Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I divorced my wife and put every cent I have into Blackbytes  (Read 3293 times)
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:58:21 AM

Haha actually your clickbait title for the story worked and I did extra research about Byteball. I always thought it's a IOTA's fork (like  Stellar was free version of Ripple), but it is not...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:10:13 AM

I've not heard about Blackbytes, but I will have a look at them.

Keep your head up man, it's a tough time but just rely on your friends and family for support.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:17:00 AM

Keep your head up man, it's a tough time but just rely on your friends and family for support.

I haven't heard of Blackbytes but when I saw the title of the post, it caught my attention and I was like,"I think this post is just a promotion or a campaign."

Anyway, I will still review this coin as it's affiliated with Byteball.
catia (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:47:00 AM

Haha actually your clickbait title for the story worked and I did extra research about Byteball. I always thought it's a IOTA's fork (like  Stellar was free version of Ripple), but it is not...

Unlike IOTA which seems to be a lot of hypte (lies) from the team, Blackbytes and Byteball is a working product. Download the wallet and test the store/chat bot etc.

This is one of the few new tech projects in crypto that actually has a product ready to use!
spinosaurus

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

Hi,

I think you made the right choice mate.

I am a fan of byteball as well and I have invested half of my portfolio in byteball and blackcoin. I am convinced that it is one of the best coin in the cryptoworld at the moment and it will ultimately reach the top. New technology, fair distribution, aimed to have real usage and no bullshit or fairy tails to pump the price.

Here is your link to receive 0,001 GB: https://byteball.org/openapp.html#textcoin?beach-round-asthma-finish-slam-assume-awkward-praise-blame-excuse-reduce-unique
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:34:09 AM

Which exchanges have BlackBytes?

None.  Only exchangeable through the Byteball wallet.  You can also buy some altcoins through the Byteball wallet.  It's pretty advanced as far as wallets go.  There are even built in games. 
and1975

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:56:36 AM

Wow... hope it works out for you, but every cent? That's just tragedy waiting to happen.
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:14:57 PM

Hi,

I am a fan of byteball as well and I have invested half of my portfolio in byteball and blackcoin. I am convinced that it is one of the best coin in the cryptoworld at the moment and it will ultimately reach the top. New technology, fair distribution, aimed to have real usage and no bullshit or fairy tails to pump the price.

Here is your link to receive 0,001 GB: https://byteball.org/openapp.html#textcoin?beach-round-asthma-finish-slam-assume-awkward-praise-blame-excuse-reduce-unique

haha thanks! those are my thoughts. Bytebal/Blackbytes is new technology with a working product. IOTA seems to be a team of marketers that make it stories to pump the price like their fake partnerships
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:21:54 PM

I haven't heard of Blackbytes but when I saw the title of the post, it caught my attention and I was like,"I think this post is just a promotion or a campaign."

Anyway, I will still review this coin as it's affiliated with Byteball.

its not that its affiliated with Byteball, its 50% of the Byteball project!

If you look in your Byteball wallet you will see two separate balances, one for bytes and the other for blackbytes.

TGJJ

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Wow... hope it works out for you, but every cent? That's just tragedy waiting to happen.

high risk, high reward
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:14:45 PM

I'm sorry to hear about the rough divorce but chin up man, you have got so much support on this thread alone.

I have never heard about blackbytes, but I will have a look for you mate.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:32:25 PM

Hi,

Perhaps you made 2 choices that were right for me, separated from my wife and made promising investments. In the future, your wife will not spend your income.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

"I just divorced my wife and put every cent I have into Blackbytes"
Dude,you're my hero Grin
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

You are really crazy, blackbytes don't even have market value so I don't know how you bought them lo

Wrong, Blackbytes has a market cap of around $20 million. Its not listed on coinmarketcap because its bought and sold peer to peer instead of through a centralised exchange. I explained this in the OP
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

Hi,

Perhaps you made 2 choices that were right for me, separated from my wife and made promising investments. In the future, your wife will not spend your income.

she won't get any more of my money, exactly  Cheesy
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:47:27 PM

despite the strong crypto correction in the past 24 hours, buy orders have gone up for Blackbytes

currently 5330 worth of Blackbytes buy orders at 0.03 GB or above
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

I'm sorry to hear about the divorce and how it can rip your life apart not just socially but also economically.

Keep your head up and thanks for the tip!
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

Nice intro though is really eye catching story but not a good investment for me,ive researched its background and analyzed the project its a NO.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:27:19 PM

Nice intro though is really eye catching story but not a good investment for me,ive researched its background and analyzed the project its a NO.

then tell us your thoughts as to why it's a no. someone might learn something, or someone might update your own learning. put it out there and let's enlighten each other.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:51:26 PM

Good luck man! I will have a look at blackbytes for you bro!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: