Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SingularityNET: Decentralizing the Future of AI  (Read 25360 times)
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:56:46 AM

With the help of neural networks, Philip K. Dick's virtual DeepFake model was created and he delivered a speech
https://twitter.com/singularity_net/status/1274838876180418561?s=20

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 01:10:32 PM

This is for you incels, noobs, and neets. This missive is from your good old OG BossBee offering you the golden ticket out of your parents basement and straight into some titties. Here it is  --- All in AGI and thats it! Sell half at 50x and the other at 100x Done! The game is that ez and when you're on the beach you can tell all the girls what a genius you are.

** Now offer up all that merit to your savior   

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 10:51:34 PM

I just came across this project last week and decided to put a few hundred dollars into it as I think it has very good potential in the long term. I may also buy some more as the price is down right now and I think that having at least 20k AGI will be a good hold for the future once this takes off.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 02:00:59 PM

I just came across this project last week and decided to put a few hundred dollars into it as I think it has very good potential in the long term. I may also buy some more as the price is down right now and I think that having at least 20k AGI will be a good hold for the future once this takes off.

I'm also like this project it's backed by a professional team who have know about their ideas and goals. They have realistic approach to implement these on the blockchain at the moment it sitting on the bottom and there is golden chance to pick at low level once it will get clicked then moon is the destination.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 11:01:09 PM

I'm also like this project it's backed by a professional team who have know about their ideas and goals. They have realistic approach to implement these on the blockchain at the moment it sitting on the bottom and there is golden chance to pick at low level once it will get clicked then moon is the destination.

Well I really believe that AI will be huge in the future as the world moves more towards AI and right now we have a huge opportunity to be apart of something big with SingularityNet. The best thing is that we don't need to spend a lot of money to get in as I think just a few hundred could set us all up well in the long term. The more I ready and watch videos about this project the more excited I get for the future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2020, 11:25:45 PM

Its a shame that the Kucoin hack has also affected SingularityNet and now the team are looking to have a hard fork to prevent the hacker from dumping the stolen AGI tokens. If you are a holder of AGI then I highly recommend you stay up to date by following them on Twitter for the latest updates as you don't want to miss any vital information.

https://twitter.com/singularity_net

BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2020, 09:21:26 PM

Singularity Studio and Hanson Robotics Launch New Healthcare Robotics Venture, Awakening Health

The Singularity team is proud and excited to announce the initiation of the next phase of the Hanson/SingularityNET collaboration — the launch of Awakening Health, a joint venture between Hanson Robotics and SingularityNET’s commercial spinoff Singularity Studio, along with other partners from the medical and business spheres.

Read more: https://blog.singularitynet.io/singularity-studio-and-hanson-robotics-launch-new-healthcare-robotics-venture-awakening-health-75a1ccc5f191.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2020, 10:11:52 PM

I still can't understand why SingularityNet is so undervalued with all that the team have been able to achieve in the past few years. I know there isn't much marketing going on for this project but I would of thought more people would know about it by now as there are people talking about it on YouTube and Twitter myself included. The AI industry is going to see a massive amount of growth in the near future and I think we are in the right place with SingularityNet.

MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 03:28:03 PM

I still can't understand why SingularityNet is so undervalued with all that the team have been able to achieve in the past few years. I know there isn't much marketing going on for this project but I would of thought more people would know about it by now as there are people talking about it on YouTube and Twitter myself included. The AI industry is going to see a massive amount of growth in the near future and I think we are in the right place with SingularityNet.

All you can do is scoop some up at low prices. Progress matched with a bull market could bring great rewards.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 10:03:13 PM

All you can do is scoop some up at low prices. Progress matched with a bull market could bring great rewards.

That is what I have been doing my friend.

SingularityNET has so much potential to be a top 100 cryptocurrency in the near future and we could actually see this happen in 2021 if all goes well. There have been a lot of updates recently which has been all good for the project and I think we are starting to see this reflect in the price.

PoloPlay

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:59:36 PM

Just to let everyone know the main commmunity telegram (https://t.me/singularitynet) is being heavily censored.

The 'volunteer' admin (https://t.me/singularitynet/516366 / Aderson #A095F Volunteer Osoria @Daimen1)  callously censored me for the questions I asked, with no reason given for said censorship.
[Snip]
Apparently, this type of censorship has been going on for sometime, as people who agreed that the questions I was asking were relevant and important messaged me privately and told me that a new uncensored community channel had to be made because the censoring issues in the official channel, the new channel is: https://t.me/AGIPriceUNCENSORED

It is a disgrace that Aderson is permited to act like trash while Ben and Tim ignore all complaints.  I guess since he is black they let him abuse people.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 08:11:10 PM

SingularityNET Announces SingularityDAO

SingularityNET Foundation has been developing and incubating in a quiet way for a while — SingularityDAO, a new initiative in the decentralized finance (DeFi) space. The mission of SingularityDAO is to improve the funding and growth situation for early and mid-stage blockchain projects. It aims to achieve this mission via leveraging AI and well-designed tokenomics to create radically more liquidity for the corresponding tokens.

Read more: https://blog.singularitynet.io/singularitynet-announces-singularitydao-8210ea3fd1ff.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 09:47:26 PM

This project continues to get better each month with all this great news coming. It is still yet to reflect in the price but give it time and I think we'll see the price start to increase. I still believe that SingularityNET will be a top 100 cryptocurrency in the near future.

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2021, 09:35:55 PM

I'm so happy that AGI will soon join with Cardano's blockchain as the vote went in favour of the switch. The good news is that AGI will still be ERC20 and that we will be able to switch between the two blockchains. There will be another 1 billion tokens released over a 5 year period on the Cardano network so there will be 2 billion total supply which I'm happy with as I think over the long term the value will be worth a lot more even with this bigger supply. Exciting times ahead for being a holder of AGI.

MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 03:56:05 PM

Agreed, and I think Cardano will try to do everything to help AGI succeed. It would be a win win situation. I think good times ahead as well.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 09:37:41 PM

Agreed, and I think Cardano will try to do everything to help AGI succeed. It would be a win win situation. I think good times ahead as well.

I've been watching both markets closely and have noticed that when Cardano starts to go up, AGI seems to be following. I think that having both Ethereum and Cardano will benefit AGI in the long term as we can switch between both chains and right now having Cardano is better then Ethereum due to the high gas fees so I'm looking forward to AGI being on the Cardano network.

karametade

Activity: 437
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 07:15:27 AM

SingularityNET: The Case for a Trillion-Dollar Blockchain

The world is shaping itself into something that would have been unrecognizable just ten years ago. With astounding innovations like tactile augmented reality, self driving cars, bio-engineered neural computer chips for our brains, and much more, it is a trustworthy statement to say that the next ten years will look nothing like the last thirty.

At the center of all this innovation, it is commonly believed that the most important technology humankind will ever create is artificial general intelligence.

This belief is a powerful concept immortalized in the popular non-fiction novel, Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era, written by James Barrat.

The book lays out the potential benefits and possible risks of a human-level or even super-human artificial intelligence. It develops a framework which allows the reader to grasp the notions of what a future could look like with the advent of the Singularity: the moment artificial intelligence becomes super-intelligent.

The time it will take for us to reach that moment is unknown, yet it is no less within that window of time that AI will vastly reshape the way the world works. In a world empowered by AI, SingularityNET will not only be the best performing asset of the decade, but also the most important and beneficial technological ecosystem of our lifetime.

What is SingularityNET?

https://thecryptodrip.com/singularity-net-trillion-dollar-blockchain/

NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2021, 03:09:48 PM

Today is your last chance to vote for SingularityNET as 'AI Application of the Year' and @SingularityDao as 'Blockchain Innovation of the Year' and 'DeFi Project of the Year' on the AIBC Summit website! Don't forget to vote with the link below!

https://aibc.world/en-aibc-awards-public-vote-uae-may-2021

Himalayacoin007

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:45:25 AM

I didn't follow recent updates in regards of listing on Binance but Singularity's official social media is on my daily watch list. I like these days properly and with consistency updates are coming out. Singularity was having some lacks in this area which has been filled. It is long time project anyway for me that's why short termed gains are not for me.

https://gettr.com/user/himalayaxchange
https://discord.com/invite/rjgMkPQ7p7
https://twitter.com/himalayaxchange
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:22:59 AM

SingularityDAO AI DeFi Agents Meet Ocean Protocol Data

We are on a mission to bring the power of AI to DeFi, and recently celebrated great success in a set of token generation events. As we look forward to releasing our MVP and first Dynasets in the coming weeks, today we are happy to announce that another piece in the ecosystem is securely in place: SingularityDAO’s AI DeFi agents will benefit from the data provided by SingularityNET’s longtime partner Ocean Protocol! This data will be supplied via Ocean Market, and future SingularityDAO DynaSets — dynamically AI-managed sets of DeFi tokens — will include the OCEAN utility.

SingularityDAO is a unique, layer two non-custodial AI DeFi solution that offers dynamic token sets (called DynaSets) consisting of a basket of utility tokens balanced by AI. SingularityDAO bundles together multiple curated tokens, diversifying holdings while keeping them under minute-by-minute active management by AI.

Our work with Ocean Protocol includes rolling the OCEAN utility token into these Dynamic Asset Sets. Thus, the OCEAN token will benefit from increased liquidity. The AI agents at the helm of the DynaSets will benefit from the Ocean data sets, deepening its insights into the market. From AI portfolio management, to predictive market making, to predictive hedging strategies, and more, Ocean data sets from Ocean Market will extend these agents’ understanding.

SingularityDAO AI DeFi Agents Meet Ocean Protocol Data

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: