Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should worry this is a bubble  (Read 1759 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

There is absolutely no reason to worry that bitcoin or crypto currencies are a bubble and nobel prizes from the system are not worth 5 cents. I remind you that Obama received the nobel prize for peace while he initiated several wars and that tell us everything about how realistic those nobel prizes are! The opposite is the case! The fiat currency system is a bubble and will end like it has ended in 1929!
Isn´t to be against or in favor of the theories of those economists who also won a nobel, they hold their theories but only one thing can prove them true or discard them: and that is the time, another thing the peoples that came out against BTC and who have been critical of it they have every right to do it, but they also sometimes make mistakes.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

I think any one with half a brain can see that bitcoin is beginning to grow exponentially and knows that can not continue, the question really is though is are we approaching the top now or will it be at 50k, 100k or even higher? Even for those who do not believe we are in a bubble they should still fear that we are as it will keep them sensible.
This is the important question , i like to think we are almost at the peak. But i didn't see btc rising this high that fast. People just need to accept that there is a big correction coming soon but when that is nobody knows.
Total awareness of the community might not increase the panic selling scenarios when bitcoin price will suddenly go down. Or even have a worst thing happen to bitcoin in the coming days. Though they call bitcoin is a bubble but it won't mind by the investors, because all they have in their mind is that they'll gonna earned from investing  with bitcoin.

While many will probably still have the attitude that bitcoin will continue to rise, it doesn't take a lot of money or bitcoin to begin a big sell-off. As more and more people start to accept a crash is coming they'll be trying to preempt it. Alternatively it could lead to decreased accumulation for a while and then we will see bitcoin restored to a more stable situation. Of course the easy thing to realise is while enough people still believe bitcoin will ensure them a profit then there won't be any crashes, someone who bought at 5k and fears losing their profits can simply sell to someone investing for the first time at 15k and aiming for 50k.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:50:29 AM

I never against bitcoin but I do agree with you at this point. THe price of bitcoin is way to high and there will be an explosion in the future, a very big one. Many people will commit suicide just like which has happened in the 1929. The world was in the big chaos. Bitcoin will start another chaos in the economy system
Bitcoin will start nothing, bitcoin is too small to cause any kind of big shock around the world, if anything bitcoin is going to be there the next time there is a big crisis to help people escape the worst effects of it, those that should be worried are the ones invested in stocks and in bonds because there s going to come a time governments are not going to be able to pay the money they borrowed.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

I read an article online, that great corrections is coming and the downward trend may last for long but this will start when bitcoin get to  $25,000! This current upward trend is going to last till middle of next year before we can see any significant changes. I think bitcoin is not a bubble and we should look at bitcoin as a currency, though it has not been used as a mode of payment by major online mainstream shop but in future when the volatiles has reduced we would see how bitcoin is going to serve as money.
Well, that seems to be the same thing as I saw someone else predict online. In the article he was saying that bitcoin is likely to get corrected when it hits around $20k or slightly above that, around $20k or $25k, and not this time around. I have always known that the price will fall one day, but the problem has always been when and how will it happen?
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:19:38 AM

Well, nothing has been raised, so we'll wait here for now. We all understand that this is a bubble that is artificially inflated, but we all remain faithful to it and expect an even greater price for our common joy.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:12:55 PM

I think any one with half a brain can see that bitcoin is beginning to grow exponentially and knows that can not continue, the question really is though is are we approaching the top now or will it be at 50k, 100k or even higher? Even for those who do not believe we are in a bubble they should still fear that we are as it will keep them sensible.
This is the important question , i like to think we are almost at the peak. But i didn't see btc rising this high that fast. People just need to accept that there is a big correction coming soon but when that is nobody knows.
Total awareness of the community might not increase the panic selling scenarios when bitcoin price will suddenly go down. Or even have a worst thing happen to bitcoin in the coming days. Though they call bitcoin is a bubble but it won't mind by the investors, because all they have in their mind is that they'll gonna earned from investing  with bitcoin.

While many will probably still have the attitude that bitcoin will continue to rise, it doesn't take a lot of money or bitcoin to begin a big sell-off. As more and more people start to accept a crash is coming they'll be trying to preempt it. Alternatively it could lead to decreased accumulation for a while and then we will see bitcoin restored to a more stable situation. Of course the easy thing to realise is while enough people still believe bitcoin will ensure them a profit then there won't be any crashes, someone who bought at 5k and fears losing their profits can simply sell to someone investing for the first time at 15k and aiming for 50k.
For sure as much as the population of the country will increase people will increase and they will have different mindset for bitcoin. Some will say bitcoin is good but some people will say bitcoin is not good. We cannot stop them, but we can make them think positive about bitcoin through just a small effort such as bitcoin trusting and putting your all capital in bitcoin will make you rich.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:15 PM

honestly I'm not afraid if it happens, because I buy bitcoin I use to save in the future, which I fear only when the price or bitcoin is no longer the price then I will experience a very high loss.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:32:43 PM

More and more people now are getting into Bitcoin no matter what negative issues are being thrown to it and guess what the price is increasing rapidly and then there is an another 'Nobel Individual' speaks about the bubble, anything can happens in the future and they are just predicting their prediction base on their ideology and we can't blame them with that but if they are wrong about in what they told to us then they become silent supporters eventually.

I would not worry if a bubble may occur as I have not invested a big amount of my hard earned money to Bitcoin though cause I earned a good amount of money from it.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:45:26 PM

In this kind of currency bubble is always there time to time but as much as we are here already we must accept whatever happened in future. If this bitcoin will up more price high so its better for us. All i can say is we must think possitive always on what bitcoin future that we the people of universe will always be benifited on bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

He and some others have been calling it a bubble for sometimes now; which is going over a year and outliving the lifespan of a bubble or attributes of what a bubble is characterized of. He has also mentioned that mist of his statements, instead of having a negative toll on Cryptocurrency/bitcoins, it has but fed it more and more. Well, for the price's outrageous position now, it is worth bringing up again to regard bitcoin as a bubble but come to think of it, another market project for next year is Bitcoin hitting the $40,000 price mark!
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

For sure as much as the population of the country will increase people will increase and they will have different mindset for bitcoin. Some will say bitcoin is good but some people will say bitcoin is not good. We cannot stop them, but we can make them think positive about bitcoin through just a small effort such as bitcoin trusting and putting your all capital in bitcoin will make you rich.
I think for as long as we tell people that bitcoin will make them rich however there will always be uncertainty, once bitcoin becomes stable it should not be advertised as a way to become rich but a way to store value and earn a modest growth such as gold is. If something is promised as high returns it inherently always has a high level of risk attached to it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

In this kind of currency bubble is always there time to time but as much as we are here already we must accept whatever happened in future. If this bitcoin will up more price high so its better for us. All i can say is we must think possitive always on what bitcoin future that we the people of universe will always be benifited on bitcoin.

Well we're all aware of the dangers of getting into something like bitcoin. And the possibility of a popping bubble is very real. But i think it isn't going to be a crash ot anything like that. Bitcoin is gaining bigger following each day and for me, that indicates that there will be support for btc to see it through a number of years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

I think that the dollar is a bubble more than bitcoin. The government prints endless fiat paper and buys shares on it around the world.
Why does everyone all so easily attack the "strange", incomprehensible currency, but don't want to pay attention to what they pay in stores every day?
I advise you not to take it all to heart. And also, I advise you to understand how the bitcoin is formed and what is reinforced, then many of your questions will disappear by themselves.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:48:40 PM

Maybe you don't know but this is only another example that someone told something, just be clever for your decisions, never listen to someone about this bubble cause look what is happening now, just believe in your knowledge and opinion, that's all for me. (And lots of those "experts" where wrong more than once in their lifetime career.)

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

The thing is just like the housing market it will eventually burst yes but it will recover stronger than ever. This is a repeating theme in several asset classes including real estate AND bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:07:45 PM

I think for as long as we tell people that bitcoin will make them rich however there will always be uncertainty, once bitcoin becomes stable it should not be advertised as a way to become rich but a way to store value and earn a modest growth such as gold is. If something is promised as high returns it inherently always has a high level of risk attached to it.

Yes. I seriously get pissed off by people painting Bitcoin off as being something that will allow others to make big profits overnight. These people don't know what they are talking about, and at the same time spread their idiotic way of thinking amongst other newbies taking everything for granted easily. Bitcoin's technological aspects are the first one should explain to others in easy to understand language. If people at some point decide to invest in Bitcoin after that, then it's their choice, but you at least explained the very basics of what Bitcoin actually is, and that's all we can do, otherwise we'll be infested with greedy noobs not knowing anything.
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

Another Nobel laureate came out against Bitcoin.

So yesterday, Shiller said this exactly about Bitcoin:

"Bitcoin, it’s just absolutely exciting. You’re fast. You’re smart. You’ve figured out nobody else understands. You’re with it. And bitcoin has this anti-government, anti-regulation feel. It’s such a wonderful story. If it were only true. ... I don’t know where it’s going to stop. It’s going to go way up, like the stock market in the 1920s. We will reach a 1929 eventually. But then it won’t go to zero, it just will come down."

This is one guy who when he says something is a bubble, people ought to listen.

If your a Shiller disciple I hope your not offended when I say that quote looks like an offhand comment with no real thought behind it.  Half of his answer was a string of cliches.  Then he makes a the worlds boldest statement when he compares Bitcoins growth to the 1920's stock market with absolutely no information to support it.  I believe OP put much more thought into his post than Shillers put into his shallow estimation of the Bitcoin market.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:30 PM

My question is why is that if there's something good and stable no one would ever bother to advertised it? Instead they will report those who aren't that smelling or something, is this the kind of a business they want? And my thought of is that maybe they don't really advertising it since it doesn't give them any in return which is not useful to them even if they can help everyone with their powers to advertise it. I think that's why there's a shiller because if there's a competition they tend to show themselves and makes the crowd wonder their thoughts.

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Thank you someone with sense, I have been trying to gently warn people of this for some time now, Its funny if you actually take a minute and look at the whole thing from  a bigger picture for a minute you can see so many signs, Ill give you a few of my personally experienced signs:

I was at the offices of a global markets bank the other day, and the topic of conversation the whole time, bitcoin

Last week I was in a coffee shop and looked at the TV behind the tile to see a news report with the newest price of bitcoin plastered across the bottom of the screen in big red writing.

Over the last couple of years I have been giving my friends , who know nothing about technology and nothing at all about crypto advice to buy bitcoin, there response was always a its too risky i don't understand it type reaction.
Those same friends came to me the other day and told me they were going buying as much bitcoin as they can afford. I told them not to and they did it anyway. These people have no idea what it is they're spending their money on. If that isn't the definition of a unsteady market i don't know what is.

flippener

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:35:37 PM

So yesterday, Shiller said this exactly about Bitcoin:

"Bitcoin, it’s just absolutely exciting. You’re fast. You’re smart. You’ve figured out nobody else understands. You’re with it. And bitcoin has this anti-government, anti-regulation feel. It’s such a wonderful story. If it were only true. ... I don’t know where it’s going to stop. It’s going to go way up, like the stock market in the 1920s. We will reach a 1929 eventually. But then it won’t go to zero, it just will come down."

This is one guy who when he says something is a bubble, people ought to listen.

So what's the big deal? "It’s going to go way up, like the stock market in the 1920s. We will reach a 1929 eventually. But then it won’t go to zero, it just will come down." That sounds like a quiet day for Bitcoin, he certainly isn't talking about a crash.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: