Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell your Bitcoin at $100,000 or what?  (Read 4083 times)
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

it won't be 100k by xmas, i could see it be 50k.
i would never sell all my bitcoins, just a proportion of them.
You got to think if they could hit 100k then how much further can they go?

Even if it go to 50K by XMAS it will be a great price and most people will sell it like last year at 20K.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

If I had a bitcoin that I purchased at $10k, I would be happy to sell it at $100k.  10x is a good profit.

It is great price you bought bitcoin at as 10k is not the high price of bitcoin as now bitcoin price is almost 20k and it is increasing more and more, for sure bitcoin is the big currency that has a lot of unique offers,  it’s really great to make money with a lot of fun and enjoyment, with bitcoin you can have all of your dreams come true just fix the mission to sell at $100k and hold with high patience one day you will see the price at $100k.
wolfofcryptocurrency

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

As much I think Bitcoin still has a lot of room to rise but 100k USD sounds impossible to me.
Salemmia

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

It's always best to remove emotion from investments, though, just do what works best for you!
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

a decision to sell or not is entirely yours, just make sure you make the right one, i think if you sell at that amount, you will still have gotten back your invested amount, you never know what the prices will be, you might hold and end up selling at a lower price due to several factors, the value may also rise higher than that. so its all up to you.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1666
Merit: 432

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.
Still have some doubts.. Maybe $200,000 will be a better point?
Please give an advice, your opinion is important!!

PS. It's not a joke. Please be realistic while estimating..
Gonna bring up this topic close to X-Mas 2018.

Well mine is not to sell the bitcoin that I have since it is a matter of choice anyway even though a great thing is right behind of it. I know that somehow and someday I could get more bitcoin or fiat than what is it offered. I just have to wait then so I could manage to gain more than what j could get.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

If I were in that position I won't sell it rather I will invest it and spend it in usefull things. Aside from that I will also keep some of those to my bank account to have a savings for my future because nowadays having that kind of amount is very often to have it in our own so we better be wise on spending and keeping it.
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

Yes, of course I will sell if it reaches such a figure and despite any words that it will rise above selling and all
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

Yes, of course I will sell if it reaches such a figure and despite any words that it will rise above selling and all
You have to e confident that bitcoin will reach this price will be very high so I think bitcoin will go expensive more than this as much as bitcoin is being famous and popular, now several websites are working for the promotion of bitcoin, and a lot of high companies are providing the salary to their employ as a bitcoin, I am very sure bitcoin will get behind this and soon till the end of 2018 price will be more than $50k. So the next year it is going to be 100k for sure.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

If some will buy it in that kind of price, I will. Practically, I need money. So if that's the way how can I get a large amount why not?. After selling it, I will use the money for the education my two younger brothers.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Actually once the value of bitcoin reaches more than one hundred thousand US dollars;  it is very tempting to sell it because the market value is too high and I think it is a good action to accumulate all gains.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

If there will someone who will buy my bitcoin in that price, I will. I will be more practically if that incident will really happen.
Frankly speaking, I really need money at this time for my expenses in my school, personal needs and for the operation of my mom.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.

Will with the recent condition of bitcoin trading which is a bit off for the past weeks, it might be tempting to do so, but I highly suggest that we must hold and wait. I know from last year December reaching it's highest value, a lot of investors were very positive with the surge a big increase per coin many newbie traders came in to invest too. Will just like before bitcoin trade has been unstable and unpredictible so do not lose hope we are just in the breaking dawn of it. There will be more success and financial gains with this system. I can say this because for 9 years of it's existence we only just saw one highest peak of surge of it's value this was last December 2017. With that a broader and wider horizon had opened for this system. It's popularity is breaking the internet and still a lot of people all over different nations does not understand what it is and what are it's benefits. If people will understand this system better and what it does to their lives surely i can say 9years is just the beginning.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

If I got ny bitcoin by then and I am in need urgently of money of course I will 100,000 usd is really a big amount of money already but maybe I will not sell all, only half of my bitcon if ever I have oneday.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

Of course, why not sell your bitcoin when the price reaches $100k, when the time comes i see no problem with that because many of us bought our bitcoin when it was selling below $10,000. thus, by selling your bitcoin at $100,000 you make over 10x return on investment all based on pure profits.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

When bitcoin it will hit $100 000 many people will be tented to sell it because let's admit it...it is a great price. I hope I have the strength to keel holding until it will hit $1 million
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

Such a long way to go.   I'm selling my current lot when it touches $11,500 again.   

sent from my X6
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

$100k is a very high level, and I dont think that Bitcoin will hit this level, at least in the near future. I am holding BTC but I look for making good profit, and dont plan to sell with such high rates. In theory Bitcoin can reach $100k or even more but it will need very long time most likely.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I think it is not going to happen this year or in the nest two years. But if if does happen, bitcoin would reach $100k, of course i would sell but only half of it and i am going to invest the rest.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

No, I see things worth learning in 2017, and what's going on. I will decide to sell my bitcoin if it achieves growth at the end of the year and wait for the bitcoin opportunity to be flushed down to buy it. Intuitively can allow me to do this or sooner. as long as it can bring high profit efficiency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: