Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26521 times)
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

All bounties are paid, what will be your next step to success dev? Is there any plan for Crowd Machine to make it's price goes higher with the current price of $0.045062? Still looking forward for any good news regarding this project. You have such a good platform that many will watch out for.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

All bounties are paid, what will be your next step to success dev? Is there any plan for Crowd Machine to make it's price goes higher with the current price of $0.045062? Still looking forward for any good news regarding this project. You have such a good platform that many will watch out for.

This is long term project but it is nice to buy at low price like to have this during big summer sale I think this is big opportunity for all people who have strong believe into this idea. The team is very talented and I am also pretty sure this will be most promising project of the year.
sadirmrida

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

Although Crowd Machine  team said that  by an email payment  will be paid 20 may but I have not get payment  till 29may. Why sir?  Please  check  my stake.
Bitcointalk username : sadirmrida
Bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108320
Facebook profile :  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018271695078
Spreadsheet no : 384

Crowd Machine team sent this mail me:

Dear Bounty Participant,
Thank you for participating in our Facebook Campaign.
By the end of 20 May 2018, you will receive 0.062825941 ETH as your bounty for your participation in the Facebook campaign.

If you participated in more than one campaign, your bounty will be paid on a per campaign basis.

Your bounty will be paid into the Ethereum wallet address associated with your campaign participation.
You can check your address using the relevant campaign tab in the bounty spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZrcC4ROIA2N8fB1zdiRJ7V84JfDKGfxcoC44avYJTpI/edit#gid=34924880 
If you need to change your Ethereum wallet address, please email bounty@crowdmachine.com - you have 24 hours to do this.

Time and tide wait for none
Cryptocoinstrader

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:18:05 PM

promising project.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Although Crowd Machine  team said that  by an email payment  will be paid 20 may but I have not get payment  till 29may. Why sir?  Please  check  my stake.
Bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1108320

Dear Bounty Participant,
By the end of 20 May 2018, you will receive 0.062825941 ETH as your bounty for your participation in the Facebook campaign.

If you participated in more than one campaign, your bounty will be paid on a per campaign basis.

Your bounty will be paid into the Ethereum wallet address associated with your campaign participation.
You can check your address using the relevant campaign tab in the bounty spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZrcC4ROIA2N8fB1zdiRJ7V84JfDKGfxcoC44avYJTpI/edit#gid=34924880 
If you need to change your Ethereum wallet address, please email bounty@crowdmachine.com - you have 24 hours to do this.

All Crowd Machine participants had received that email and all the payments were sent during May 20th as I received mine the same day. That's why the managers required ask to double checked our wallets if they're correct or needed to be change. If you do so and confirmed the manager about it, your payment should be in your wallet by now. Always check the announcement thread and the Telegram channel for more concerned like this.

Kolnok98

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

What’s the current circulating supply ? Pretty cool project
Goldennbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

How much circulating supply? Huh
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Dear Bounty Participant,

Man, check your address carefully with etherscan.io, and go to tab "internal transactions". As it was from contract address, this TX will be displayed there, not in general tab.
I also thought that I didn't get payment, but recently checked "internal transactions" and found my bounty reward there.
Respect, team, good work!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

How much circulating supply? Huh
I, too, are interested in this issue. On the coinmarketcap this information is not available. Only the number of tokens that will be released at all. That's 2 billion.
viettelpay

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

With regards to community management is there something you would like to see done by us admins to improve the current situation?
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I think this is the first global decentralized app execution engine that requires no coding, I hope it will be listed soon on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

i joined into ico while price was 0,3 $ per token and now its 0,075$ per token so i bought x3 more from that exchange...

CMCT Withdrawal Success
Hello xxxx@xxx.com,
your withdrawal request of CMCT is complete. please check in your withdraw address.

and its in my adress without any harm done ^^ so i can say the exchange is ok ( No much volume tho) but tokens price makes me nervous now

LMAO. 30 cents is the average ICO price! And now it's 5 cents. Horry shit. ICO investors got pawned. I wonder why would anyone join ICOs anymore if the market is really bad. Maybe bad valuation.  It's like 2016 all over again.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

I just heard that the supporters and members of bounty are already paid in ETH. What is the reason why the team paid the participant directly to ETH? Is there some reasons for that? Coz I heard a couple of project doing the same thing.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

The best project I've ever done . I am very glad that I was part of the project . Good luck to the project and the team .  Perhaps the team will develop any other projects . We will wait
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

That is a valid point, investors on this have been reamed by yet another ico. Long term hold, ok yea, but limiting to small exchanges and not much news. Feeling down about this, not happy with this investment, was totally overvalued and now getting anxious at the couple eth investment.
s11h02

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

Hello guys,
The ICO started or not??
Could you give some details about the sale??

Thanks
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:47:19 AM

Ive been following this project for a long time... it definitely is interesting for me, I mean the technology, as I think codeless platforms are the future of computing!
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

I got scammed by CrowdMachine. The only thing I could do is open a thread about their behaviour: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4489085.0

Please be carefull to not get scammed by them too.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

I got scammed by CrowdMachine. The only thing I could do is open a thread about their behaviour: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4489085.0

Please be carefull to not get scammed by them too.
I disagree. My friend joined the signature campaign of crowd machine and she also invested and she did does not scammed by this project. In fact, she got her ROI in just a short period of time. It means that the service of crowd machine is good. So stop accusing this project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CMCT

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: