Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I divorced my wife and put every cent I have into Blackbytes  (Read 3293 times)
catia (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:27:39 PM

Marc de Mesel talking about Blackbytes in a recent video, one of the few coins that doesnt have a crazy market cap! https://youtu.be/s3QFGyRURXY?t=8m1s
collingiusti

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:38:52 PM

Marc de Mesel talking about Blackbytes in a recent video, one of the few coins that doesnt have a crazy market cap! https://youtu.be/s3QFGyRURXY?t=8m1s

Marc says the market cap of Blackbytes only $20 million still - how does he know when it isnt listed on coinmarketcap?
catia (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

Marc says the market cap of Blackbytes only $20 million still - how does he know when it isnt listed on coinmarketcap?

There are 2.1 million Blackbytes. Work out the market cap by divding the current Byteball price by the current Blackbytes price and then take into account there are 2.1 times more Blackbytes than Bytes
catia (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

for the first time I can remember demand is more than 3 times greater than supply on the Blackbytes exchange

this could make for some interesting trading days

catia (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

Demand volume now outstrips supply for Blackbytes by 6 to 1

The sell wall of 0.04 seems to have passed for the meantime

davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:31:07 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, I have a friend who is going through the same situation, although he is a little younger. The most important thing is to not shut yourself in too much. It is healthy to get involved in a pet project but don't forget people care about you and you are not alone.

I haven't heard of these guys, but I will have a look for you bro. Hold in there and focus on making yourself happy.
catia (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, I have a friend who is going through the same situation, although he is a little younger. The most important thing is to not shut yourself in too much. It is healthy to get involved in a pet project but don't forget people care about you and you are not alone.

I haven't heard of these guys, but I will have a look for you bro. Hold in there and focus on making yourself happy.

thanks man, I appreciate it
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Actually, the title caught my eye and It felt so bad about what happened to you and I was really amaze by how you really work so hard here in this forum, in this crypto currency but I'm hoping that this will not be the reason to stay away to people, to meet new friends, and not to enjoy life because of what happened and by working so hard.
 This blackbyte, I think I've heard it or read it somewhere so I think It sounds familiar but I'm just wondering also like the others, how did you know about this if this is private? but anyway I hope you succeeded.

jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

Sorry to hear about your divorce, hold on there dude!

I haven't heard of backbytes but I will have a look for you bud.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

question to OP: can you tell us what's your predictions? Timeline/price vs BTC and vs $. And add it to OP, maybe optimistic/pessimistic variants. Will make this thread really valuable on a long distance Wink

Honestly I have no idea. However the only other DAG coins in the top 100 currently are IOTA and Raiblocks. Both have pumped super hard during the past few months. Byteball/Blackball have not. They will. Soon

I think the same. It's time will come soon. Nice tech, great community and brilliant airdrop strategy...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
catia (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

BTC whale Richard Heart was talking about Byteball today https://twitter.com/RichardHeartWin/status/949584174922518528
missmarvel

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

BTC whale Richard Heart was talking about Byteball today https://twitter.com/RichardHeartWin/status/949584174922518528

People like Richard Heart talking about Byteball and still its only doing $1,383,650 in daily volume.

People are crazy.

The only two DAG coins Raiblcoksa nd IOTA are doing $40 million and $250 million a day trade volume
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

To be honest I´d been thinking of the divorce for a while now. My ex wife got 45% of my assets which really hurts, but I´m absolutely convinced holding Blackbytes is going to make me a multimillionaire Roger Ver style in US dollar terms very soon anyway.

At the age of 39 I´ve also moved back in with my parents which doesn't feel great, but no pain no gain. Every cent I have is now invested in Blackbytes. Further any spare cash I earn I´m going to be investing into Blackbytes until November 2019. And I´ve given up alcohol for the next two years too, which probably rules out the chances of me finding a girlfriend any time soon.

This is a very innovative way of promoting a coin. I am going to take your example and do some threads about how I sold my house to invest in ... let´s say Bitcoin Yellow (does that exist?) or how I sold my kidneys to buy some more IOTA.

It certainly gives a really show taste to all this cold business   Grin Grin Grin
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

Nice marketing, especially when you tie to the topic your personal relationship with your wife Smiley I think many people looked through this topic, and maybe somebody even will buy it. But what about me - I always be very sceptic about coins(tokens) which advertise this way

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

To be honest I have never heard about Blackbytes. I think it is not a popular coin at all.
If you already invested on it i think it is already late to hear comments about it huh? I hope you will have good returns and make huge profits with your investment soon.

Same here, but I guess what he sees in the coin is its potential to increase in price more since its very new or maybe he has done some extensive research for him to confidently invest his money to it.

catia (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

Byteball asset registration and issuance under the hood.

Few may know that blackbytes, a widely distributed currency for private payments, is the first asset issued in the Byteball network, excellent article https://medium.com/@byteball.market/byteball-asset-registration-and-issuance-under-the-hood-c030ea6739ac
CorePrime95

Activity: 190
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Which means you can issue your own assets and send to your friends  Wink
catia (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

Which means you can issue your own assets and send to your friends  Wink

or hodl  Grin
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

To be honest I have never heard about Blackbytes. I think it is not a popular coin at all.
If you already invested on it i think it is already late to hear comments about it huh? I hope you will have good returns and make huge profits with your investment soon.

Same here, but I guess what he sees in the coin is its potential to increase in price more since its very new or maybe he has done some extensive research for him to confidently invest his money to it.
Apparently, a man under bad influence of divorce from his wife made reckless decisions, bet on a coin, information about which is practically nonexistent. Maybe it's a cat in a sack that should not be bought.
neuraminidase7

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

your wife gonna regret it bro i believe in you  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: