Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All crypto prices are going down.  (Read 1824 times)
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:23:15 AM

Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

And then growth and growth, then correction and again growth. Only why is the growth in time much longer than the decline, from this conclusion all the same it is profitable.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
sorin90

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:16:46 AM

Most of them are foing down again. Seems that people really like cashing out cryptos, because of the Christmas. They need to buy presents.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:02:12 AM

If the prices of each of the coins are still going down, you should stop worrying. Worrying about something is never helping. What is happening in the market is actually just normal. The reason why their prices are going down is people are selling that certain coin. Whenever the supply of that coin increases, the price of it decreases because there will be a competition. Sellers will lower the price they had set when they see people selling that coin with the same value they had set in order to sell it immediately.
K.Neron

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:13 AM

During the last month all cryptos grew rapidly. If to compare, this is only small decrease.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:24 AM

nothing can endlessly grow, some tokens rolled back, but this is a common practice for the stock exchange, we wait until after holidays
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

If you are in trading crypto this is normal day for you. defenitely the altcoins dumping its because until now bitcoin goes puming and the reason some altcoin dumping due to the investor's focus to invest in bitcoin, but hpoing next year the alts are playing great pumping price in the market.

I can feel this too. With this recent continuous bitcoin price increase. Altcoins will have its turn next year. This is a good time to accumulate good altcoins.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:23:41 AM

Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

Not all altcoins are collapsing, the good ones are thriving. Taker a look at DMD's performance:

Impressive!

KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:31:00 AM

The crypto currency market will never stand still. Something will grow, and something will fall. So far we can observe this trend: a sharp jump in the price of bitcoin and all altcoins are falling right away. Bitcoin in the flat - altcoyins grow.

kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:58:58 AM

it's like any other market its all about  the demand and order and also sometimes bitcoin price could affect all altcoins some in a bad way some in a goood way all i can advise you like any other member in here buy low sell high if you wanna get some profits and also look for the long term investment a project with potential in the long term not the short term 
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:14:41 AM

Also, it's not all coins. There is a small number of coins in the green right now, you can find them on coinmarketcap. Those are serious uptrenders, going against the flow even when all the market is bleeding. Watch them closely.

Correct and agree with your point. Bitcoin is expected to bounce back in a week or two, Bitcoin wouldn't bounce back where it was but more than that (Approx $20,000). Bitcoin is the mother of all crytocurrencies and the trend on this whether upward or down may impact other Altcoins but not all.

Just to keep you updated that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold is in a positive trend. (44.06% and 23.65% upwards respectively) These Altcoins are part of Bitcoin.
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:50:58 AM

IMHO it is rather small correction, which when you look on the big picture is still part of the up trend.

I believe that there is still more significant correction just ahead of us. Current uptrend is with no precedent and even tough I am happy with all the gains, I also believe that we got too much in too short period of time. The whole market cap went up like crazy. Consequently, we have unsustainable situation where "everybody wins".

So don't worry about current small correction. I think future holds much more thrilling roller coaster just ahead of us.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

It is interesting that against the background of the fall of other cryptocurrencies ZCASH looks vary optimistic.
How can you explain this fact?
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

Most of them are foing down again. Seems that people really like cashing out cryptos, because of the Christmas. They need to buy presents.
All right, this is Christmas and the end of the year. This happens every year. This need not be feared, soon the prices will rise again Cool There is no cause for concern.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

It's normal what goes up must comes down.. that's trading and a part of a big project they will release their special fundamentals and to give the best benefit of a blockchain. sometimes it goes down because bitcoin is going down and it's a chain reaction consider alts as well.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:36 PM

There is no constant upsurge, there is a rise which means there is a decline, it is normal, there is no need to worry at all, now in the bull market, taking the currency of the good hands, will make the biggest gains.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

I think that is just normal. Because value of cryptocurrencies fluctuate it is normal for their price to go down. But generally, it will go up because it does every year.

zukko

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:33 PM

Everything develops in a spiral Smiley Don't worry, hold, wait for spring and polo will be green again Smiley
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

That is just normal for cryptocurrencies,just be sure you're holding the right coin then no need to worry for the changes on its price.Cryptocurrencies really are volatile and that's what makes it challenging, it is where we can have a chance to earn more profit if we happened to hold and invest the right one.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

There are alot of coins wearing a red cloak today but certainly not all of the altcoin market is going down. Two of my altcoin picks Centra and EOS are both performing well today despite the drop in everything else.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:18:50 PM

yes, the coin that I have also dropped the price I hope tomorrow the price goes back up

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: