Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer  (Read 26521 times)
crypto.coatching

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:44:50 AM

I am confuse now about the CMCT ECR20 token. Official web site do not mention it anymore. any hint?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:32:44 PM

I am confuse now about the CMCT ECR20 token. Official web site do not mention it anymore. any hint?

What's so confusing about it? CrowdMachine cannot simply drop their official token which they sold in an ICO. They will be liable for fraud and do jail time. And it would be easy to prosecute them for it - Obvious evidence.

And I would rather they focus on the CrowdMachine suite they are talking about for a long time. It was supposed to help blockchain developers deploy faster.

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:50:04 PM

CMCT had a strong breakout which removed the resistance.

We are looking at the biggest volume bar ever, and the RSI is the highest since last year June.

I see lots of upside potential going forward.

Price now is 37sat, it's good buy or not i don't know. We all know bitcoin dump now so some altcoin follow dump too. I think good now is waiting sideways bitcoin happen.
Same, I personally think so at the current price of 37 sat I don't know whether this is the right time to buy it or not, but in my opinion it all depends on each person's personal decisions and regarding bitcoin it is better to just follow the news so as not to miss information

Well, now the price is 6 sat. Maybe it's time to buy? I only fear for delisting from bittrex. What do you guys say?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:11:41 PM

It is here https://www.crowdmachine.com/cmct/

What I don't understand is who is Metavine, Inc? It says in the website, "Crowd Machine is a wholly owned subsidiary of Metavine, Inc."

According to this press release https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191030005225/en/PaaS-Solutions-Company-Crowd-Machine-Appoints-COO
Crowd Machine is a PaaS solutions for cloud migration, business intelligence, data management and rapid No Code application development. I think they are downplaying the blockchain aspect of their services now.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:31:57 PM

So the only hope for CMCT tokens is that the parent company that develops the Crowd Machine apps gain enough users to create demand for CMCT tokens.
Because you need CMCT to run an app.

CMCT Required to Run an App
The amount of CMCT required to run an app is dependent upon the app’s complexity and number of users running the app.

The more complex the app, or the greater the number of users running the app, the more CMCT is required. Therefore, as the number of apps deployed on the Crowd Computer increases, CMCT currently in the market will be consumed by app owners to pay for executing their apps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: