Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell your Bitcoin at $100,000 or what?  (Read 4083 times)
junoon (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:55 PM

I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.
Still have some doubts.. Maybe $200,000 will be a better point?
Please give an advice, your opinion is important!!

PS. It's not a joke. Please be realistic while estimating..
Gonna bring up this topic close to X-Mas 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dustybooks

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

If it's strong enough to get to 100K, I'll likely keep HODLing. I don't have a "number" to cash out at, it will more likely be determined by life events and me being able to use the money I've gained in a better way.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:17:09 PM

I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.

I think you should hold it as it surely has a capacity to reach a very high value it has already proved this by its very fast increasing price as we can see. BTC is a very high potential currency and you would not affort to to lose at this less price try to wait for a year and you will get X5 profit i think.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

Why not? I mean this is a considerable price to sell your bitcoins right? Selling bitcoin at that time for me is not regretting and disappointing at all, there are a lot of people who sells their bitcoins and then get disappointed when the price pumps up but at that case, if I sold my bitcoins there, I will not be disappointed at all, that is one of my goals I've set to sell my bitcoins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Jahreer

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:39:51 PM

Exit-point for early-miners and investors - that what is REALLY interesting!
Be patient  Smiley
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:41:05 PM

100,000 is not my target for selling
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

I find it funny when people talk about "when will you sell your bitcoin?"

It's a mentality that marginalizes the value of Bitcoin. You sound like you just think Bitcoin is an investment. You sound like you're only in this for what you can grow your fiat wealth to.

If you're really committed to Bitcoin and the idea and the fundamental shift it presents to the world, the freedom of money (as we have freedom of ideas), then there is no "selling your Bitcoin". You are committed to the action of always holding Bitcoin...at least until you need to use it to buy something for your daily life. Maybe it's gas, maybe it's a house.

I don't think we'll see another 10x+ run in 2018. We need greater adoption among people to fuel another run like we've seen in 2017. The best thing for Bitcoin in 2018 is stabilizing its value at $10,000 or so. This demonstrates that Bitcoin is not in a bubble, that it's not a fraud, that it's not to be outlawed, as those in the press, wall street, and government are claiming right now.

If you're thinking about what's the right price to liquidate your Bitcoin for fiat you're missing the point
affigne

Activity: 235
Merit: 103

Writting/Translations EN-ES available HERE!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

Depending on how many bitcoins I actually hold by the time it hits such milestone.

Still, since working for bitcoins has become my main source of incomes, I think I'll be playing a lot the hodl-sell game for a while...

Writing/Translations Available!!!
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:43:08 PM

Well, we'll decide after a decade because that might be happening in 2015 to 2030.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:45:29 PM

I will surely hold some of my bitcoins if they cross 100,000$ but i will try investing more and more in order to have some more profits in the future. Bitcoins can someday sureoy give us a huge profut making our lives financially stable. We all need to wait and HOLD our coins untill that day.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:45:39 PM

There's no point hodling forever - you should set a goal you want to achieve.

This is a sad, sad statement.

You're not into Bitcoin if you're only in it for a minute.
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:47:37 PM

I don't think you should be focused on the price of btc, I suggest you to get focused of the value of your BTC, maybe this can sounds to you the same thing but it's not! Just focused on your value believe me
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

Each person has a different goal, a lot early adopters wich had hold for the last 7 years had sold their coins at 10k dollars for sure, but knowing the most does wanna to get rich with bitcoin they wont let their opportunity to run away, if they have to wait more 7 years or even 15 year a lot people have faith that bitcoin will be the easy way to get rich. Im tempted to sell a part of mine coins, but i do believe 2020 with bitcoin halving we will reach another milestone, and well my hope is to sell some coins at 50000 dollars.
dustybooks

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:50:08 PM

There's no point hodling forever - you should set a goal you want to achieve.

This is a sad, sad statement.

You're not into Bitcoin if you're only in it for a minute.

If everyone held forever, bitcoin would never grow.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:54:20 PM

I don't know to thinking the price bitcoin will reach $100 in next year, but actually i wanna sell my bitcoin if reach $100 in next year. And by the way talking about price bitcoin in the future is common, but it's always interesting to discuss in this forum. And if true bitcoin happen in next year reaching $100 it will make me very rich.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

If it's strong enough to get to 100K, I'll likely keep HODLing. I don't have a "number" to cash out at, it will more likely be determined by life events and me being able to use the money I've gained in a better way.

We are the same so I agree to your statement. I also don't have that much number of bitcoin so I am just holding my bitcoins until I needed some money. Also, I don't really sell my bitcoin when a good price strikes, but I sell some when I really needed money.

Selling all of them will be a great regret to me when it happens, I know it will be more bigger this next year so I guess I will be keeping on holding on them for some time until I needed some money.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:59:13 PM

I don't think waiting until when bitcoin reach $100,000 before selling is ideal for me because I have so many things on scale of preference demanding for financial attention and once I get the money of a monthly basis I solve them one after the other instead of waiting till the value of bitcoin get to $100,000, although all depends on individuals needs in most cases
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:02:33 PM

Well, I think that might happen within the next 10 years, but if it reaches that point early I will convert part of my Bitcoin to cash.

dustybooks

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:41 PM

Selling all of them will be a great regret to me when it happens, I know it will be more bigger this next year so I guess I will be keeping on holding on them for some time until I needed some money.

True, I can see it being a tough decision! It's always best to remove emotion from investments, though, just do what works best for you!
VitaminDer

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:07 PM

I find it funny when people talk about "when will you sell your bitcoin?"

It's a mentality that marginalizes the value of Bitcoin. You sound like you just think Bitcoin is an investment. You sound like you're only in this for what you can grow your fiat wealth to.

If you're really committed to Bitcoin and the idea and the fundamental shift it presents to the world, the freedom of money (as we have freedom of ideas), then there is no "selling your Bitcoin". You are committed to the action of always holding Bitcoin...at least until you need to use it to buy something for your daily life. Maybe it's gas, maybe it's a house.

I don't think we'll see another 10x+ run in 2018. We need greater adoption among people to fuel another run like we've seen in 2017. The best thing for Bitcoin in 2018 is stabilizing its value at $10,000 or so. This demonstrates that Bitcoin is not in a bubble, that it's not a fraud, that it's not to be outlawed, as those in the press, wall street, and government are claiming right now.

If you're thinking about what's the right price to liquidate your Bitcoin for fiat you're missing the point

Sure, man you're right!
But now it's too late to buy weed for BTC and too early to buy a house  Grin
And I'm not sure that bitcoin will be so well-implemented (esp. in "third-world? countries) that we could buy realty without converting it to fiat within few next years.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: