Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]HousePanda, 1st tokenized supercomputer incubated by NVIDIA  (Read 15887 times)
Cryptoking191994

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

hello dev,

We've discussed it for a while. Mostly to keep it uncluttered, as we're working on some pretty exciting stuff.
Also, of course, FUD control. Moderation of the forum is ... well, random. So we wanted a bit greater degree of control.

Luckily, this community has been remarkably positive over the time since we relaunched, so it's nothing against anyone who has been involved with us in any way.

Since we are about to start several things in development and at least a couple of exciting releases in the very near future, we decided a clean slate would be a good idea. None of us are prudes or thin-skinned, so the axe will be swung only in extreme cases. If anyone wants to have a completely unmoderated thread (or the BCT variant thereof) feel free to start one. Or if enough of you ask for it, we'll start one.
We just want to keep the official thread a bit tidy.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

hello dev,

a dubious project, very similar to the fact that it is a scum. what are the advantages for investors?
what will they have from this? and I do not think that this program has so many fans.
What is the meaning of the project? where does the blocking? and what is our future?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

hello dev,

I'm so glad you decided to self-moderate the thread. Honestly, I don't know what some people's motivation is spreading false FUD about a coin that isn't even ready for prime-time yet.Anyway, I don't post much, but I've been mining since close to the beginning, and I'm really excited about the potential of this project and the charity aspect.

I hope we're all able to accomplish great things together.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

hello dev,

Where is the ICO? without it there is no fun, I need to beg for any bounties and any translations of any dead or alive languages.
tell me how can I swap atomicly BCA with ACY (note that ACY is the ticker of my activity token, even though I didn't specify that in the ANN thread, so when you find my thread and can't find anything like ACY, don't be surprised or disappointed, I came up with the ticker name after I hopelessly abandoned my Bitcoin killer project). don't be shy, lol away.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

This isn't going anywhere. The team just launched an ANN thread here on bitcointalk, created a Telegram group and announced a referral campaign. Since then, no information has been released by the team. I'm very disappointed by the team. The momentum has died down now and the team hasn't done anything to revive it.

selfmukti

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

I cannot understand how to claim tokens from HODL² bot?
bosoturk

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

Why the hack am I blocked by bot?!?

Method: messages.sendMessage
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"YOU_BLOCKED_USER"}

I didn't do anything to earn block for gods sake
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

hello dev,

I'm so glad you decided to self-moderate the thread. Honestly, I don't know what some people's motivation is spreading false FUD about a coin that isn't even ready for prime-time yet.Anyway, I don't post much, but I've been mining since close to the beginning, and I'm really excited about the potential of this project and the charity aspect.

I hope we're all able to accomplish great things together.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

hello dev,

You have any alpha or beta version before approach to this token sale in images this platform looking simple and clean.What is your funding target nothing disclosed at the moment in whitepaper too.

Perfect signals is very important factor in trading looking forward to hear some details from OP.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

hello dev,

I really don't like these "pay us for a masternode" coins that are popping up.  Seems like an obvious scam or get rich quick scheme.  Very unlikely that this coin will be supported once all of the coins are sold.  If this was a passion project rather than a money grab, a different distribution method would be used.   

I mean, the OP can't even spend the time or ask someone to fix the terrible english in the announcement post...   
The whole coin is basically "Pay us money and then we will make you rich!".   Its not even a little bit subtle. 
When did it start being OK to ICO a currency coin?   I used to think ICOs were only for tokens for businesses. 
Now we have some guy in his basement forking a coin selling them in an ICO.   

OP, if you are serious about this project and not just trying to scam,
I suggest you rethink your strategy and try again.   
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

hello dev,

I am doing my best to learn a bit more about you rmasternode system.Your wallet looks like a Dash fork and you have 'masternode' in your header. However the 'masternode' link doesn't work in your site and haven't found anything useful in your previous ANN.

How many coin is needed and do you have a guide how to set up a Linux VPS masternode?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

hello dev,

I know how the team works hard for this coin. 
I am glad being part of it and I will support DSTRA all the way to the top. 
Everything will work out in time. I believe in the team working behindc it.
I am excited for this coin to be well-known even outside the cryptocurrency world. 
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

hello dev,

"Both Poloniex a Bitfinex announced that they will assign their users both ETH and ETHC after the fork. This is a step in the right direction, now it's up to these major exchanges to enable ETH/ETHC trading that will no doubt be demanded by users. Decentralized exchange Bitsquare announced ETHC trading right after the fork. Other trading venues will follow since there is a strong business case. We are in touch with several other exchanges to add ETHC trading to their platforms. If your exchange is interested in ETHC trading, please contact us.
"

Maybe Polo has an ETHC address you can mine to?
Yuraf

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

Excellent, promising project from you, I wish you success!
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

hello dev

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it.
I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and
my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

How can I confirm my participation in airdrop?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

hello dev,

I have seen some real-estate related crypto-projects here but never seen one that made waves and made noise over the cryptoworld, they've just started with a good start like REX but end up flopping.

What are the differences of this project from the rest of them?
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

hello dev,

This idea looks promising, crowfunding websites charge a lot of fees for their services which can harm small projects. Decentralizing crowfunding is a great initiative and not only for the foundation of icos but for projects and products much more varied.
You have a great team and a very good project.
I wish you the best with your ICO.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

hello dev,

A very nice and most anticipated project of 2018.Having some like Cardano behist this project sounds interestingWith a 40% discount during pre-sale,looking to jump in.
Traxia presents a system where Sellers upload their invoice, Buyers approve it with their private keys.Lets hope the implementing is good.
Cryptoking191994

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

hello dev,

The computations are sandboxed in an isolated virtual machine and executed with the minimal required privileges.
Crackers can defeat sandboxes though, so Golem's Application Registry will have a class of users called Validators. They review and certify apps as safe and trustworthy by adding them to their own whitelists (or adding them to blacklists if they're definitely unsafe).

Providers can choose to only run apps that are on a given whitelist or, if they're willing to take more risk, only refuse apps that are on a given blacklist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: