Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25360 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

the team even does not make any marketing... in AI, this is the most potential project ever. let see

Give the team some time. They are working on something amazing. If you sell your coins now, you will regret that decision in the future (in my opinion).

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

It is important to know that team understand fully the importance of first mover and to utilize this advantage in correct ways. One of the few messages on social media appeared yesterday was in fact telling this thing. We can be sure of getting maximum from it in every phase now.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

Those seek long term investment but durable with constant growth then SingulaityNet is best platform for them. We see traffic towards this thread is very less because majority is looking for short term benefits which they can't find here. AGI as token will secure a market cap of few billions within couple of years but all the achievements will last longer.

Well said. SingularityNet is a very long term investment in the world of crypto, but it is a project with an amazing team, amazing potential and a real future.

yes, honestly 5 years from now, i can see AGI having over 10Billion mkc

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

I think by the end of this year even results will begin to appear because they are providing already robotics services. Only need to expand these services using AI but those billions dollars market will agreeably will come in few years. Sofia's day is going to be celebrated which has its own importance for the project.
Dvd1989

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Check this out: https://www.reddit.com/r/SingularityNet/comments/815vjz/singularitynet_is_now_listed_on_upcoin/

I'm really hoping for a Binance or Bittrex listing shortly. This project is way to promising to be listed on (only) small exchanges..
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

This is the reason why AGI token is this cheap because of not being traded on bigger exchanges. It is good at the same time for many people who are accumulating slowly but steadily taking advantages of these lower prices. Bittrex is always open for innovative ideas and I see AGI reaching there in future though Bittrex isn't like before but its importance is still intact.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
mcfom
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

I would like to buy directly SVD if necessary instead of using my AGI tokens. Current situation of these markets is highly favorable for those were waiting for the moment to load their wallets with more tokens while using the same amount. AGI is one of the tokens is always less doesn't matter how many you have picked already up.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

🔥NEWS: You can now use AGI to buy SVD tokens!🔥

savedroid democratizes cryptocurrencies by eliminating their complex adoption barriers for average mass market users to improve financial inclusion.

So it's for stupid people, I heard coinbase is there for that purpose.
SHBlizzard

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

Those seek long term investment but durable with constant growth then SingulaityNet is best platform for them. We see traffic towards this thread is very less because majority is looking for short term benefits which they can't find here. AGI as token will secure a market cap of few billions within couple of years but all the achievements will last longer.

Well said. SingularityNet is a very long term investment in the world of crypto, but it is a project with an amazing team, amazing potential and a real future.

I think there isn't much traffic because the ANN isn't listed on CMC (which is good IMO) and the "majority looking for short term benefits" you speak of cant be bothered to basic searches and need to be spoon fed on youtube without understanding basic economics.

Additionally IMO a lot of people see AI as a far out of reach sci-fi movie thing, what they don't realize is that we are at the brink of a new Era in tech.

Tech and AI will keep growing and growing and faster rate affecting every single sector you can think of - I can't even to begin to Imagine where AGI will be in 5 years  Grin

I did not join the ICO so I'm not an early bird like some of you, but I'm glad to join a project of this caliber with only 14 pages of ANN  Cool

https://cdn.technologyreview.com/i/images/ai-takeover.png?sw=802&cx=0&cy=5&cw=1000&ch=417

check the chart above, anybody have the balls to Hodl AGI for 30 years ? Tongue
source of chart : https://www.technologyreview.com/s/607970/experts-predict-when-artificial-intelligence-will-exceed-human-performance/

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ZipperCoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

AGI was recently listed on https://coingenome.com/coin/agi

How does SingularityNET compare to Dbrain?
Dvd1989

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

This is the reason why AGI token is this cheap because of not being traded on bigger exchanges. It is good at the same time for many people who are accumulating slowly but steadily taking advantages of these lower prices. Bittrex is always open for innovative ideas and I see AGI reaching there in future though Bittrex isn't like before but its importance is still intact.

I agree on the potential for a listing on a greater Exchange, unfortunately the team does not really care about listings. They have also stated that they will not pay for a listing. They want to focus on the project first.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

AGI was recently listed on https://coingenome.com/coin/agi

How does SingularityNET compare to Dbrain?
This comparison is not likely to be disproportionate to comparison
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

They have their own point because Sophia is biggest proof of their abilities. Once they will have been more advance in the project exchanges will show interest when demand will increase. They will have to put their effort but they are still in early phases so for the moment it looks all good. They have said many time this year is decisive for AI projects so expect big things even they are not saying publicly everything.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

They have their own point because Sophia is biggest proof of their abilities. Once they will have been more advance in the project exchanges will show interest when demand will increase. They will have to put their effort but they are still in early phases so for the moment it looks all good. They have said many time this year is decisive for AI projects so expect big things even they are not saying publicly everything.
Agree about "Proof of Sophia" this is who they are and what they can. BTW now is a great opportunity yo buy AGI, the price is crazy low and i think it is the last time when it is so low, we will never see AGI for 0.2$ again.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

But, i'm still waiting that they will be listed on Poloniex and Bittrex, i think it is easy for such huge and ambitious project and team. Of course Binance would be great too, but we should start from that both, not so huge in vilume but good to trade too.
SHBlizzard

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:05:44 AM

But, i'm still waiting that they will be listed on Poloniex and Bittrex, i think it is easy for such huge and ambitious project and team. Of course Binance would be great too, but we should start from that both, not so huge in vilume but good to trade too.

If i were you, i wouldn't wait for a Binance or Bittrex listing to purchase some (i you havent already), like you mentioned, a project of this caliber definitely belongs on those exchanges, but getting listed in a bearish market right now wouldn't do much for the price or bring that much more liquidity. Additionally, AGI hasn't been trading for all that long, so I don't mind waiting for things to pick up in a couple months, besides that would allow the team to focus on product development.

linhmax

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

Can anyone tell me where the connection Sophia - fashion magazines comes from? Does Hanson have connections or are the fashion people simply fascinated by talking mannequins?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

I think I read somewhere the team is not pushing the coin to be listed on any exchanges.
mcfom
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Exactly that is what I understood as well that team consists real people who are very respected because of their work. AGI token is highly undervalued seeing the potential and here in this market until product isn't delivered people use most of the projects as speculative tools. We can find small number of people investing in tech and concept buy large are quick profit makers.
SHBlizzard

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

Exactly that is what I understood as well that team consists real people who are very respected because of their work. AGI token is highly undervalued seeing the potential and here in this market until product isn't delivered people use most of the projects as speculative tools. We can find small number of people investing in tech and concept buy large are quick profit makers.

call me crazy but i see AGI as a 5+ years investment. I will definitely take some profit along the way, but AI is only just getting started

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: