Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26521 times)
Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

"A 50% bonus will apply for all contributions received during the first 10 days of the public sale that begins April 1st, 2018"

... Well, that's great news 50% bonus for first-time customers to get tokens in the form of happiness  CrowdMachine. I hope this is only the beginning ... I like it)))
Weter29

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

A look into the Crowd Machine ICO Token Pricing.

The price per token is dictated by the market rate. This model empowers the public to assess the value of the tokens, creating a more accurate representation of true token worth.

https://medium.com/crowd-machine/token-pricing-fe8b4c1d599c

Have you looked? And what is the true value of the token in your opinion?

It's the market cap that is th number to pay attention to, not the token price. For some examples:

2 Billion tokens will be created.

If every token costs $1, then that would be a 2B market cap.
If every token costs $.25  then that would be a 500M market cap

Crowd Machine already has a working product with fortune 500 companies and will be a global solution to decentralized application creation and operation. The speculation is for individuals to make themselves.

Well, yes, demand creates supply ...
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

I am very excited about this project. My only concern is the fact that it is an uncapped ico that runs for more than a year, similar to EOS.
Weter29

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

I am very excited about this project. My only concern is the fact that it is an uncapped ico that runs for more than a year, similar to EOS.

Yes, work for life. It will not be boring to live and there is always something to do and it's interesting)
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

You should know!
CrowdMachine will utilize a worldwide network of devices so non-technical users can create -- and monetize -- smart contracts and other applications, changing the way people think about building and running decentralized apps.

https://t.co/9MNnz0Kjpl
JeffKirdeikis

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

The Crowd App studio is a fully working product already used by numerous Fortune 500 companies. The second round of public beta testing will be opened very soon to subscribers of our newsletter: https://www.crowdmachine.com/#NEWSLETTER

The first beta round filled almost immediately. Have your email notifications ready and set for the next couple days as it's first-come-first-served with a limited number of spots available.
Weter29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

You should know!
CrowdMachine will utilize a worldwide network of devices so non-technical users can create -- and monetize -- smart contracts and other applications, changing the way people think about building and running decentralized apps.

https://t.co/9MNnz0Kjpl

It is certainly interesting to me to look at such a steep administrator of the hospital who can and owns .... "The administrator can assemble the functional paths with a flowchart-like tool, visually create an interface, connect it to a health insurance database (assuming IT has granted read-only access) and deploy it to the worldwide Network." For me this is still a fantasy, but interesting ...
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

I'm trying to register for Beta testing through the link in the news letter. However there's no form or anything on the website to be found? I was there exactly at 3 PTS. What have I missed in the procedure?

Beta #2 Program
Registration opens on Jan 25, 2018 @ 3:00 pm (PST)
Weter29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

And I'm wondering ... we have one assignment in the subscription - a rule for ALL? People are not a little involved and receive reparation, judging by the table, almost everything. But I do not see all these people writing here in this forum? Can someone tell me this. Explains?
Weter29

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

I'm trying to register for Beta testing through the link in the news letter. However there's no form or anything on the website to be found? I was there exactly at 3 PTS. What have I missed in the procedure?

Beta #2 Program
Registration opens on Jan 25, 2018 @ 3:00 pm (PST)

It seems that everything works, you come from Twitter ... look carefully
Arrrvin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

It seems that everything works, you come from Twitter ... look carefully

I think I'm beginning to understand. I need an idea for launcing an app, correct? That registration is there, and I've seen it before. Yeah, I do have idea's, I just didn't prepare a written concept for an ICO. Missed chance again. Pity.
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

Our Token Sale structure - 5 key things to know

Because we don’t have a hard cap, our Token Sale is structured a little differently than those you may have participated in before.

1) CMCTs will have a fixed supply of 2 billion tokens and be divisible to 8 decimal places.

2) The public sale opens at 00:00 UTC on April 1, 2018, and closes at 20:00 UTC on May 22, 2019.

3) Participants during the first 10 days of the public sale will earn bonus tokens.

4) At the end of each sale period, CMCTs are allocated pro-rata to participants, based on the amount they contributed. For example, if a daily round has a 2.5M CMCT allocation, Jane contributes 250 ETH and total ETH contributed was 25K ETH, Jane will receive 25K CMCTs. Jane paid in 1% of the total round value, so she gets 1% of the 2.5M allocation for that round.

5) CMCTs will be distributed within 7 days of the close of the pre-sale period, and then daily within 4 hours of the close of each daily sale period.

To sign up for the ICO whitelist visit: https://www.crowdmachine.com/whitelist/

For more info on the token sale: https://www.crowdmachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Crowd-Machine-Compute-Token-CMCT-Public-Sale-Structure.pdf
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

what the consensus crowdmachine use?
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

Is there any sort of FAQ page on the website that people can easily get the informations they need as regards this project?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Weter29

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Is there any sort of FAQ page on the website that people can easily get the informations they need as regards this project?

Did you register on the site? There is a fourth button FAQ .... NEWS and other sources...
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

You should know!

Using #CrowdMachine developers can create DApps up to 45 times faster and operate them interchangeably across all blockchains.

This interoperability allows these DApp users to always have access to the most effective and cost-efficient functionality in the world. https://t.co/vQJVpaYUn7
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:01:16 AM

" We are excited to accept in the second round of beta program participants for the Crowd App Studio! Just as the first round, the beta program filled almost instantly within the day.

To be the first to know when round three goes live, sign up at
: https://www.crowdmachine.com/#NEWSLETTER "
Weter29

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

" We are excited to accept in the second round of beta program participants for the Crowd App Studio! Just as the first round, the beta program filled almost instantly within the day.

Did you take part in the first or second rounds beta testing? And in general, who took part in the testing?
Arrrvin

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

I would actually be interested in what kind of Beta Apps have been approved for the Beta program. Can that be viewed somewhere?
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

Did you take part in the first or second rounds beta testing? And in general, who took part in the testing?

I am in the first round.

Anyone signed up to the newsletter gets notified when beta programs go live for registration
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: