Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:54:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25362 times)
Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

https://i.imgur.com/UfvVD3yh.png
https://i.imgur.com/1s2iOEnh.png

Now they officially gave up. At least 20k registrations and they reserved 3 days for KYC with an internal team with no experience in this whatsoever.
At least they have my personal documents, let's see what the SEC thinks about this in regard to Regulation S-P and safeguarding customer information.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

Now they officially gave up. At least 20k registrations and they reserved 3 days for KYC with an internal team with no experience in this whatsoever.
At least they have my personal documents, let's see what the SEC thinks about this in regard to Regulation S-P and safeguarding customer information.

Why would you threat the SingularityNET team with an SEC investigation? Whats to gain for you? I understand that the ICO process (and the KYC) did not go well for everyone, but still this seems a bit harsh..
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

Why would you threat the SingularityNET team with an SEC investigation? Whats to gain for you? I understand that the ICO process (and the KYC) did not go well for everyone, but still this seems a bit harsh..

Probably an american  Grin
There are too many whiny little girls from USA on most of the ICO telegram groups. Bitfinex dumped their asses because of US SEC and that was good decision. If I start an ICO then first thing to do is make it clear that US participants are not needed.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:33:19 PM

You have a big team i can say that. But you need some visualization on the first message of this thread.

But the bad results in the ICO process or know your customer process didnt go well. either way good luck on your project and hopefully you can turn things around.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:31:22 AM

"SingularityNet, the decentralized marketplace for Artificial Intelligence (AI), is reporting their ICO raised $36 million in just 60 seconds. While I am not certain if this is a record but it is probably one of fastest ever. Gifto recently sold out in a minute but at last look they were raising slightly less money.

The Singularity team reports the crowdfunding was capped after receiving $361 million in investor interest on its white list from more than 20,000 erstwhile investors. The company noted that all applicants were carefully screened using layers of algorithms, in addition to manual review, to comply with global KYC/AML regulations. Adhering to compliance hurdles is an importance step in the legitimization of the global ICO market. This reduced the pool of contributors to 5,000, but also set a new standard for fundraising via blockchain with respect to global legislation, said the team."

Seen at: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/126315-fastest-ico-ever-singularitynet-raises-36-million-60-seconds/
invictu$

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:51:49 PM

Bought 27K AGI tokens.
HODLing the shit and Skynet, I will own you one day.  Wink

What is the price of one token?
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

Bought 27K AGI tokens.
HODLing the shit and Skynet, I will own you one day.  Wink

What is the price of one token?

0.1USD and they fixed ETH price at $735 so it was 1ETH=7350AGI. Nice since I purchased ether just for ico at much lower price few days before and all crypto market crashed again lol.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:36:13 PM

this will be huge next year... very huge
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:44:25 PM

this will be huge next year... very huge

Well everything in crypto with decent development team will be huge next year so HODL.
PalahniuKC

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:55:10 AM

So the team delayed the ICO for two weeks, then for two days more. They said the tokens would be available right after ICO end. Now they say they need to do an security audit and tokens will be available beginning of january (when exactly ?). So much delay, so much unprofesional and un organized.

By the way: should'nt they have done the security audit BEFORE the tokens sale ?

oh and you get kicked out of telegram when you make fun of people telling the price of the token will be 150 by next year based on tea leaf reading.

So if someone of the team come by here, stop lying to people and get profesional with real deadline !
Having an expert in AI doesn't make you legitim in running a blockchain project..

BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:37:36 AM

So the team delayed the ICO for two weeks, then for two days more. They said the tokens would be available right after ICO end. Now they say they need to do an security audit and tokens will be available beginning of january (when exactly ?). So much delay, so much unprofesional and un organized.

What are you blabbering about? My AGI token are in my MEW wallet right now.

https://ibb.co/jxeOum
centner

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

I'm so glad that i didn't miss this coin, i think it have a great potential in future. I read that it reach 36 000 000 in 1 min, hope to see good price when they lists at exchanges.

JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

This is the kind of tech I was waiting for to invest in. Unfortunately I was too late for the ICO.

Any chance for some bounty to do some translation? Dutch and French
centner

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:31:23 PM

Guys be aware of this phishing scam site singularitynet.info they copy sungularity site and sell scam tokens. Good luck for all and merry christmas and happy new year.

pavelna07

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

This is the kind of tech I was waiting for to invest in. Unfortunately I was too late for the ICO.

Any chance for some bounty to do some translation? Dutch and French

Do not be disappointed i believe 25 000  people got white listed but only around 4 000 - 5 000
passed KYC, many people were rally frustrated since they felt the got rejected for no reason.

pavelna07

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:19:43 PM

The AGI token may be in your wallet but i doubt very much that  they are transferable. 

Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:40:05 AM

When comes a bounty program?

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:16:16 AM

When comes a bounty program?
There won't be any bounties for signature, media, translations etc. I've asked team earlier. They may have one for bugs in future but not clarified yet.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:38:27 PM

The AGI token may be in your wallet but i doubt very much that  they are transferable. 

I believe the team is still working on the security audit of the smart contract. Someone said the tokens would be transferable after 24 hours but that was a mistake. I think we can expect Exchanges and a AGI market (ultimately) at the end of next week.

Have faith!
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:06:51 PM

I believe the team is still working on the security audit of the smart contract. Someone said the tokens would be transferable after 24 hours but that was a mistake. I think we can expect Exchanges and a AGI market (ultimately) at the end of next week.

Have faith!

Yes, exchange listing doesn't happen so quick. Noobs are getting panic attack and some noob admin or another noob said 24hrs probably. As far as I know there was no communication regarding exchange listing from singularityNet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: