Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25353 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

Exactly that is what I understood as well that team consists real people who are very respected because of their work. AGI token is highly undervalued seeing the potential and here in this market until product isn't delivered people use most of the projects as speculative tools. We can find small number of people investing in tech and concept buy large are quick profit makers.

call me crazy but i see AGI as a 5+ years investment. I will definitely take some profit along the way, but AI is only just getting started

I agree, AGI is not a project for a quick flip. They are establishing something massive and this project should be one to watch in the following years. Possibly the best AI project on the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Exactly that is what I understood as well that team consists real people who are very respected because of their work. AGI token is highly undervalued seeing the potential and here in this market until product isn't delivered people use most of the projects as speculative tools. We can find small number of people investing in tech and concept buy large are quick profit makers.

call me crazy but i see AGI as a 5+ years investment. I will definitely take some profit along the way, but AI is only just getting started

I agree, AGI is not a project for a quick flip. They are establishing something massive and this project should be one to watch in the following years. Possibly the best AI project on the blockchain.

Yea, I took this opportunity over the last week to establish a position. I was wondering if we would get below ICO prices, but there is solid support.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

Always watch the team behind the project not the market price of product which is moving. If we you believe that blockchain is future and next generation will be dealing moving on blockchain then AGI is your best bet. We have come out of the phase where cryptocurrencies were only tool of speculation. It is turning into serious thing so period of getting profit on invest will be longer as well.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

But, i'm still waiting that they will be listed on Poloniex and Bittrex, i think it is easy for such huge and ambitious project and team. Of course Binance would be great too, but we should start from that both, not so huge in vilume but good to trade too.

I think I read somewhere the team is not pushing the coin to be listed on any exchanges.
Not good, if it is true. This project is definitely strong, but we also need a hype around it, new popular exchange would make a lot of hype...
I agree that team is really strong and experienced too, and agree with "proof of Sophia" but good marketing plan definitely should be used too
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

Agree with you. AGI is for long term, and now $0.18-0.17 is the best opportunity to purchase for those who didn't have an opportunity to do that during token sale period. As for me, i bought mine for $0.27-0.29 and i don't care about the price now, i'm sure that i will have thousands of percents in the future.
eirikh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

https://blog.singularitynet.io/the-state-of-singularitynet-v1-0-64c217bd65b7
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

will I be able to purchase a hardware version of Sophia for my AGI tokens. And I guess it will be better to hodl for  couple of years to purchase the latest version of Sophia for min AGI. Is that correct? And will Sophia have nice fit body?
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

To be honest: it is a mistery for me why the value of the AGI tokens keep dropping. I do not have available funds, but if I did I would buy a lot more. People are crazy selling AGI for this price..
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

To be honest: it is a mistery for me why the value of the AGI tokens keep dropping. I do not have available funds, but if I did I would buy a lot more. People are crazy selling AGI for this price..

Maybe this is why: https://www.reddit.com/r/SingularityNet/comments/86jno7/note_about_speculative_trading_agi_on_the_newly/

Bascially the team doesn't care about the price at this point. They are purely focused on building the system and not marketing the coin, which is fine. Still in this bearish market all is going down, so who knows where the bottom is.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

Maybe this is why: https://www.reddit.com/r/SingularityNet/comments/86jno7/note_about_speculative_trading_agi_on_the_newly/

Bascially the team doesn't care about the price at this point. They are purely focused on building the system and not marketing the coin, which is fine. Still in this bearish market all is going down, so who knows where the bottom is.

Oh wow, I did not know that they were already SEC compliant, awesome!! Cheesy Thanks for sharing the link

a quick google search tells me the ICO price was $0.10 so with the price under $0.20 - AGI is looking really attractive Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

Awesome! Any of those guys would be amazing. Hope to see you guys do a push on that platform. Have a good night!.................
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

The proposed final blockchain will be used only for the monetary aspect (AGI transactions) and not for hosting the agents and their interactions?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

I don't miss any single text released by team on social media and that is actual filed where everything is being shared with people interested in the project. What has been achieved already and all that is shared as future's goals makes this project one of the most desirable investment on something legit and reliable for anyone. This is flying unnoticed by majority this is bit strange.
Dazdingo

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

Nice

I'm developing the same project))) and I must say that I am very glad that I was right because I came up with a project without knowing about SN

Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

Hello Dev! Can you explain  , what you wanna do with funds received from ICO?

More info at singularitynet.io

They try to connect different ai to ethereum smart contracts

it will be like this: you need to download the full ethereum node, the Singularity application, configure them all, connect your AI to the application

Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

I think this is a dead end. because now AI authors can already connect AI via "oraclize"

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Nice

I'm developing the same project))) and I must say that I am very glad that I was right because I came up with a project without knowing about SN

I think this is a dead end. because now AI authors can already connect AI via "oraclize"

And you are still doing same project that's in your signature Huh
Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

Nice

Yes) bur my AI connecting directly without smartcontracts)

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

Nice

Yes) bur my AI connecting directly without smartcontracts)

Right and since you're apparently the developer, would you mind explaining to us simpletons how your project is going to sync to AIs?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

It is a retail system of what? Kindly update this thread so that we can get familiar with your project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: