Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:50:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26525 times)
Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

I have a misunderstanding in the number of posts written. If every week to write 10, then more than three months, more than 120 pieces are obtained ..?! Is not it too much ..?! Usually 50 and for more posts usually extra bonuses go ... Like that. I'm waiting for an answer. Thank you.
cryptotrad

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Spanish translator & Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:36:13 PM

Hello everyone,

This is a message for Spanish speakers as the translation for the ANN Thread of this project is already on the forum.

¡Hola a todos!:

Os informo de que el anuncio de la ICO del proyecto CrowdMachine ya está disponible en español.

¡Sois los bienvenidos a participar en el siguiente hilo!:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2549857.new#new

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:57:44 AM

this is a good project, everyone will find it easy to build decentralized apps.
everyone here means including people who have potential fraud
how do you get all the dapps created using a crowd machine is a filtered and secure app for the user?

Weter29

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:49:43 AM

I will be participating in the token sale. I love this idea to make a open source code market.

Weter29

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:37 AM

If the initial cost of the token is $ 0.14 per ETH
I wonder what will be the cost when entering the stock exchange? What thoughts are there? As my little experience shows ... after a small upswing there is a sharp decline ... and it's probably better to sell tokens than to wait?
Weter29

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:16:57 AM

how do you get all the dapps created using a crowd machine is a filtered and secure app for the user?

Read interesting .. there is little about the applications
https://appdevelopermagazine.com/5723/2017/11/29/Why-developers-must-be-blockchain-agnostic-for-decentralized-apps/
teo182

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Translation services for you

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

For all the Italian speaking community:

- Italian ANN Thread is here!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510316

Join the discussion there Wink
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:34:33 AM

I will be participating in the token sale. I love this idea to make a open source code market.

I also think this is the most exciting thing about crowdmachine, especially in a world where parenting and IP rules... interesting to see a shift
miguel_sk8

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:48:27 AM

hi! i just want to ask if there still chance to translate the wp in spanish, thanks
aleksand
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

the softcap is so high, why?

and do you have confidence in reaching the softcap?

I’m pretty sure this is not some number the team throws out. Seeing as they have a healthy pool of existing clients on the platform, it is certainly possible. It’s all about who you know in the ICO world... look at Tezos raised so much without an MVP, and the Tezos product isn’t really all the revolutionary
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:06 AM

Its true the softcap is set really high. What will happen if the softcap is not going to be reached? Will you refund all money from investors or is there a chance that you would lower the softcap, as many other ICO's have done when it became clear that they wouldnt reach their softcap?
Weter29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:24:35 PM

Its true the softcap is set really high. What will happen if the softcap is not going to be reached? Will you refund all money from investors or is there a chance that you would lower the softcap, as many other ICO's have done when it became clear that they wouldnt reach their softcap?

All fair projects declare this honestly and return money to investors if shortage ... as an extreme measure. I hope that our campaign is one of those. On account of the downgrade, it makes sense to talk in the spring. Although on this account it is possible to have a team response. This is just my opinion. I think ... This is a great project and it has great potential for development.
Weter29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:29:03 PM

I also think this is the most exciting thing about crowdmachine, especially in a world where parenting and IP rules... interesting to see a shift

We coincided in opinion. Good.  Wink The only thing I did not understand about the rules? What are they talking about?
Weter29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:34:48 PM

I’m pretty sure this is not some number the team throws out. Seeing as they have a healthy pool of existing clients on the platform, it is certainly possible. It’s all about who you know in the ICO world... look at Tezos raised so much without an MVP, and the Tezos product isn’t really all the revolutionary

Is it possible to know the world of ICO well? To anticipate the usefulness and necessity of the project, the main task, to form the best team, to see and think one step ahead is also excellent, but it is difficult ... not everyone is subject to this. I hope our project is one of the best. Tezos is a good project waiting for the result, but the conversation is not about it.
aleksand
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:24:09 PM

We coincided in opinion. Good.  Wink The only thing I did not understand about the rules? What are they talking about?

Hmm.. rules of what? do you mind to elaborate? I've only had time to read about 50% of the whitepaper, so I may not understand all of it yet. During this week I will complete my reading  Grin Grin
aleksand
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:30:18 PM

Is it possible to know the world of ICO well? To anticipate the usefulness and necessity of the project, the main task, to form the best team, to see and think one step ahead is also excellent, but it is difficult ... not everyone is subject to this. I hope our project is one of the best. Tezos is a good project waiting for the result, but the conversation is not about it.

Well, I did not mean to make Tezos look bad, but just as a basis of comparison.

It is very easy to do marketing, especially in the world of ICOs where it is all 'smoke and mirrors'. So I use other indicators to see the worthiness of a ICO.
I like to use 2 ways of analysis:

1) Who is in the team? What companies are backers/existing users/partners,etc?
Good connections are hard to come across. Big players dont want their brand on a bad ICO

2) Can the ICO platform function without a token? Is it a ICO for ICO money collections sake?
If the platform can operate without the token it really shows the nature/motivations of the team

The reason why Im so interested in crowdmachine is that for these 2 tests I have described above, this ICO performs very well. A strong team, strong existing clients, and the token utility and platform uses are strong and actually needed in real life.  Grin
aleksand
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

Read interesting .. there is little about the applications
https://appdevelopermagazine.com/5723/2017/11/29/Why-developers-must-be-blockchain-agnostic-for-decentralized-apps/

Also, thank you for this article, it was a pleasure to read it on the metro today on my way to work)))

Weter29

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Crowd Machine’s platform offers the unique opportunity to store and use secure decentralized apps on the Crowd Computer. This not only means that enterprises and startups can bring apps to market at a rate that far exceeds current approaches, but also creates a central code repository that facilitates financial compensation for developers every time their source code is used....  Very cool  Huh
Weter29

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:39 PM

Hmm.. rules of what? do you mind to elaborate? I've only had time to read about 50% of the whitepaper, so I may not understand all of it yet. During this week I will complete my reading  Grin Grin

I also try to read, but I'm probably not so clever in the technical documentation, so let's understand together. Such a feeling that we only need it together. I will wait.  Grin Wink
Weter29

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:31:08 PM

Well, I did not mean to make Tezos look bad, but just as a basis of comparison.

It is very easy to do marketing, especially in the world of ICOs where it is all 'smoke and mirrors'. So I use other indicators to see the worthiness of a ICO.
I like to use 2 ways of analysis:

1) Who is in the team? What companies are backers/existing users/partners,etc?
Good connections are hard to come across. Big players dont want their brand on a bad ICO

2) Can the ICO platform function without a token? Is it a ICO for ICO money collections sake?
If the platform can operate without the token it really shows the nature/motivations of the team

The reason why Im so interested in crowdmachine is that for these 2 tests I have described above, this ICO performs very well. A strong team, strong existing clients, and the token utility and platform uses are strong and actually needed in real life.  Grin

I fully agree with the first point. But I have little experience in this direction and in order to understand who is on the team, it takes time. Perhaps well-known personalities participate in different campaigns. Of course, partners are very important. I agree, if a person respects himself, he is unlikely to want to fall into a bad team. The name is difficult to earn, but very quickly it can lose. That's the second point, I have a problem. Let's discuss each question separately using the example of our CrowdMachine project. Do you have the time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: