Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:31:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26531 times)
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

CrowdMachine is listed on Bittrex exchange

https://twitter.com/bittrexexchange/status/1009124952103178240?s=21

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CMCT

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:09:46 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 07:42:38 PM by stan86

Crowd Machine is now available for trading on UPbit Exchange!

https://twitter.com/UPbitExchange/status/1009189400247447553

https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-CMCT

Happy trading !
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

Crowd Machine is now available for trading on UPbit Exchange!

https://twitter.com/UPbitExchange/status/1009189400247447553

Happy trading !

Good to know about this new exchanges have been added but we are in bear market that's why these news are not working as per our expectations. We can accumulate at this stage for secure future this project has good potential to explode i  long term so it will be safe investment.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Team looks strong and quite competent. Vision and idea is really good. Good luck, guys!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

I just heard that the supporters and members of bounty are already paid in ETH. What is the reason why the team paid the participant directly to ETH? Is there some reasons for that? Coz I heard a couple of project doing the same thing.

Maybe to avoid dumping by bounty participants, especially when there are cases of multiple alt accounts trying to usurp all bounty shares. So basically there will be no dumping of giveaway tokens. I think it was a good idea.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

I just heard that the supporters and members of bounty are already paid in ETH. What is the reason why the team paid the participant directly to ETH? Is there some reasons for that? Coz I heard a couple of project doing the same thing.

Maybe to avoid dumping by bounty participants, especially when there are cases of multiple alt accounts trying to usurp all bounty shares. So basically there will be no dumping of giveaway tokens. I think it was a good idea.
Good point. There will no chance to dump the coin because there will be no coin issued by the project that is why they paid the participants directly to ETH. Now I know why some project are doing it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hppcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

hppcoin : Egalitarian High Performance Computing

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

is this an open source project ?
Where can we find the source codes, there is no info the website about GitHub or other code repositories ?

Thanks.

Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

I got scammed by CrowdMachine. The only thing I could do is open a thread about their behaviour: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4489085.0

Please be carefull to not get scammed by them too.
I disagree. My friend joined the signature campaign of crowd machine and she also invested and she did does not scammed by this project. In fact, she got her ROI in just a short period of time. It means that the service of crowd machine is good. So stop accusing this project.

I am not claiming that every bounty participant got scammed by Crowd Machine. But I am claiming that I am scammed by Crowd Machine. And in the referred topic above I prove that this is the case without doubt. So no; I am not withdrawing my accusations at their address.
hokuchii

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

I have sent a message in telegram, waiting for your return! Outstanding idea, aware job,  good idea.
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

Creating a crowd computer using millions of devices definitely holds merit. Goog luck
Amanda_Gonzalez

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

I like your idea.
Impeccable project, absorbing project, witting results.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

Good point. There will no chance to dump the coin because there will be no coin issued by the project that is why they paid the participants directly to ETH. Now I know why some project are doing it.

You for me, too, in this regard, opened their eyes. Now I also see the point in this and this is actually very correct from the team of this project, as this gives more confidence for investors. I think this is a good example for other projects, show your potential investor your respect and reciprocal support ...
heartthickve

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

Good morning guys!
I sustain this project and trust  it can be successful!
Extraordinary design, credible website!
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

Each time source code is consumed and executed on the Crowd Computer the community member who contributed the code is compensated.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

I got scammed by CrowdMachine. The only thing I could do is open a thread about their behaviour: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4489085.0

I disagree. My friend joined the signature campaign of crowd machine and she also invested and she did does not scammed by this project. In fact, she got her ROI in just a short period of time. It means that the service of crowd machine is good. So stop accusing this project.

I am not claiming that every bounty participant got scammed by Crowd Machine. But I am claiming that I am scammed by Crowd Machine. And in the referred topic above I prove that this is the case without doubt. So no; I am not withdrawing my accusations at their address.
In what reason crown machine team will scam a single person like you? Have you ever heard a project that scammed a single person only? Coz you are the only one who accusing them. As far as I know, if the project is a scam, they will scam all of the members and investors of it not only one single person.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

In what reason crown machine team will scam a single person like you? Have you ever heard a project that scammed a single person only? Coz you are the only one who accusing them. As far as I know, if the project is a scam, they will scam all of the members and investors of it not only one single person.

Although most bounty participants were paid I am definately not the only person who's payment and communication are ignored. I had through PM contact with one other Crowd Machine translator who experiences the same trouble, a blog writer reports in the above mentioned thread the same, and even Tokensuite replied me through email that they received similar reports as mine.

I repeat: I do not assert that the full project is a scam but I assert that Crowd Machine scams me, as wel as other individuals, and regarding myself I have provided proof in the above mentioned thread.

And what their reason is for doing so? I have no idea because they refuse all communication and block me from all communication channels! Can you discover any reason when you read the above mentioned thread with care?
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

You for me, too, in this regard, opened their eyes. Now I also see the point in this and this is actually very correct from the team of this project, as this gives more confidence for investors. I think this is a good example for other projects, show your potential investor your respect and reciprocal support ...

What's happening now as CMCT tokens are being dumped in the market is that no one can blame bounty participants of dumping their bounty coins since there were none allocated, lolz.

The reality is that when you involve a crowd in funding, a significant percentage are dumb and will always buy high and sell low.

Jake-Ob

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

Seems very absorbing!
Cognizant idea, interesting logo, unblemished website!
Nguyen_Karl

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

This is a very interesting idea with potential! Really well job, very nice idea, aesthetic results.
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

the reason why crowdmachine is going down https://discord.gg/eNh9UP8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: