Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26531 times)
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

It is an overwhelming first round of contribution for crowdmachine. Indeed with bear season still hovering investor are aware of the risk they are taking yet crowdmachine does have great points to encourage people to invest.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

It is an overwhelming first round of contribution for crowdmachine. Indeed with bear season still hovering investor are aware of the risk they are taking yet crowdmachine does have great points to encourage people to invest.

I don’t see why not also. with the current price of ether, i would say that any ico is a good bet, and I think crowdmachine is a good choice to be honest. Low code programming tools are the future
JeffKirdeikis

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

NOTICE: CROWD MACHINE POSTPONE'S ITS DAILY PUBLIC SALES SCHEDULED TO BEGIN 28 APRIL 2018

Due to recent market conditions surrounding the token sale industry, the Crowd Machine Compute Token (CMCT) daily public sales scheduled to begin at 00:00 UTC on 28 April 2018 are postponed.

Our current pre-sale (public and private) still ends at 20:00 UTC on 20 April 2018.

We took this decision after much consideration. A further update with the new daily public sale timing will be posted. Please note that:

*  The current pre-sale (private and public) will continue until 20 April 2018
*  CMCTs purchased in the pre-sale period (private and public) will be distributed by 28 April 2018
*  The daily public sales scheduled to begin 28 April have only been temporarily delayed

Importantly, the release date for the Crowd App Studio will remain on schedule and will be publicly available on 28 April 2018.

We thank all of our supporters for a successful pre-sale so far and though the decision to postpone our daily public sale was not taken lightly, we believe it’s in our community’s best interests.

We thank you for your continued support!

The Crowd Machine Team
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

Market determined hard and soft cap, why is that so? Will it base on what factor?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

Crowd Machine lands in the top 3 ICO's according to the readers of Hype.Codes:

https://hype.codes/top-3-upcoming-ico-104-703-according-our-readers
JeffKirdeikis

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

Want to experience one of the many apps built using the Crowd App Studio? Look no further than the Crowd Machine Token Sale Portal itself!

We encourage you to explore the platform before the close of our current token sale phase ending April 20th. Then on the 28th you will be able to try out the Crowd App Studio for yourself! 

https://medium.com/crowd-machine/the-proof-is-in-the-portal-ac8b12ff2008
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:37 PM

Want to experience one of the many apps built using the Crowd App Studio? Look no further than the Crowd Machine Token Sale Portal itself!

We encourage you to explore the platform before the close of our current token sale phase ending April 20th. Then on the 28th you will be able to try out the Crowd App Studio for yourself! 

https://medium.com/crowd-machine/the-proof-is-in-the-portal-ac8b12ff2008

"We’re proud of everything we’ve done, and excited by everything we will go on to do, but we believe our self-created token sale portal is a true testament to our work in action, and yet another example of how we will move the blockchain industry forward. We encourage you to visit it before the close of our current token sale phase (ending April 20th). Keep a close eye on our website for a further announcement regarding when we will re-open our sale.
In the meantime, you are most welcome to take our Crowd App Studio for a spin from April 28th!". - Continue to develop, you have many supporters who believe in you.
zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

The project solves a lot of important problems, such as slow robots, writing decentralized applications and smart contracts, as well as Crowd Machine has a decentralized platform for selling applications.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

NOTICE: CROWD MACHINE POSTPONE'S ITS DAILY PUBLIC SALES SCHEDULED TO BEGIN 28 APRIL 2018

Due to recent market conditions surrounding the token sale industry, the Crowd Machine Compute Token (CMCT) daily public sales scheduled to begin at 00:00 UTC on 28 April 2018 are postponed.

Our current pre-sale (public and private) still ends at 20:00 UTC on 20 April 2018.

We took this decision after much consideration. A further update with the new daily public sale timing will be posted. Please note that:

*  The current pre-sale (private and public) will continue until 20 April 2018
*  CMCTs purchased in the pre-sale period (private and public) will be distributed by 28 April 2018
*  The daily public sales scheduled to begin 28 April have only been temporarily delayed

Importantly, the release date for the Crowd App Studio will remain on schedule and will be publicly available on 28 April 2018.

We thank all of our supporters for a successful pre-sale so far and though the decision to postpone our daily public sale was not taken lightly, we believe it’s in our community’s best interests.

The Crowd Machine Team

I think this is the right approach as most of the crypto investors are still waiting on the sidelines before deciding to invest. A show of a solid product will probably whet their investing appetite.

Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 01:24:03 PM by Weter29

*  The current pre-sale (private and public) will continue until 20 April 2018
*  CMCTs purchased in the pre-sale period (private and public) will be distributed by 28 April 2018
*  The daily public sales scheduled to begin 28 April have only been temporarily delayed

The Crowd Machine Team

I think this is the right approach as most of the crypto investors are still waiting on the sidelines before deciding to invest. A show of a solid product will probably whet their investing appetite.

I'm curious, everyone admires, and who else took part in investing? I do not ask for the amounts. Yes or no? Smiley
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

*  CMCTs purchased in the pre-sale period (private and public) will be distributed by 28 April 2018
*  The daily public sales scheduled to begin 28 April have only been temporarily delayed

The Crowd Machine Team

I'm curious, everyone admires, and who else took part in investing? I do not ask for the amounts. Yes or no? Smiley

I was thinkingn about investing but the bounty turned out to be a very good surprise for me and I am very happy about that.. but maybe I still have invested or maybe I have not invested - that is a mystery for you!
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

Highlights how Crowd Machine is implementing solutions to be the bridge:

Founder and CEO of Crowd Machine is Craig Sproule. The company’s technology exists as a software platform for building decentralized applications across different blockchains. The brand named Crowd App Studio product can be used by developer programmers (and, to a degree, by non-techie non-developers) to build decentralized apps that run on a peer-to-peer network computer made up of mobile devices and PCs called, logically, the Crowd Computer. Sproule claims that Crowd App Studio enables the creation of decentralized apps to meet any requirement and, additionally, blockchain smart contracts can be created to meet what are often demanding requirements.

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/adrianbridgwater/2018/02/07/blockchains-are-verticalizing-so-we-need-interoperability/#606796b47ab9
Weter29

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

The Crowd Machine Team

I was thinkingn about investing but the bounty turned out to be a very good surprise for me and I am very happy about that.. but maybe I still have invested or maybe I have not invested - that is a mystery for you!

Ok!  Grin
Yes, it is good if it will cost at least ICON
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Founder and CEO of Crowd Machine is Craig Sproule. The company’s technology exists as a software platform for building decentralized applications across different blockchains. The brand named Crowd App Studio product can be used by developer programmers (and, to a degree, by non-techie non-developers) to build decentralized apps that run on a peer-to-peer network computer made up of mobile devices and PCs called, logically, the Crowd Computer. Sproule claims that Crowd App Studio enables the creation of decentralized apps to meet any requirement and, additionally, blockchain smart contracts can be created to meet what are often demanding requirements.

Read more: https://www.forbes.com/sites/adrianbridgwater/2018/02/07/blockchains-are-verticalizing-so-we-need-interoperability/#606796b47ab9

Yeah, that's what I want to see: An actual decentralized app made with Crowd App Studio. I'm sure if people saw this and see how efficient the tools are, many will be interested in using the suite.

Payal_techy

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

The project and team are good. I hope it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/en
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

Yeah, that's what I want to see: An actual decentralized app made with Crowd App Studio. I'm sure if people saw this and see how efficient the tools are, many will be interested in using the suite.
The more people appreciate, the more they will use, the higher the price, the closer the price and the lambos)))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kamayulka78

Activity: 660

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Hello, olcaytu2005! I have to ask a question in this thread, because the branch of the bounty is closed and no one can give a clear answer in the telegram! I am a member of the bounty, should we register on the website and pass KYC to receive our award?
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

Hello, olcaytu2005! I have to ask a question in this thread, because the branch of the bounty is closed and no one can give a clear answer in the telegram! I am a member of the bounty, should we register on the website and pass KYC to receive our award?

It was not a requirement when they announced the bounty program back in January. Unless of course, they plan to change the rules. Anything goes. Maybe just wait for the mentioned "expected email message."

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

It was not a requirement when they announced the bounty program back in January. Unless of course, they plan to change the rules. Anything goes. Maybe just wait for the mentioned "expected email message."
I apologize. Will everyone get a letter to token? Or is it only for the ICO participants? I participated in the bounty and do not remember leaving an email. Thank you.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

The project and team are good. I hope it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/en

now this project already in coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/crowd-machine
and tradeable on new exchange called https://bitforex.com

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: