Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:15:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25360 times)
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

Im will not sell this shitcoin because i have -3x already! but if you have small loses i recomend you to sell it because they dont care about marketing and it seems to be a scam project

Dumb people are supposed to buy at ATH and then sell low. Their behavior doesn't make coin a shitcoin. Best example of Shitcoins are XRP,Tron etc even though I made 500% in each one of them.
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Are you guys a part of SingularDTV team or just have similar name of project?
I noticed that you have alpha version of product, that is good because not so many new ICOs can boast of this.

Those two are miles apart, no relation at all except first 8 alphabets.
nickprys

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

Im will not sell this shitcoin because i have -3x already! but if you have small loses i recomend you to sell it because they dont care about marketing and it seems to be a scam project

Dumb people are supposed to buy at ATH and then sell low. Their behavior doesn't make coin a shitcoin. Best example of Shitcoins are XRP,Tron etc even though I made 500% in each one of them.
i have bought this fkking coin at first day at kucoin expecting for the great future, but it seems this coin has no future with such marketing target
BillionDollarMan

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

i have bought this fkking coin at first day at kucoin expecting for the great future, but it seems this coin has no future with such marketing target

It is pretty long term (in crypto reference), expected AI industry growth is in trillions of dollars and if SNet being decentralized,open platform can capture some of that then it will moon for real. They are not intentionally marketing for pumps like Tron or some other coins but marketing is big just wait for Sophia gimmick to make appearance on TV then it will be pumped up once again but I would suggest get out on next pump.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

Your sentence sounds very confusing. Why do you call this shitcoin if you actually want to hold it and make even more money with it? Can't be too bad then Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

Your sentence sounds very confusing. Why do you call this shitcoin if you actually want to hold it and make even more money with it? Can't be too bad then Cheesy

Some people trying to create confusing situation to grab this token at cheap price. If someone is really blind and don't know who is behind this project than he is free to do this otherwise hodl always good decision.
drfugazi

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

where is information about bounty campaign?

Iirc remember that SingularityNET did not even have a bounty campaign!
So is this a serious question?
The coin is listed already, how much bounty do you expect after a coin is released...little to none.
Piston_82

Activity: 350
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

where is information about bounty campaign?

Iirc remember that SingularityNET did not even have a bounty campaign!
So is this a serious question?
The coin is listed already, how much bounty do you expect after a coin is released...little to none.

Very good and short answer!
Best then not visible admin))
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Partnership with Hacken (February 13)
https://coindar.org/en/event/singularitynet-agi-partnership-with-hacken-3747
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

Don't forget that SingularityNET has not even started yet. My guess is that they are handling all the partnership requests they received during the Davos meeting, and figuring out which partnerships will be beneficial for the growth of AGI.

Unfortunatly the team have stated multiple times that they will not try to get listed on a big exchagne. The exchanges will have to come to them. We can all try to ask Bittrex of Binance for a listing? Would be great for both parties imho.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

Don't forget that SingularityNET has not even started yet. My guess is that they are handling all the partnership requests they received during the Davos meeting, and figuring out which partnerships will be beneficial for the growth of AGI.

Unfortunatly the team have stated multiple times that they will not try to get listed on a big exchagne. The exchanges will have to come to them. We can all try to ask Bittrex of Binance for a listing? Would be great for both parties imho.

Dev team is very talented I'm really impressed to see the Sophia and so many legendary people into team profile. No doubt one day it will happen when it will get listed on all big exchanges in future. Right now they have their focus to deliver something interesting for real life use.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

When artificial intelligence meets to cyber security it makes perfect combination. Yes, I am talking about the recently formed partnerships between SingularityAI and Hacken. Sophia the robot is biggest existed proof the approach of team while Hacken is also making its mark in cyber security. This collaboration will have long term hug positive impacts without any doubt.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:30:39 AM

SingularityNET Integrates Aigents Social Intelligence Services, Creating Significant First-Mover Advantage
"We’re making it possible for any non-professional user to create, educate, train, and launch their own personal AI agent..."
Read more: https://blog.singularitynet.io/singularitynet-integrates-aigents-social-intelligence-services-creating-significant-first-mover-a4f3bf6bef3.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

Some people trying to create confusing situation to grab this token at cheap price. If someone is really blind and don't know who is behind this project than he is free to do this otherwise hodl always good decision.

hm not sure if HODL is always the way to go. Sometimes you need to get rid of your bag if things don't go forward or you feel it is usually the right thing to do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

This project shall see huge success without any question on this which will bring value to its token as result. They only thing is to take that profit you will have need to wait few months. This is legit and serious project which will evolve in phases so don't expect from it to make you get quick rich type. Buy and hold it has to stay and grow here.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

investing in ICO is actually investing in PEOPLE. I totally trust this big name team. They even didn't need to do bounty and other marketing. Time will answer guys. hold tight.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

Those seek long term investment but durable with constant growth then SingulaityNet is best platform for them. We see traffic towards this thread is very less because majority is looking for short term benefits which they can't find here. AGI as token will secure a market cap of few billions within couple of years but all the achievements will last longer.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

SingularityNET Tech Update 5.0 | Launching the SingularityNET Research Program + accessing the Kovan Network + bringing the power of SingularityNET to market
Learn more: https://blog.singularitynet.io/singularitynet-tech-update-5-0-c99af8632f05.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

It is amazing update which gives you new level of thinking about the this platform which team is trying to build for future's need. It is in fact a new economic model which is designed by artificial intelligence to provide the solution. One more thing team is very actively using social media to let everyone know about their work,that is nice.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

the team even does not make any marketing... in AI, this is the most potential project ever. let see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: