Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25360 times)
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:31:22 AM

There IS only 2 pages for this project ?! It s incredible.

500 millions tokens available. Preinvestors bought already 350 millions.
It will be à great success
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:36:12 PM

Also interested. Why they left us here wondering without any answer?

Telegram is at 5.6K+ members. They don't really need bounty hunters probably and it's good sign for me as an investor.

It's stated in the first post of this thread: "The remaining 4% will be reserved for bounty programs that improve the effectiveness and security of the network." That's why the question remains: where is the bounty campaign information??

Well that probably means that there will be only a bug hunting bounty or something similar, tho I would fancy a translation one as well.
pavelna07

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:29:17 PM

It seams they are experiencing technical difficulties during KYC registration, all the submissions are supposedly verified manually. Did anyone receive conformation email informing you about successfully passing KYC registration?   

PalahniuKC

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:17:52 AM

It seams they are experiencing technical difficulties during KYC registration, all the submissions are supposedly verified manually. Did anyone receive conformation email informing you about successfully passing KYC registration?   

Nope, I am still waiting for my confirmation. They are not redy at all for their ICO....

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:52:17 AM

My KYC is done and all set to buy Skynet  Wink Wink Wink Wink
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

The ICO hasn't even started and it's a shitshow already. Probably not a scam, but I don't think they'll deliver what they promise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7kjfyj/weekly_ico_discussion_december_18_2017/drfpbf1/
PalahniuKC

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:42:17 AM

The ICO hasn't even started and it's a shitshow already. Probably not a scam, but I don't think they'll deliver what they promise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7kjfyj/weekly_ico_discussion_december_18_2017/drfpbf1/

Totally agree. Not a scam but the team is not ready at all and the project will face lot of difficults time... Too bad, it was promising.

BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

Totally agree. Not a scam but the team is not ready at all and the project will face lot of difficults time... Too bad, it was promising.

Nice, FUD started before token sale lol  Wink Wink
Maybe they outsourced KYC to dumbasses or maybe they are naive enough to do kyc on their own. I don't give a shit about kyc.Core SME (AI researchers) is solid and I will get clarification about blockchain developers on their telegram chat. Fairly priced ICO with good hype so FUD is welcome.
PalahniuKC

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

Maybe they outsourced KYC to dumbasses or maybe they are naive enough to do kyc on their own. I don't give a shit about kyc.Core SME (AI researchers) is solid and I will get clarification about blockchain developers on their telegram chat. Fairly priced ICO with good hype so FUD is welcome.

When you aim at a multi-million dollars ICO you should not mess with the KYC process or it will result with your funds banned from the banks. Great team with no money won't last long... So it is not FUD it is legitimate interogation when you pounder wheither to invest your money.

BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

When you aim at a multi-million dollars ICO you should not mess with the KYC process or it will result with your funds banned from the banks. Great team with no money won't last long... So it is not FUD it is legitimate interogation when you pounder wheither to invest your money.

Banks huh, all bankers care about is money. Nobody gives a shit about source if it's multi-million dollar deal. Banks will manipulate,bend every possible rules they will enforce on commoners.
Besides this is great crypto boom phase now and market is forgiving everything, I have witnessed market forget MIT report and two day trading halt in IOTA. I would have thrown couple of BTC in hdac but huge presale discount has put me off so after HDAC this is best bet.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:56:39 AM

This ICO is an absolute shit show.  I was initially interested, but after seeing the chaos ensue on telegram, I have decided not to invest.   If they cannot properly organize an ICO, how do you expect them to build out an AI marketplace.  Plus I read that Sophie, the "intelligent"  AI bot is overhyped and is nothing more than a preprogrammed chat bot with a face. 

In general, I am also not supportive of ICOs that do all these behind presale deals and use whitelist to create hype.

I would strongly advise against investing in this.

You have confused telegram chat bot with Sophia Humanoid. Presale discount were small so that's the only thing that matters about presale. I would also strongly advise against investing in this because I want to buy lol
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:16:23 AM

This ICO is an absolute shit show.  I was initially interested, but after seeing the chaos ensue on telegram, I have decided not to invest.   If they cannot properly organize an ICO, how do you expect them to build out an AI marketplace.  Plus I read that Sophie, the "intelligent"  AI bot is overhyped and is nothing more than a preprogrammed chat bot with a face. 

In general, I am also not supportive of ICOs that do all these behind presale deals and use whitelist to create hype.

I would strongly advise against investing in this.

What are you talking about lol? This is one of the most promising projects of the last couple of months. Do not write the project off because the team has a hard time struggling with the overwhelming demand.

Also, the presale deals are minimal.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

such a great project... no doubt, I am in
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:23:29 PM

Bought 27K AGI tokens.
HODLing the shit and Skynet, I will own you one day.  Wink
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:11:53 AM

Bought 27K AGI tokens.
HODLing the shit and Skynet, I will own you one day.  Wink
Awesome  Wink Soon your name will 2BillionDollarMan  Grin Grin Grin
Iruwen

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

The whitelist period is almost over and they still can't manage to verify legitimate users, what a shitshow.

https://i.imgur.com/hnaSJ2oh.png
https://i.imgur.com/qcpdFZTh.png

Also no replies when sending mails to support@singularitynet.io or help@singularitynet.io. They constantly bragged about how many people want to participate in the sale way ahead of it and still fail so miserably.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

The whitelist period is almost over and they still can't manage to verify legitimate users, what a shitshow.

https://i.imgur.com/hnaSJ2oh.png
https://i.imgur.com/qcpdFZTh.png

Also no replies when sending mails to support@singularitynet.io or help@singularitynet.io. They constantly bragged about how many people want to participate in the sale way ahead of it and still fail so miserably.

My verification took three days to complete. I think there is overwhelming demand and it's a good sign for me as an investor so don't give a shit about whiny little girls, early bird eats the worm deep fried.
Iruwen

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:49:25 PM

I was one of the first to submit the documents as soon as https://kyc.singularitynet.io was available and it's still not confirmed. I don't really care anymore because the blatant failure on a simple procedure like this makes it obvious that they're not structured at all and it's unlikely they'll achieve their goals anyway, but others should be warned. Also they're rude in Telegram, basically telling people bad luck if they don't make it on the whitelist because of their failure.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:51:07 PM

I heard this project in bitcoin media, and it is the very first AI project in blockchain, I assume this one will be revolutionary and it will change the world. Be watching this one.
CryptoJulia

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

I was one of the first to submit the documents as soon as https://kyc.singularitynet.io was available and it's still not confirmed. I don't really care anymore because the blatant failure on a simple procedure like this makes it obvious that they're not structured at all and it's unlikely they'll achieve their goals anyway, but others should be warned. Also they're rude in Telegram, basically telling people bad luck if they don't make it on the whitelist because of their failure.

I have been watching the project for a long time and I think that the idea of ​​the project is good, the team is working on it and it is visible, but at such moments it is especially difficult, because the work passes with people (investors) and people are different and everyone wants to see the project as best as possible. from this and rudeness in the telegram, hoya this is not an excuse!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: