Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Liquid Crypto Bond, Crowd for Angels (FCA)  (Read 2434 times)
CrowdforAngels (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:04:25 PM

I read your whitepaper but in the use of funds, I saw chart with investor, bond and company. In security type what is the third party asset?

Good Question, this would be such things as Commercial property, Stock or Vehicles. All of which are valued and discounted before we can consider it as a security for a bond.

Andrew @ CfA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

ANN too short, very little information. When will the pre-ICO start and the minimum amount of money can be invested into the project? What is the value of the token?

The pre-ICO launched on the 23rd November and will be open until the 29th December. The minimum investment in this round is £5,000 and for every £1 invested the investor will receive 99 ANGEL tokens.

There is no nominal value to the token at issue, however, the bond that is issued is worth £1. Bonds will be issued at £0.98 in the £1 at pre-sale (2% discount) for those investing above £90,000
Token is calculated in £  which is not ETH or $, I find it a bit complicated. Will the project be available in all countries?
Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

investors are investing in a Bond (security) via our platform with the token given as a gift

Why the token is given as a gift? It is because of some kind of regulation?

Correct, to ensure that the token is not classed as a security, we will provide it to the investors as a reward for investing in the bond. The token has no nominal value initially.

Andrew @ CfA
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:08:38 AM

ANN too short, very little information. When will the pre-ICO start and the minimum amount of money can be invested into the project? What is the value of the token?

The pre-ICO launched on the 23rd November and will be open until the 29th December. The minimum investment in this round is £5,000 and for every £1 invested the investor will receive 99 ANGEL tokens.

There is no nominal value to the token at issue, however, the bond that is issued is worth £1. Bonds will be issued at £0.98 in the £1 at pre-sale (2% discount) for those investing above £90,000
Token is calculated in £  which is not ETH or $, I find it a bit complicated. Will the project be available in all countries?

Hi There, yes I can appreciate that it is not the standard USD or ETH. This is because we are a UK platform, therefore all the funds will be settled in GBP and the subscription agreement is in GBP.

The Project will be available outside the UK and investors can pay in ETH, BTC, LTC and DASH. Our platform will automatically calculate the conversion rate of the £ and the chosen currency (ETH, BTC, LTC and DASH) when making a payment via our CoinPayments gateway - No need to send funds to a wallet Smiley

Andrew @ CfA
kyanscadiel

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:44:20 AM

You have layed a good platform. Good thing you have provide contact numbers in case there are questions or anything with regards to your project. One more thing is this project available for investors in different countries or just limited countried are able to join?

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

You have layed a good platform. Good thing you have provide contact numbers in case there are questions or anything with regards to your project. One more thing is this project available for investors in different countries or just limited countried are able to join?

We make it a point, that our investors (including potential) can reach someone in the office. We even have LiveChat available Monday to Friday.

The project IS available for investors outside the UK  Smiley. When registering please just choose the country where you are residing.
seriin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

The project is interesting, even if the ANN is brief, but their platform has a potential to grow in the market. I hope more investors come to this, as additionally, they will also issue tokens to people as rewards for participating in their bond issue.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:24:41 PM

Hi There, yes I can appreciate that it is not the standard USD or ETH. This is because we are a UK platform, therefore all the funds will be settled in GBP and the subscription agreement is in GBP.

The Project will be available outside the UK and investors can pay in ETH, BTC, LTC and DASH. Our platform will automatically calculate the conversion rate of the £ and the chosen currency (ETH, BTC, LTC and DASH) when making a payment via our CoinPayments gateway - No need to send funds to a wallet Smiley

Andrew @ CfA
I will participate in your ICO with ETH investment, may also be LTC; Transaction fees are very cheap and fast. I keep the BTC but will not invest because of the cost.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

I will participate in your ICO with ETH investment, may also be LTC; Transaction fees are very cheap and fast. I keep the BTC but will not invest because of the cost.

Great to hear it and if you need any help with the system, do reach out to me or one of my team!
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

The project is interesting, even if the ANN is brief, but their platform has a potential to grow in the market. I hope more investors come to this, as additionally, they will also issue tokens to people as rewards for participating in their bond issue.

Spot On! We want to grow this platform and this is a great opportunity to join in on this opportunity. And as we grow, so does the value of our token, given the investors a potentially great return on their investment!
seriin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

So, the Crowd for Angels intends to raise up to £50 million by way of a 5 year Liquid Crypto Bond paying 3% interest per annum. I hope this project continue for a better progress so that they will make it up to their goal.

kyanscadiel

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

Almost all ICO is using ETH for their transactions, how come your company uses £ instead of ETH?

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:51:23 AM

Almost all ICO is using ETH for their transactions, how come your company uses £ instead of ETH?

Hi Kyanscadiel,

Very good question, unlike traditional ICOs where the funds are generally being raised for development purposes and therefore a bit of fluctuation will not hurt the project overall, our Liquid Crypto Bond, is a loan from investors to the company and therefore we have an obligation to pay it back. Thus, we need to settle in a currency not prone to fluctuation.

Furthermore, as a UK company, the funds settle in GBP (£) and is why we quote £'s rather than ETH or BTC

Investors can pay in GBP, ETH, BTC, LTE, Dash and other Fiats and the correct rate will be calculated for you.
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

What's the ICO price of Angel token.

The price is £1 per bond.

If you invest during the pre-ICO, you will get 99 ANGEL Tokens per pound invested. If you invest during the ICO, you will get 90 tokens per pound.

* Minimum investment in the Pre-ICO is £5,000
hadang

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

CfA was launched in January 2014, why is the ICO project open now? Need more development capital?
CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:31:34 PM

CfA was launched in January 2014, why is the ICO project open now? Need more development capital?

Hi Hadang,

The ICO project is to raise a corporate bond, whereby the funds will be re-invested in other secured bonds on our platform. This will help grow and establish the market. And in return, we pass our fees back to investors through buybacks.

The website is fully operational and we are not looking for development finance.

Andrew @ CfA
kyanscadiel

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:04:06 PM

Is your token already listed in other exchanges like Coinexchange.io, Etherdelta, Bittrex etc..? If no, do you have plans to negotiate with these exchanges?

seriin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:20 AM

I think that the monetary aspects of your tokens align the interests of the token holders. So keep up the good progress for success because, Crowd for Angels has the potential to make a growth in the market.

CrowdforAngels (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:22:51 AM

Is your token already listed in other exchanges like Coinexchange.io, Etherdelta, Bittrex etc..? If no, do you have plans to negotiate with these exchanges?

Hi Kyanscadiel,

At this moment in time we are not listed on exchanges, however, we are in advanced talks with 3 exchanges about listing our token and we are also seeking listing on others too.

More exchanges mean more liquidity and that very important!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: