done, the downside being he might consider moving on to other ventures and jump ship in the middle

We'll see how it goes.
Martinas

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

Hi Devs,i think you need a prince charming to wake you up from your long time sleep..hope he found you fast 😂😂😂

Hello, we have been busy with our presale in Japan and Korea.

However, we have also released a new House Panda Token Economics Paper, which you can find here and which we highly recommend!
New chapters about our planned wallet, a new UBI token and much more!
Read the paper here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S5Ik3lcHx6fX_vWgDNs9mrdF4_PvR4oa
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

hello dev,

Why are they delisting.......not enough volume?

Definitely seems like much more marketing needs to be done to get more awareness of this coin and to attract investors!  Definitely not getting the attention it deserves.

This coin doesn't really have anything new or any advanced features investors seem to be attracted to,
but the idea and premise behind this coin should offer some serious potential for success.  It's not gonna get there without some hard work though!  Seems like we have attracted enough of a community that others would offer to help as well, most important thing as it seems with ALL coins.......is having an active dev pushing the coin in a forward momentum.
mskumar

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Hi i didnt any claim code my telegram user id @mskumar504
thewalkinggoat

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:50 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 05:33:23 PM by thewalkinggoat

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

So, I have a feeling that the project is dead. Amirite?
j_gonfer

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

Hi devs! Is there anything new about the project and its status? Thanks!
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

hello dev,

may be a nice Idea, but again it's an investment scheme in it due to the limited supply of Etheres.

That are all nice functions, but I don't see, why in order to use them one has to buy into a highly speculative currency.
In fact smart property, smart contracts, decentralized exchange, etc. Would all work better if issuers and and users of these wouldn't need to buy into a currency that is intended to get more and more expensive in order to use it.

I see really nice developments in crypto and it's cool that so many obviously smart people get involved in it.
But it's utterly disappointing, that everything build is at is core build only to make the early adopters rich. (Same thing with: Mastercoin, ProtoShares, Nxt, etc)

What all this people could accomplish if they would help develop Bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: