Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25354 times)
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

I think the profit that investors can already see, in the long term perspective this project is going to be extremely profitable. So with the fall of all altcoins that we can see on the market, I highly recommend buying as much as you can.

I am already double dipping lol
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

If you have any doubts about this project just good AI and Sophia, watch a presentation of "her" capabilities. I was speechless when I saw a video a while ago. It's remarkable how far this product is already developed at this stage.

iTuber

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:04:59 AM

If you have any doubts about this project just good AI and Sophia, watch a presentation of "her" capabilities. I was speechless when I saw a video a while ago. It's remarkable how far this product is already developed at this stage.

Thanks for the advice! Definitely watching it!
iTuber

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

I think the profit that investors can already see, in the long term perspective this project is going to be extremely profitable. So with the fall of all altcoins that we can see on the market, I highly recommend buying as much as you can.

I am already double dipping lol

Haha, great! I am saving my tokens as long as possible
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

I have picked up some tokens with idea of holding them for long term till the completion of the project. It went straight up after hitting the exchange but now accumulation phase has started already. The more realistic your approach is the better it is to deal with at later point. Let these tokens lock in wallet for few months.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

Do I understand right that project is currently rated to approx 700mio$, as price per token is approx 0,7$ and there are 1,000,000,000 tokens?
If so its amazing, 3 days ago price was at 1,85$, this would be approx top 20 according to capitalization
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

Do I understand right that project is currently rated to approx 700mio$, as price per token is approx 0,7$ and there are 1,000,000,000 tokens?
If so its amazing, 3 days ago price was at 1,85$, this would be approx top 20 according to capitalization

Circulating supply is less,around 400M so mkt cap is now 280M which is peanut sized to be honest for project of this calibre. Not shilling but BETA release will make potential more visible to people.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

Circulating supply is less,around 400M so mkt cap is now 280M which is peanut sized to be honest for project of this calibre. Not shilling but BETA release will make potential more visible to people.

When is beta scheduled for release?
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

When is beta scheduled for release?

July
drfugazi

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

First batch of few hundreds of AGI token just bought at slightly above $1. I am aware of the fact that project is long termed and in short term this market can either way but still will be comfortable after accumulating in this range. It is good feeling to have token of such project.

True that, however I am curious to how this project evolves, especially with the AI and all.
Exmo.

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

Coin need more exchanges..
blue5dragon

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

It's currently on Tidex, Kucoin, Idex and Etherdelta. I've heard that it might be going on Binance at the end of the month, but havn't seen any confirmations about that.

SingularityNet are not putting it on any exchanges, so if the want to list it they have to choose to do it themselves. They are saying it is a "utility token" rather than a currency, so them putting it onto exchanges would not look good. They seem to be working really hard to be doing this all by the book, so there's noting to get in trouble for later on. Which is great cos it means that it is for long term investment, not just a random coin designed to make money then crash.  Smiley
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

It's currently on Tidex, Kucoin, Idex and Etherdelta. I've heard that it might be going on Binance at the end of the month, but havn't seen any confirmations about that.

SingularityNet are not putting it on any exchanges, so if the want to list it they have to choose to do it themselves. They are saying it is a "utility token" rather than a currency, so them putting it onto exchanges would not look good. They seem to be working really hard to be doing this all by the book, so there's noting to get in trouble for later on. Which is great cos it means that it is for long term investment, not just a random coin designed to make money then crash.  Smiley

Agreed with you I have very strong believe into this project in long term this will be really great investment. This team know how deliver and they have good skills into this field. I also recommend this hodl no need to do daily trade with this token.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

Anybody knows why coinmarketcap doesn't show the market cap for SNET? that doesn't help coz without it SNET is at the bottom of the list
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

SingularityNet are not putting it on any exchanges, so if the want to list it they have to choose to do it themselves. They are saying it is a "utility token" rather than a currency, so them putting it onto exchanges would not look good. They seem to be working really hard to be doing this all by the book, so there's noting to get in trouble for later on. Which is great cos it means that it is for long term investment, not just a random coin designed to make money then crash.  Smiley

What is your source? A Binance listing would be very benefitial for Singularity. They started of great but tthen the market crashed and now it doesn't seem to be able to rise. A major listing would solve that  Cool

Even though, in the long run this project will be worth $10+
blue5dragon

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

What is your source? A Binance listing would be very benefitial for Singularity. They started of great but tthen the market crashed and now it doesn't seem to be able to rise. A major listing would solve that  Cool

No real source, just chatting to people about AGI, that's why I said it's unconfirmed They said it would be the 30th of Jan, but I have no idea where they got that from. It would be good if it went onto one of the big exchanges. The price hasn't crashed as much as alot of ICO's go, it's only dipped because everyone's hodling rather than selling. It will climb the next time SingularityNet announces any interesting news to do with the project.

So fingers crossed it goes to the moon  Smiley
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

No real source, just chatting to people about AGI, that's why I said it's unconfirmed They said it would be the 30th of Jan, but I have no idea where they got that from. It would be good if it went onto one of the big exchanges. The price hasn't crashed as much as alot of ICO's go, it's only dipped because everyone's hodling rather than selling. It will climb the next time SingularityNet announces any interesting news to do with the project.

So fingers crossed it goes to the moon  Smiley

Don't put too much hope in teenage bag holders trying to get their first $1K. Binance is doubtful, however it can go on coinbase in distant future.

Meanwhile SNet in davos presenting at WEF
https://blog.singularitynet.io/singularitynet-team-presents-at-the-2018-world-economic-forum-in-davos-39daed098368
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Anybody knows why coinmarketcap doesn't show the market cap for SNET? that doesn't help coz without it SNET is at the bottom of the list
I guess that they dont know the circulating supply of AGI. I hope they update that soon. Already over 300M market cap. Roll Eyes
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

So fingers crossed it goes to the moon  Smiley

Don't put too much hope in teenage bag holders trying to get their first $1K. Binance is doubtful, however it can go on coinbase in distant future.

Meanwhile SNet in davos presenting at WEF
https://blog.singularitynet.io/singularitynet-team-presents-at-the-2018-world-economic-forum-in-davos-39daed098368
That will get pples attention all over the economic´s world. We are going to see fast rise over the next weeks.

What just happened? The biggest stories from Davos 2018

Google CEO says AI more important than fire
In a one-on-one interview, Google chief Sundar Pichai repeated a line he first delivered at an MSNBC event last week, that artificial intelligence is more important to humanity than fire or electricity.

He said that despite concerns about AI, the potential benefits couldn’t be ignored. "The risks are substantial, but the way you solve it is by looking ahead, thinking about it, thinking about AI safety from day one, and to be transparent and open about how we pursue it," he said.

Perfect timing for SNet to be presenting there Shocked
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

I still can not understand why, when entering the stock exchanges, AGI tokens flew so much in price (at the moment the cost increased x14)? Yes, the topic is popular and the project is not bad. But I think that investors did not expect such profits ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: