Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25354 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Just bought more for long term so don't care where the price reaches in short term. What bigger proof about the abilities and capabilities of these developers need when they have presented a working Robot which is very famous now. They are also providing services to Robotic companies. This is future building project. I hope time will be in my favor to keep buying at cheap rates continuously.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Just bought more for long term so don't care where the price reaches in short term. What bigger proof about the abilities and capabilities of these developers need when they have presented a working Robot which is very famous now. They are also providing services to Robotic companies. This is future building project. I hope time will be in my favor to keep buying at cheap rates continuously.

Actually Dr.ben goertzel resume is bigger proof of bright future, sophia is just a gimmick (for now).
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

Guys have you heard about the community vote from Binance? Take a look: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-6

As most of us know Singularity has stated that they do now want to pay for a listing. Chances are this project will be successful enough to get listed without paying. Of course this does not mean that we can't help the team by working on a community vote. One of the team members has to get in touch with Binance though. Let's ask them to talk to Binance, and vote for the listing if that works?

Great idea!
I will ask in their Telegram, perhaps we as a community can get another fantastic token like SingularityNET listed on Binance.
It will create the opportunity for others to be able of such a nice project as SN.

Not so great idea, they are following US regulations as strictly as possible and that's the reason they said they will not communicate with any exchange. So unless US eases up on tight ass,stupid regulations this is not happening.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

FundRequest Partners With SingularityNET to Boost AI Capabilities
SingularityNET is becoming the go-to provider of AI resources for the blockchain industry.

Learn more: https://blog.singularitynet.io/fundrequest-partners-with-singularitynet-to-boost-ai-capabilities-3976a4a5b902.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

Great choice! I'm in Singularity since the ICO and will not even consider selling an AGI under $10. This project has so much possibilities. To be honest one of my most promising long term holds. Not only price wise, but also keeping in mind we all want to invest early in a future Fortune 500 company. This might be it!
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Great choice! I'm in Singularity since the ICO and will not even consider selling an AGI under $10. This project has so much possibilities. To be honest one of my most promising long term holds. Not only price wise, but also keeping in mind we all want to invest early in a future Fortune 500 company. This might be it!

I agree that the project is strong and the team is good fellows - they created Sofia. But I think you overdo with expectations - do you imagine what kind of capitalization the project will be if the price of 1 token rises to $ 10? ... I do not believe this, but left part of the tokens before the end of the year!

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

Current marketcap standard is already in question because it manipulable easily even one whale can do it. We will see more solid and reliable measures of judging the true value of projects. This supply concept has become irrelevant now but if we use existed current coinmarketcap then too price can go lot more higher easily.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

How much did you guys raise in total? Totally missed out on this one but it looks promising. Is it listed on any exchanges yet?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

How much did you guys raise in total? Totally missed out on this one but it looks promising. Is it listed on any exchanges yet?

it's a big one, already something arround x4 ico price but it was already max x15 of ico price at release so it can only go up. Making many partners so just grab these cheap tokens
you can find exchange here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/singularitynet/#markets
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

What was the total token sold at ICO? Has a pre sale occurred? And what was the token amount in the pre sale?

Thanks for the information, because I want to buy some tokens and this information will be useful at the time of purchase.

OI
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

it's a big one, already something arround x4 ico price but it was already max x15 of ico price at release so it can only go up. Making many partners so just grab these cheap tokens
you can find exchange here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/singularitynet/#markets

I really want to see AGI on Binance! Kucion is not so bad, but can't challenge Binance right now. In the meantime, AGI is traded only on Kucoin - i'm buying the deeps Grin

Exmo.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Any news about binance? Where is the official dev team?
Piston_82

Activity: 350
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

Someone have info about bounty program?
Official issue?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

Yes I think I heard about partnerships and stuff and got interested in this. Going to be one of you HODLers soon I guess Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
nickprys

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

-3X already ! Good Job!

http://preview.ibb.co/fWHm37/agi_2_13.jpg
nickprys

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

Any news about binance? Where is the official dev team?
Official team dont care about new exchanges about the price and your money,
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

interesting project. oo you have bounty program for this project dev? i will follow this SingularityNET project Wink
nickprys

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

Im will not sell this shitcoin because i have -3x already! but if you have small loses i recomend you to sell it because they dont care about marketing and it seems to be a scam project
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

Are you guys a part of SingularDTV team or just have similar name of project?
I noticed that you have alpha version of product, that is good because not so many new ICOs can boast of this.

mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

where is information about bounty campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: